It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the sounds coming from the sky for most of the day/evening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The first video sounds like a broken toilet that's running.
Either way, sounds like water to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Violet....that shhh shhh or hiss is my camera. The noise we are talking about is the loud roaring noise....there was no running water, just a cheap camera. Listen again with headphones and don't pay attention to the hiss....it's the other noise.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Stealthy Cat forgive me If you have answered this question elsewhere, but where in Canada are you located? Do you know anyone with better equipment or can you afford some better equipment yourself? This noise seems to be around you often and it would be great to get some better audio and video files...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Hi Nitro...I'm not in Canada...I'm in the U.S. (Louisiana)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I live in Massachusetts and i hear those sounds a lot,not every day,but at least a few times a week.They may happen every day,but i'm probably not in the right place to hear them at the time.I have heard them on a regular basis for many years,"although i dont recall ever hearing them when i was a kid and spent most of my time playing outside all day and night" They seem to be coming from a nothern direction more or less.I never hear them emanating from a southern direction...

I have heard them at least a hundred times and probably more,the rumbling and distant roar slowly rises and falls during a few minutes of time passing and i know that many others must also be hearing them,but no one hardly ever talks about it,what else is new? They just blow it off as meaningless,or something they would rather not think about and talk about...

I have three guesses as to what these sounds are and where they are actually coming from is very hard to tell, but trains,planes and thunder they are not...

1 - These sounds are underground drilling machines tunneling and excavating secret military bases...

2 - They are aliens doing more or less the same thing as i said above...

3 - Now comes what i think these sounds most likely are,the earths magnetic poles about to shift or actually in the process of shifting and or the earths axis is about to flip or is flipping.Those thing have happened numerous times before,no one knows how long they take to occur and no one knows what kinds of happenings and sounds preceed them...

Its hard to tell the source of these sounds,they are called Sky Quakes,Ghost Cannons,Mistpouffers and by other names in various countries,the fact they are heard all over the world and have been heard for a long time,more or less rules out secret underground tunneling by the military,but perhaps aliens are doing it and they may have vast networks deep below our feet...

I hope it is aliens that are causing these weird and ominous sounds,because if the earths axis or poles are shifting or about to,that would be really,really bad for us all...
edit on 21-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have heard this noise in Germany, and because I live in the city, I thought it´s just the citynoise? I hear it mostly at night, when I hear this sound I usually cant sleep to good. It´s sounds different than the normal noises here. I imagined it to be a cloaked ufo mothership like in the series V parked over the city.

Ohh and also, I once read in an article in the German tabloid newspaper bild that people where hearing strange noises and scientists said the sounds came from outerspace! But this was about 10 years ago.
edit on 21-12-2011 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The continental shelves that surround most of earths land masses,gradually descending down into the oceans unreachable depths are massive and gigantic and they are hardly ever thought about.Perhaps these sounds are caused by under sea land slides and tectonic plate movements?

Mistpouffers Link > en.wikipedia.org...

Upsweep Link > en.wikipedia.org...(unidentified_sound)

The Hum Link > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
West central Canada here, and I attempted to record the sounds again from a couple of nights ago, but again it is slightly too far away to pick up decently - other cam doesn't communicate with the computer, altho it has recorded it with more detail.

The sound here is exactly like what StealthyKat recorded - sounding like big jets with no aircraft in the sky.
Am thrilled to have ATSers posting ideas of what it may be...

I find it extra interesting that StealthyKat was able to record the same sounds, heard on the same day/night I believe, and she's in the deep US. We're not on the same longitude, and of course much further inland than she.

WTH is up with that???
And everything else...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That is the sounds of Jupiter taken from the Voyager mission. I envy anyone who walks outside & hears these sounds.

edit on 21-12-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Thats just downright musical!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I know....it's a strange coincidence to be sure....Did you see this on my thread? Flexy cleaned the recording up and slowed them down to hear it better....it is bizarre to say the least! Use headphones and turn it up....freaky! These are the cleaned up versions of the 2 most recent ones I recorded. Just click on direct download. (the first one.)

www.multiupload.com...

www.multiupload.com...
edit on 12/21/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/21/2011 by StealthyKat because: added content

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh...I forgot to mention....listen for the odd ringing sound near the end....almost sounds like the old computer sounds when you use dial up

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I live on the East Coast of Florida and heard this early today.

I thought it was a plane but there was nothing there. I have heard this sound a few times here. It is really creepy sounding.

When I first heard it I thought it was thunder but it went on continuously unlike thunder. I love to sit outside and listen to thunderstorms but this was really odd and I have heard it a handful more times since. The first time I heard it was earlier this year.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Florida is where that first recording came from...here it is....and like I always say, if you do hear it again, please try to record it. BTW....I LOVE thunderstorms too

Video from Florida

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I know....it's a strange coincidence to be sure....Did you see this on my thread? Flexy cleaned the recording up and slowed them down to hear it better....it is bizarre to say the least! Use headphones and turn it up....freaky! These are the cleaned up versions of the 2 most recent ones I recorded. Just click on direct download. (the first one.)

www.multiupload.com...

www.multiupload.com...

Nice!
Glad somebody with some software & a little knowledge was able to really bring these to life.
Something, I don't know what, just screams unorganic if you catch my drift? Very metallic & has "motion",
instead of a steady drone. Like something spinning?

If I lived out there & heard that for 15-20 min durations, I'd jump in my car, roll the windows down
& well, go after it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

www.multiupload.com...

www.multiupload.com...

I did see it, thanks! Wow, superb job on the cleanup, CL. Wasn't able to access it on the first few tries.. The 2nd audio sounds closer to the sounds here, although not as distinctive and again, as loud. Crikey if I would have heard what you all did, I would have hid in the basement -

Interesting mblahnikluver - first that you heard them, and led me to wonder if it was summer if I would have likened it to thunder.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

www.multiupload.com...

www.multiupload.com...

Nice!
Glad somebody with some software & a little knowledge was able to really bring these to life.
Something, I don't know what, just screams unorganic if you catch my drift? Very metallic & has "motion",
instead of a steady drone. Like something spinning?

If I lived out there & heard that for 15-20 min durations, I'd jump in my car, roll the windows down
& well, go after it.

Yep the sound is so distinctive - I am almost hoping for natural, but wonder with all the rest of the crap fed to us, if it is not completely natural in origin.

What a hoot - you would be jumping in your car, and I would be headed for the basement hyuk hyuk

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If you can get a fix on it, the hell with it just dive in after it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I did just that....each time I started recording it, I got my sis to drive all around to see if anything was going on like construction etc....and as soon as I stopped recording, I did the same....but we never saw anything. That does not mean it WASN'T something of course.....just that we didn't find anything. Trust me, I did all I could

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

That's the spirit.

As I said before, I envy you folks hearing this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join