It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost - The Finale Redone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is a little video I made back when the show Lost ended. I know some people liked Lost and some people thought it was a waste of time but that's not really the point. I just thought I'd post this video for those who did enjoy the series. When I put it together I was very surprised by how well the music lined up with the ending considering I chose the track and that's not the real one(obviously those who watched the series know that). Maybe Chris Martin knew the ending of Lost before we did! jk

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
so what was the whole ending about? I didnt get to watch more than two seasons of the show. can I get a quick recap please?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
so what was the whole ending about? I didnt get to watch more than two seasons of the show. can I get a quick recap please?

If you only saw 2 seasons I really don't think I can give a quick and proper recap it was twisted too much. I think all of the episodes are on Netflix if you have that. Hard to do a quick recap of that show especially since you only saw 1/3 of it. In the end there is a parallel universe in which they exist. In this p-universe they must awaken to where they came from / where they are going and they do this via Desmond who awakens/connects them. When they awaken they realize they had actually died and are ready to pass on. The scene you see is the end where everyone remembers what happened and they all know they are passing on to the light. Sorry hard to explain.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I enjoyed the first season, but once it brought in the whole outsiders thing, i only watched the 2 or 3rd seasons as my last. It was too retarded

Oh, and the whole black smoke monster, that was the last straw, freaking stupid
edit on 2-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I enjoyed the first season, but once it brought in the whole outsiders thing, i only watched the 2 or 3rd seasons as my last. It was too retarded

Oh, and the whole black smoke monster, that was the last straw, freaking stupid
edit on 2-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

Yeah I can respect that. I'm into science fiction/fantasy myself so I enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

This was one of my favorite shows on television!!! Now I feel like watching it all over again!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

SPOILER ALERT

The island was basically pergatory (and they were all dead), just as many of us originally thought, only the writers kept insisting it wasn't, and never really used the term. Jacob represented God, the Man in Black, the Devil. Basically, all the trials and tribulations on the island were to help them come to personal realizations.

Because the island (pergatory) existed in another dimension, time was relative there, and in the end, they were all kind of reunited in a church, those that "died" on the island in the past, etc., etc.

It was kind of a lame ending, to one of the best series ever made, to be honest....but eh...what are you gonna do, right?

new topics

top topics

join