It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested after trolley bus race insult attack in London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
While reading Yahoo this morning i ame across this gem of a video, the page is Yahoo Spain as i cant seem to find it on Yahoo UK..

The metro or trolley bus is full of people, when this nice young lady, with babe in arms, starts a two minute "boots off and home" rant that would have had Enoch Powell crying with pride.

I think this woman was caught in a time slip and brought from Mississippi 1960 to London 2011.

I cant help but think that if this had happened in maybe New York or another major city in the US, this walking brain death of a person would'nt have got out unscathed or maybe even alive.

The tolerance of the people around her is an example to us all.

But what worrys me is that young "lady" (cough, cough splutter) is the REAL voice of what your average Britain thinks today but does'nt want to say it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This has already been covered in another thread.

Also...

But what worrys me is that young "lady" (cough, cough splutter) is the REAL voice of what your average Britain thinks today but does'nt want to say it.

Don't say average British person. Britain is a sovereign state made up of four different countries. She is English.

I'm from Scotland and I hate being tarred with the same brush.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Obviously this woman does not care about the well being of herself and child. Anything could have happened to the both of them.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Sames topic has been posted on ATS twice before. And in both occasions it was closed down by the Moderators, over the childishness of some members. who just used it as a racial attack on others.

I would not be surprised if this one goes the same way as the other two.

new topics

top topics

join