Kucinich bill: End the Federal Reserve!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
enforce e/o 11110.

Although I realize you are saying we should get rid of the Fed, I would want that we get rid of Executive Orders as well. The Constitution doesn't exactly grant this power to the executive branch but they claim it because the Constitution is vague in this regard, but actually it isn't they are misinterpreting it to usurp powers not delegated to them.

However I believe the situation is cleared up because Congress should hold all legislative power as it is the legislative branch, while the executive branch is merely suppose to administer the bureaucracy and enforce the law that the legislative branch creates.

We need to get these powers out of the executive and back into the legislative where they belong. The erosion of separation of powers is one of the reasons we are in such bad shape in the first place.

Oh and the judicial branch needs to do it's job and start declaring all of this crap as unconstitutional so that we can get back supreme law of the land, and finally start solving problems rather than creating more of them.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would poop my pants at a DK/RP or RP/DK ticket. I've been a huge fan of DK since 2003 and volunteered for his campaign distributing materials and like RP enough that I voted for him in the primaries in 2007. Those two along with Ralph Nader are head and shoulders above the rest IMO.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So that's all the Rothschild's family secret amounts to huh?

1. Enter a nation with the explicit intention of creating a unified currency.

2. Create huge sums of money out of "vapor assets", which means they are printing money out of assumed hard capital, which they never actually had to begin with.

3. Distribute this empty money to affiliated banks, and let it accumulate interest.

4. Purchase hard capital, such as gold and what have you, with the said interest, in order to fill in the required hard capital that was used to create the money printed. Then manipulate the price of Gold / whatever in order to compensate for variables, as well as make their currency highly valuable.

And there you have the birth of Federal Reserve.

May I ask anyone, anyone here, who else they think would be capable of creating such a monstrous mountain of lies, without batting an eye? Who else would be unscrupulous enough to con the entire world, to double-deal weapons to both sides of a war, to use loans in order to sway world leaders / conquerers that they might use their armies in the interest of the banks?

What people are capable of such a devious and manipulative strategy? What people are hand-in-hand identified with money and the insane, almost maniacal obsession of it?

Could any of you please help me identify what group of people would sell the world, even their own souls (if they truly believed they had one), in order to satisfy the edict of their own twisted and maliciously racist "holy book"?

Anyone?

edit on 2-12-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: formatting
edit on 2-12-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In other news, Dennis Kucinich has been found dead with seven shotgun holes to the head. Authorities are ruling his death a suicide and no foul play is suspected.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I like about 50% of what he stands for, but unfortunately he's still just a bit too liberal for me.

Now if we could take the best from him and Ron Paul, you'd really have something

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Private corporations can be just as bad as the Federal government.

New policies need to be enacted on how to handle money.

I much rather the Federal government handle the money with very close scruitiny of the states.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

KILL THE FED!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
P.S. Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The thing about the Fed is that it's charter ends on 12-21-12.. Funny .. That is why all the BS about the mayan calendar and the end of the world on that date. They just want to keep everyone looking at something else when the charter comes up to renew for the next hundred years. They have to get the approval of Congress to get this new charter on that date, or we go without them.. So tell everyone about this date, and make sure that they let their congress person know that we no longer want the Fed, let the charter die with them..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
great to see some hope from the democrats now if we can just get obama to not run.

imo at this point any viable candidate that wants to go after the fed should be supported irregardless of minor political diferances perfect doesnt exist and neither do we as long as a private bank has more political clout than the voters
edit on 2-12-2011 by citizen3273676 because: learning to spell

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think we are to the point that we need to hit the reset button. Wipe out all personal debt and default on everything we owe as a country, give everyone a new start.... I hate saying that as I believe in personal responsibility, but I think the mess we are in right now is too tough to untangle.

Bring the troops back home and stop the Empire building.
Do not run deficits
Stop lobbying of government officials
Return to sound money
Implement term limits
Stop the war on drugs

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Paul-Kucinich 2012!

These two individuals are the logical yin and yang of the political spectrum and would make an amazing duo as President and Vice President.

While they may disagree on certain issues, they are both motivated by logic and reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
I think we are to the point that we need to hit the reset button. Wipe out all personal debt and default on everything we owe as a country, give everyone a new start....

Sounds really nice and all, but don't you think that Japan and China (who we owe hundreds of billions to) may have a tiny problem with this?

Don't you think this act alone may instigate a war or something?

Trust me when I say you really don't want to see a violent war between us and China...it won't be pretty for either.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Paroxysm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
instead of competing why not have a president from one party and VP from another sort of like keeping the bastards honest. I know the game is rigged and all politicians are paid for but we are to have a fair system i think Ron paul and kucinich should be leading your country as equals.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It's great that Dennis is finally doing something about putting his "money" where his mouth is! However... he is WAY behind Ron Paul as far as actually taking some kind of action, as is everyone else.

To answer your question, Ron Paul has introduced numerous bills in an attempt to limit, audit and abolish the FED.

Coinage Act of 1983... yup! You read that right...1983!

H.R 1148 to Abolish the Federal Reserve, written and introduced by Ron Paul on 3/17/1999

H.R. 833 to Abolish the Federal Reserve, written and introduced by Ron Paul on 2/3/2009

H.R. 2779 the Honest Money Act which would repeal the Legal Tender Law, written and introduced by Ron Paul on 7/17/2003

H.R. 1207 the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, written and introduced by Ron Paul on 2/26/2009

These are only some of the bills introduced by Ron Paul dealing with the FED and our monetary policies.

lets get the facts out there and stop with the "I think..." stuff. This is too important to screw around with!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

I think the point is that the money would no be issued from the source (nothing) at interest, that's the advantage of killing the Fed.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Good to see someone with the guts to stand up for us and say no,maybe this will start a chain reaction up in congress...we can always hope,but I fear we have gone much too far to turn back..
time will tell

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Their all liars ... obama is one of the biggest liars in the world. Bush right behind him and clinton an idiot liar.
Its to late to stop these creatures for this is a country of zombies and fools wanting to live the good life.
Met one today. God bless american .... no "God damn america"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Just glad more and more people are starting to push for the change needed for the masses instead of the elite. I hope one day we will all be free.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

and Cynthia McKinney

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join