It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Vs THE CROWN OF ENGLAND

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
BBC VS the CROWN OF ENGLAND

A few weeks ago I was reading in the news about the duchy of cornwall (prince charles) being ridiculed for farming Oysters on his own land.

This land is his private land, its good british marshland and it belongs to him, and all he's doing is farming oysters on it.

Usually oysters would naturally breed there in abundance anyway! And in fact they have breaded in our fair waters for ..........HUNDREDS OF YEARS! probably time immemorial!!!!!

Back in the day in England Lancashire hot pot was a regular old dish for peasants!!! AND the whole pot was layered with oysters, YOUR GETTING THE PICTURE? these days oysters have fallen out of fashion, or should i say in fashion, its a weird one they are a DELICACY lol

Prince Charles is a Clever Loving FAMILY man who likes to think of his future families inheritance, and happens to be an entrepreneurial kinda a guy who really cares about British Cultural Heritage. He decided to spend his personal wealth to cultivate foreign but genetically identical oysters in areas of marsh land which had become depleted from fishing.

Basically he NOURISHED. BIG woop. its his land. He wants oysters. OK?

Prince charles has litarely been slated in the press for bringing in an income for his family by farming these foreign oysters on his own land, even though the oysters are genetically no different to that of our own ecology.
and trust me PRINCE CHARLES KNOWS HIS #!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now a few weeks later theres a big campaign on the bbc, in the news all about how oysters can make u ill and you shouldnt eat them, because youll get norovirus, when actually the chances of getting it unless your either incredibly mal nourished an infant or a super weak elderly, is so minimal as to be not even worth a mention in real terms!

www.bbc.co.uk...

I am here ATS to respectfully ask the question of the BBC?

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH OUR ROYALS? and whats so special and problematic about their oysters?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I cannot even begin to comprehend of how undeniably and endlessly TRIVIAL this piece of "news" is.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

i couldnt disagree more, this is a conspiracy web site, and here there is a BIG conspiracy against the ROYALS

going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BBC IS SPENDING OUR MONEY TO VILIFY OUR ROYALS ON OUR TV!!????

you dont think thats news worthy ATS????

BBC SPENDING TIME AND EFFORT. WHY?

edit on 1-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
ats really makes me sad some times, Its clear that we the british people are being forced a image of our royals which is simply un true. this is a real conspiracy with bones, not an obama reptilian thread
(((((((((((

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Seriously, Europe and indeed UK too have WAY more important things to worry about than some oysters or some fancy royals image....

The whole freakin EU is about to financially collapse.

Yes, this topic is indeed extremly trivial...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

so why are they making up stories about our royals then, YOU MADE the POINT

IT IS TRIVIAL

The BBC are making the big deal here not me.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
In our country good family values are being tested.

thats the truth.

tested.

all hes doing is looking out for his own. family.

like we all do.

BBC? whats the hidden agenda?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
gone in to obscurity.

real conspiracy.

while fake ufo pictures take up space.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's called "deflection."

Look for the under-reported stories they are burying.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
swizzy biggest rival ever

you dont understand the word conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
oh come on yea im deflected from knowing that the borders of pakistan are closed
?

no they really are vilifying our royals

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Prince charles we support you!!!!

i thank my best friend for bringing this to my attention, and hes right. you're wrong hardamber.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
the whole of america goes wild when they get married.

but when the royal family is being attacked by our media. FOR NO REASON. its not news worthy.

so odd a world i live in.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

He had challenged the cultivation of non-native oysters in the historic beds and had demanded to know what environmental assessments were made by the body that provides the Princes of Wales' income.

So what is the ecological impact of bringing in foreign oysters? Will they crowd out the native oysters by producing more rapidly or by changing the growing environment in some way? Will the foreign oysters transmit some disease or virus to the native oysters? Is this some clandestine conspiracy involving a Monsanto manipulated oyster?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

no no and no.

thats the point.

the bbc are making it ALL UP. the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by Alethea

no no and no.

thats the point.

the bbc are making it ALL UP. the whole thing.

Are you an environmental inspector? How can you PROVE the answers are "no no and no"? Isn't that what is trying to be established here----Proof? If all the answers are indeed "no" then the Prince should not mind inspectors and lab work to establish that.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The BBC programme Mock the Week, used to regularly ridicule the Royal Family, by having Hugh Dennis speaking over footage of the Royal Family and imagining the things that they could be saying. He portrayed the Duke of Edinburgh as a racist!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Prince charles we support you!!!!

i thank my best friend for bringing this to my attention, and hes right. you're wrong hardamber.

What? I'm not against Prince Charles. I think what the BBC is doing to him is complete rubbish. I think they are trying to divert attention away from events that are far more important.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

BBC VS the CROWN OF ENGLAND

A few weeks ago I was reading in the news about the duchy of cornwall (prince charles) being ridiculed for farming Oysters on his own land.

This land is his private land, its good british marshland and it belongs to him, and all he's doing is farming oysters on it.

Usually oysters would naturally breed there in abundance anyway! And in fact they have breaded in our fair waters for ..........HUNDREDS OF YEARS! probably time immemorial!!!!!

Back in the day in England Lancashire hot pot was a regular old dish for peasants!!! AND the whole pot was layered with oysters, YOUR GETTING THE PICTURE? these days oysters have fallen out of fashion, or should i say in fashion, its a weird one they are a DELICACY lol

Prince Charles is a Clever Loving FAMILY man who likes to think of his future families inheritance, and happens to be an entrepreneurial kinda a guy who really cares about British Cultural Heritage. He decided to spend his personal wealth to cultivate foreign but genetically identical oysters in areas of marsh land which had become depleted from fishing.

Basically he NOURISHED. BIG woop. its his land. He wants oysters. OK?

Prince charles has litarely been slated in the press for bringing in an income for his family by farming these foreign oysters on his own land, even though the oysters are genetically no different to that of our own ecology.
and trust me PRINCE CHARLES KNOWS HIS #!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now a few weeks later theres a big campaign on the bbc, in the news all about how oysters can make u ill and you shouldnt eat them, because youll get norovirus, when actually the chances of getting it unless your either incredibly mal nourished an infant or a super weak elderly, is so minimal as to be not even worth a mention in real terms!

www.bbc.co.uk...

I am here ATS to respectfully ask the question of the BBC?

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH OUR ROYALS? and whats so special and problematic about their oysters?

After Fukushima who would east anything out of the sea? Especialy filter feeders.???????!?????!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

In our country good family values are being tested.

thats the truth.

tested.

all hes doing is looking out for his own. family.

like we all do.

BBC? whats the hidden agenda?

The BBC gender is to create a lovey dovey population while at the same time lots of immature white people fight wars. Ultimataly this will result in lots of wealth for the status quo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join