It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Was Consulted Before Fatal Hit, U.S. Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Are you serious? You think that there is even a remote possibility that Obama is planning a preemptive "thermonuclear strike"? I find that very hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by taderhold
reply to post by Surfrat

Are you serious? You think that there is even a remote possibility that Obama is planning a preemptive "thermonuclear strike"? I find that very hard to believe.

What does it sound like to you
Iran's Revolutionary Guards prepare for war
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have been put on a war footing amid increasing signs that the West is taking direct action to cripple Iran’s nuclear programme
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Iran capture of US spy drone 'would be significant blow to military'
Iran could deal a significant blow to the US military if it has captured a top secret American spy drone, allowing Tehran to counter or copy the highly classified technology, experts have warned.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

sorry but i am not buying anything out of WSJ

Pakistani officials at a border coordination center gave the go-ahead to American airstrikes that inadvertently killed 24 Pakistan troops, unaware that their own forces were in the area, according to U.S. officials briefed on the preliminary investigation.

Now they say they were consulted before fatal Hit then Pakistan says they werent consulted.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

While your observations are astute, I do not see how you make the quantum leap in deduction to Obama planning a thermonuclear strike. Please elucidate your rationale.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by taderhold

Rationale? The World is lacking that as a whole.
One historical set of signs that has been a precursor for war is the three Es: Empires in decline, economic volatility and ethnic unrest. With the global economic crisis we now have all three. Today we also match the same signs present right before World War I started: Overstretched superpower, powerful rivals, weakened alliances, terror supporting countries and terrorist groups.
The United States runs into a crisis every 80 to 100 years. Based on these historical cycles, America has now entered a crisis period running from 2005. These cycles simply reinforce the things we are seeing in the world today: America in decline, China on the rise and Russia in serious trouble. When America runs into a crisis; war develops.
If one realistically looks at the Middle East today, one can see that it is about ready to blow up into a major war involving chemical, biological and probably nuclear weapons too. This war will at minimum kill tens of thousands, but it could easily go up to 10 to 15 million killed if Israel responds with nuclear weapons. Should chemical and biological missiles explode over Israeli cities then I fully expect a nuclear response from Israel.
I expect this war to happen sometime soon. Israel’s neighbors are building up for an explosion right now.
Should this war happen then our enemies will assume that America gave its approval to Israel for a nuclear response. That means America will be blamed, and will be subject to retaliation. Time to prepare for retaliation by Russia and China is probably by the following spring

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Thanks. It appears that we are in agreement in the sense that Israel might possibly use tactical nuclear weapons in what it deems to be defense of its people. And, of course, the U.S would be blamed as though we launched the strike ourselves.

Rationale? The World is lacking that as a whole.

Surely the world, especially the Mideast, is quite insane. You are so right but, what should we do?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Something about the timing of the attack just struck me - seeing as it's the end of the fighting season in Afghanistan many of the fighters would be going home to Pakistan so maybe the attack was on fleeing Pakisatan nationals.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by taderhold

Bring troops home.Protect our own country.
Stop waring on othe nations ie;
Obama, Arab allies eye no-fly zone that could ‘paralyze’ Syrian military
www.worldnewstribune.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join