It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich bill: End the Federal Reserve!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

and Cynthia McKinney

From looking at her Wikipedia, I guess so. But I couldn't say. Ever since Thatcher I've been wary of female politicians

edit on 3-12-2011 by JessopJessopJessop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

This is among the worst possible scenarios. What Rep. Kucinich is proposing isn't "Ending the Fed", It is nationalizing the Reserve Corporation. Thereby guaranteeing that we will have to pay for the bankers largess.
Of course the bankers will lose direct control of the printing presses(but look how well other industries do with regulatory boards via indirect control), but they will get away with looting us dry.

The only way to end the Reserve Corporation is simple: Order the Treasury to build it's own currency printers and manufacture enough currency to do a currency swap. Order all debt incurred under federal reserve notes as illegitimate debt(kind of like owing your bank 100,000$ in literal monopoly money) because the Reserve Corporation lost the ability to Print/authorize currency. Anyways, do a currency swap with the banks via a 2 day bank holiday(so people can withdrawal the new currency from their savings/checking accounts).

What you do is give a grace period similar to that done in Germany after the Unification of East and West Germany. So people with cash on hand can do a currency swap. Then, you offer an 10-25% international currency swap(so as to maintain and expand upon the value of the new currency. Don't won't to completely mess over people in other nations, but need to keep the amount of currency abroad low).

This is the worst possible scenario, the way it is being done now. If this goes through we are all up a creek without a paddle for generations to come.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Well, what could be done about Federal Reserve note debt's is take advantage of currency value. Keep all debt under Reserve notes as if it is a debt owed in a foreign currency. The new American Currency would very quickly have a much higher value then the older Reserve notes. It would enable the switchover to happen with support from the financial sector(in many ways it would be a debt settlement) and enable domestic debt to be paid off rather quickly.

Countries holding Reserve Corporation bonds(or bonds valued in Reserve Corporation notes) could just as easily receive similar treatment. They would take a hit, but it is a good trade off. As they are replacing a junk currency for a more stable one issued by the USA itself. Instead of holding risky bonds that use a private, corporate issued currency.

And in theory, it would enable America to pay off it's debt. Combined with cost of living reduction methods, it is possible to stave off a financial collapse.

-------
I realized upon more in depth evaluation, doing a Reserve note debt= total junk, bad idea. As it would destroy the credit market(which may or may not be a good thing).
edit on 3-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Although it looks like he is just reading off of something in the video. I suppose he could have written it. I did ponder a Paul-Kucinich libertarian run if Dr. Paul didn't win the GOP

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
Although it looks like he is just reading off of something in the video. I suppose he could have written it. I did ponder a Paul-Kucinich libertarian run if Dr. Paul didn't win the GOP

Let me make this clearer. Suppose a Corporation: Say Monsanto, was ever held accountable in court for the damage it is causing with it's pesticide laced foods was sued by millions of people for a trillion dollars. Suppose they won and Monsanto went bankrupt. Suppose the department of Agriculture nationalized Monsanto and the US was on the hook for the lawsuits.

That is what would happen if the national reserve was nationalized! Because the US debt, isn't US debt. It is the Debt of the Reserve Corporation! As all those Dollars are technically property of the Reserve corporation. By nationalizing we are directly accepting all that debt.

--------
Let me make this even clearer. Suppose there is this gal who is somewhat of a manipulative con artist. She owes hundred of thousands of dollars in debt. She pays the minimum while hunting for a guy to marry, after she marries a sucker that falls head over heels for her she talks about her debt. She strokes his ego so he does the "manly" thing/aka acts like a good like white knight/mangina. Then after a few years of paying her debt she files for divorce. And when going through divorce court her lawyers argue "since he paid her debt for so many years" and he ends up stuck with her debt and she becomes debt free.

You have to understand that the 16 trillion the Fed illegal stolen is a debt the US doesn't owe because it was never authorized by Congress, and it was a debt inccurred by the Fed for the sake of bailing out the owning banks of the Reserve Corporation. The 16(or was it 14) trillion the Reserve Corporation printed is a Debt owed by it's owning banks. Those banks only way of dumping that debt onto someone else is if the USA nationalizes the Reserve corporation. Right now the Reserve Corporation is the most toxic asset on the planet!~
edit on 4-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is the kind of competition we need. Who can end the fed the quickest. Ron paul and denis kucinich are president and vice in my book, since 2009.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join