It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly Frightening Executive Orders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Tupac, went to archives.gov and found same info...takes you to Federal Register

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This reads as the Mother of all Executive Orders...

Executive Order 11921: Allows FEMA to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in US financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. FEMA has broad powers in every aspect of the nation.

... "in any undefined national emergency".

They've covered all bases in this statement alone.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I have two problems for the first executive to try enforcing one of those orders outside of DIRE emergency that even the public can see and agree on.

1). The American Public

2). The American Courts

The voting majority of the people are mind-controlled fools.

The govt picks the Supreme Court, and the justice system is just as corrupt as the senate

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Looks like Ron Paul is 2-0 with predictions.... He keeps telling people straight to their face what is going to happen, then they call him a kook and this is where we end up... If we don't elect him, we deserve everything that is coming to us!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Heres a link to the executive orders. Seems Alex got a few wrong and exaggerates the others.
www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Its all good, I only looked at a few. Its important to not just believe things as they are presented. The DNC has mastered manipulation of facts or half facts (The GOP just doesn't have that much talent with them, but they are not innocent so don't think that).

This site is here to help educate. I have changed many views and life positions from facts brought here (on the site).

It doesn't mean I'm a flip flopper, it just means that when compelling evidence is put forth I reevaluate my thoughts and beliefs.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The US governments back up plan is communism with a central bank.

It is for when the US citizens reject 'capitalism' with a central bank.

The 'orders' are there to ensure the military can legally protect the Central Banks from the citizens.

Capitalism=Central Bank
Communism=Central Bank

Its like how 'the book' was written by commitee at the ministry of truth.in Orwells 1984.

'The Communist Manifesto' is the same as 'The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism'.... A ruse.

Our governments are by and for the oligarchy.
Yet we fight amongst ourselves.

Anyway,those orders prove the US government are commies at heart

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow... Just wow... Just wow... And I thought information on the NWO couldn't get anymore surprising. Now I finally see everything playing out exactly how many explained it would...

It's sad to think that all they need now is HAARP to created a natural disaster scenario or the President declaring war on any country with importance to put these executive orders into effect. I'm now 100% sure that I'm 100% sure the fall of the U.S. as we knew it is months away.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Those are certainly Orwelian prophecies, fufilled.

*Looks around for Xcat...*

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

And most of those executive orders were done by Kenedy. What is taking them so long to act? They did have the Cuban missle crisis that should have been enough.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
MARBURY v. MADISON, 5 U.S. 137 (1803) Mr. Chief Justice MARSHALL delivered the opinion of the court.

If one of the heads of departments commits any illegal act, under colour of his office, it cannot be pretended that his office alone exempts him from being sued in the ordinary mode of proceeding, and being compelled to obey the judgment of the law.

The question, whether an act, repugnant to the constitution, can become the law of the land, is a question deeply interesting to the United States; but, happily, not of an intricacy proportioned to its interest. It seems only necessary to recognise certain principles, supposed to have been long and well established, to decide it. Certainly all those who have framed written constitutions contemplate them as forming the fundamental and paramount law of the nation, and consequently the theory of every such government must be, that an act repugnant to the constitution is void.

It is also not entirely unworthy of observation, that in declaring what shall be the supreme law of the land, the constitution itself is first mentioned; and not the laws of the United States generally, but those only which shall be made in pursuance of the constitution, have that rank.

Thus, the particular phraseology of the constitution of the United States confirms and strengthens the principle, supposed to be essential to all written constitutions, that a law repugnant to the constitution is void, and that courts, as well as other departments, are bound by that instrument.

YOUNGSTOWN SHEET AND TUBE CO. v. SAWYER (1952) MR. JUSTICE BLACK delivered the opinion of the Court.

We are asked to decide whether the President was acting within his constitutional power when he issued an order directing the Secretary of Commerce to take possession of and operate most of the Nation's steel mills.

It is clear that, if the President had authority to issue the order he did, it must be found in some provision of the Constitution. And it is not claimed that express constitutional language grants this power to the President. In the framework of our Constitution, the President's power to see that the laws are faithfully executed refutes the idea that he is to be a lawmaker.

The Constitution limits his functions in the lawmaking process to the recommending of laws he thinks wise and the vetoing of laws he thinks bad. And the Constitution is neither silent nor equivocal about who shall make laws which the President is to execute. The first section of the first article says that "All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States. . . ." After granting powers to the Congress, Article I goes on to provide that

Congress may make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

The President's order does not direct that a congressional policy be executed in a manner prescribed by Congress -- it directs that a presidential policy be executed in a manner prescribed by the President. The Constitution does not subject this lawmaking power of Congress to presidential or military supervision or control. The Founders of this Nation entrusted the lawmaking power to the Congress alone in both good and bad times. The judgment of the District Court is...Affirmed.

edit on 1-12-2011 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I think it all comes down to timing and Rituals for them(Elite). These high degree masons worship something of great power and have Rituals to still fulfill before the master plan can take effect. (I know I must sound crazy) They know something we don't know about something I don't know to explain. Whatever it is, I believe their waiting to open a gateway to something big, very big, then their mass genocide will occur and may God help us.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in Ron Paul's recent thoughts on the subject, read on.
Pa ul.house.gov
edit on 1-12-2011 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I have two problems for the first executive to try enforcing one of those orders outside of DIRE emergency that even the public can see and agree on.

1). The American Public

2). The American Courts

The voting majority of the people are mind-controlled fools.

The govt picks the Supreme Court, and the justice system is just as corrupt as the senate

I'd tend to agree on most things, but the measures a good number of those executive orders would be bringing into reality would knock even Homer Simpson off the couch and away from whatever flavor of the month is up for reality TV at the moment.

Same with the Super Court. When push comes hard to shove, the Super Court is still territorial above EVERY other consideration. Kinda the equivalent of Congress putting re-election above everything I suppose..but it tends to keep them half way straight on critical things like this.

We still haven't seen how the Court is going to give Obama some payback on the insult he dealt them at the State of the Union Speech. I wouldn't believe for a moment that has been forgotten let alone forgiven in the slightest...so I wouldn't count on them for support in a pinch if I were Obama.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
We're just one more false-flag attack away from total tyranny.....when they start implementing hardcore gun control, that's when you know we're in trouble.
edit on 1-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

Australia's Tassie shooting's at Port Aurther took our guns so we are now disarmed and waiting slaughter. Dont give up your arms America or you'll be sitting ducks too.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
www.archives.gov...

Hate to burst your bubble, but all the ones I looked at were revoked.

Thanks for clearing this up, topic closed in my opinion. No use discussing an old truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here is a list of some of the executive orders that President Obama has created since becoming President....

1461days.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'd just like to add that executive orders do not "allow" the government to do anything. Aside from the FACT that executive orders are clear violations of the 9th & 10th amendments as well as the constitution itself, it's "we the people" that "allow" the gov't to do any and everything it does. It's very sad that police officers and military personnel who swear an oath to protect the constitution and the citizens of our country are so apathetic in reagards to these clear violations of law, unless they are enforcing them of course. I'm not saying that they're all bad, I'm just saying that those who aren't frankly aren't doing enough to incarcerate this country's real enemies and shape a safe and justifiable future for our children.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Good thread, thanks for the info.

I have to say is every time I read or hear about Alex Jones I do this

Another thing is over how many years were these executive orders authored and by which presidents? I'm just saying it's not like one president sat down and wrote a laundry list of executive orders to make himself supreme dictator.

Still it is alarming that all of your freedom can be taken away in the blink of an eye, I hope there is never a time when it happens.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In the back of my head, I can hear thousands of people screaming:

"fight-fight-Fight-FIGHT-FIGHT"

why is that?.....

edit on 2/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join