It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Attack on 1111 Days After 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is not my prediction but this prediction is one from an ex-military leader who formed a group of people, named Ghost Troop, that are trying to prevent future terror attacks in the US.

Their official (or at least I think its official) website is
www.geocities.com...

But here is the prediction

www.rense.com...

3/11 (2004): Madrid Al-CIA-Duh bombings, intended to send Spain to the right but achieving the opposite effect.

5/11 (2004): Beheading of Nick Berg (manifestly bogus and post-dated to achieve the date) by Al-CIA-Duh.

7/11 (2004): End of seven-year term (initiated 7/11/97 of George Tenet (not his real name, but the name in Latin means "George Holds/Controls"). Also the Sunday on which the two parties announced on Sunday morning networks shows that Al-CIA-Duh was preparing another strike, "most likely before or after the elections, as the did in Madrid."

8/11 (2004): CIA releases information that the next Al-CIA-Duh attack will entail "political assassinations. This is the Bush Boyz way of threatening the many politicians, military and media who have become aware of the Al-CIA-Duh hoax. "If you tell, we,ll kill you and say it was Arab Terrorist! is the gist of the 8/11 release.

9/11: The granddaddy number: 9/11, 1991 is the day King George XLI announced the New World Order, as we were preparing to attack Iraq in Kuwait (whither we had enticed them by promising that little prize for service rendered on behalf of Uncle Sam when Iraq fought a war against Iran -- yep, it was a set-up, just like Saddam said). ELEVEN years later -- to the day -- it is the day of the domestic facet of the NWO. Nowadays all the media whores delight in saying "the post-911 world/reality" (meaning the police state/paranoid reality, requiring that the US dominate the world just to be safe in the world).

Bonus date: 6/11 (2004) when they buried Ronnie Reagan and Bush made his cryptic "western star rising" eulogy -- 1002 days after 911. The numbers were beautiful on that one: 911/2001, with the 911 "flipping" to 611 while 2001 (the year) reversed to 1002 (the ordinal since 911). In summary, 911/2001 = 611/1002; that one took real manipulation, boyz, and I'm sure Ronnie wasn't present in mind when the SS (as in Secret Service) physicians and agents terminated his term of years in time for the event to take place. He was an actor to the end, after, all, and his last act was to lie in state so that the New World Order could have it's black mass of a funeral -- a rallying signal for the last phase.

To support my prediction that we're headed for 911, part 2 on 9/27 or 11/11, depending on whether the Bones Boyz want to bother with the election (in which case they'll wait to see which King wins the contest) and make their move on 11/11. If they've brokered a deal, dependent on a crisis before the election (and I'm leaning that way in my prediction), then they'll go with 9/27. That date is fresher, anyhow, and has a lot more numerological subtlety in it.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
since the page was hosted at geocities, and it doesn't even work now, i'm going to have to say this one is definetly a fake.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I love dated prophecies. There is no
gray .. it's all black and white. Either
it's right or it's wrong. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yeah, whenever a geocities site is posted on ATS, it goes dead in no time :p

How much bandwidth do they alow?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The site is working for me,

I'm not sure how trustworthy it is, on the bottom of the page it says this,

Website woven by El Loco
De Waco Texas America
unleashed 12/22/2003

and it has an image that says "Waco Political Betterment Society" linking to a Yahoo group that dosen't exist.

[edit on 9/6/2004 by lockheed]

LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Since Ramadan 2004 falls between 15 October - 13 November, and this is a "forbidden time", I go with any date that has a crescent moon.
All attacks fall on a crescent, three days before or after.

LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Check tomorrow's moon and compare to 9/11/01.
The moon rise is none, exactly like on 9/11/2001.

Better yet, check all attacks in relationship to the moon, three days before and after.
Even the most recent attack in Chechnya, Russia.

Speaking of numerology, when you add tomorrow's date: 9+7+2004=22
2+2=4
4 is the number for the USA.
Could be absolutely nothing though.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I live at 1111 and the apartment complex down the street is 911. Im also 38years old(3+8=(11). I worked for the Tx House of Representatives had a visit from Secret Service for posting something on Yahoo and got fired 1 year ago. After the Secret Service dropped me off after searching my apartment I saw several workers near my apt complex and at first mistaked them as being hispanic until I looked closer. They had middle eastern features. On top of this I saw a pickup full of skin head looking guys leaving the parking lot,,,the driver stared at me with this "kill" look on his face.

Outstanding!!!! I might get to be blood and meat at a Luciferian Ritual. Careful though, Im just as mean and satanic as the best of them and the abductors could get their faces bitten off.

Everything I have said is true, just incase I come up missing.

Poor Luciferians,,,,they are trying too hard and need to relax before they screw it all up.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
I worked for the Tx House of Representatives had a visit from Secret Service for posting something on Yahoo and got fired 1 year ago. After the Secret Service dropped me off after searching my apartment I saw several workers near my apt complex and at first mistaked them as being hispanic until I looked closer. They had middle eastern features. On top of this I saw a pickup full of skin head looking guys leaving the parking lot,,,the driver stared at me with this "kill" look on his face.

I'm very curious as to what it was that you posted that prompted a visit from the SS.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I assume a typo up there when he writes of GHW Bush's 9/11/91 NWO speech. The speech is actually dated 9/11/90, and thus puts it a much more significant 11 years before 9/11/01.

The speech: bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

and a relevant passage: "We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle." (emphasis mine).

The "star in the west" comment is from GW Bush's eulogy of Reagan, which was indeed delivered on 6/11/04. The speech: www.whitehouse.gov... and relevant passage: "As soon as Ronald Reagan became California's governor, observers saw a star in the West -- tanned, well-tailored, in command, and on his way. In the 1960s, his friend, Bill Buckley, wrote, 'Reagan is indisputably a part of America, and he may become a part of American history.'"

Of course, the mages saw a star in the west when christ was born. That is some quite strong imagery, even for a fundamentalist like GWB.

If there is any code at all, 11 clearly at the root of it, as two different interpretations show.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This same Ghost dude also says there may be an attack on 11/11

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
The site is working for me,

I'm not sure how trustworthy it is, on the bottom of the page it says this,

Website woven by El Loco
De Waco Texas America
unleashed 12/22/2003

and it has an image that says "Waco Political Betterment Society" linking to a Yahoo group that dosen't exist.

[edit on 9/6/2004 by lockheed]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's also scary what you can find...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Another failed prophecy.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Another failed prophecy.

Prophesy= possibilty
Prediction = fact
I predict the sun will rise tomorrow
I prophisy (sp?) that I'll get that order tomorrow.

Brad

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Less than 36 hours until 9/27/04...so we'll see.

Forget about adding numbers and reversing them and all that, if you just look at the events that happen on 11's...something has to be behind the choice of 11's by whoever is responsible, whether it be good old fashioned terrorists, or a conspiracy.

My question is, why '11'?

UPDATE: here's my answer...
ATTACKS AND NUMBERS

[edit on 26-9-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Let's see if this former soldier is right. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens on the 27th, but happens on the 28th.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Here is where i am skeptical........

He gives details as to what day this attack will be, but he doesn't mention where these attacks will take place as well as what kind of attacks.

He states that he predicted some attacks on oil refineries, but he doesn't state what the attack will entail on 9/27, making you wonder if he's legit.

LL1

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Take a real good look at every attack claimed by AQ, there is a correlation,
other than numbers.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
This same Ghost dude also says there may be an attack on 11/11

He's trying hard. He really is.

But if YOU were a terrorist (or a military leader), would you sit around waiting for funky dates to show up and then trying attacks on those dates (making a VERY easy pattern for the Other Side to figure out)? Or would you wait for the time and the opportunity and the heck with the date and time?

Remember the "Madrid bombing 111 days after 9/11!!"... which actually turned out to be 110 days instead of the "prediction"? And all the propheies about what would happen 666 days after the WTC attacks?

If we lived in ancient Rome, I'd give that theory some credibility since they did rely on omens to tell them if the gods had approved their attacks.

But no general that I ever read about in modern times sat around waiting for the planets and numerology to approve the attack (they MIGHT have done it but nobody 'fessed up to it) and none of them that I ever read about sat around and waited for the stars and the numbers and the oracles to be right before responding to an attack. Instead of relying on goat entrails and matching numbers, they rely on modern intelligence reports and satellite data to show them when and where to target attacks.

The terrorists, being equally cagy, seem to do the same. At least, I never saw them attack any street named New York on any 9/11 dates ... not even 911 days after 9/11.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join