It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Everything becomes the American Spring - March 30th 2012 - Washington DC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Count me in

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I think this is something even the haters of the movement could get behind. It's a soapbox. Get on it, and tell 'em why you mad!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I think this is something even the haters of the movement could get behind. It's a soapbox. Get on it, and tell 'em why you mad!

This guy had the right idea decades ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Ok...what exactly are we protesting?

If you know don't understand why there needs to be a revolution... You must be new to the forums.

I personally wont stand for a government that funds both ends of the "war on terror", the federal reserve needs to be ended. I don't like random police check points during the day(which I had to go through during thanks giving). The list goes on and on and on... It's actually pretty similar to the first American revolution.

Anyway, I live on the east coast so I think I will make it down there for this event, sounds like it's gonna be big.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yup, so they gave us fluoride and new toys.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

i have heard of people flying from new zealand for this.
one question coming up is how and where do we stay?
tents are an answer but they would have to buy tents in the usa

is there some sort of billet system where we could be housed?

i am sure there will be many people from around the world in attendence,
and those that cant fly over (watchlists)
the internet will ensure that the whole world is watching,

this will be the worlds largest unity demonstration.

xploder

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I envision a beautiful day, as well as a way being made to accommodate international supporters.

This isn't being pitched as an occupation though, this is a massive rally, with no end time. It's being modeled after Tahrir Square. And I don't think those people ever slept. lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Fluoride? I'll raise you some Lithium in the water (what some would like to see happen now). Protesting will probably be the last thought to enter your mind then...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Poor planning....the day before April Fools Day...just opening yourself up for ridicule and jokes.

Par for the course for "occupy" though...seems like their "great" ideas aren't ever that great.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'll bet the hotels in DC be fully booked by the overseas 99% contingents by then to support fellow human american brothers and sisters seeking for changes to better and improve american society, and may those hoteliers be conscionable with the prices. It's the 99% whom had their wealth robbed by the 1%.

It would be a great opportunity for honest, sincere and genuine politicians to support this cause, if such exists, a turning point not only in the course of american history, but the world....for better as we share wealth fairly, correct financial mistakes, progress and evolve...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

On the other side of Americans peacefully protesting corrupt gov't, what happens when it gets too big, and U.N. peacekeepers are brought in? I'm only informed by what I read, and I am infuriated at all police for the behavior of them vs. us attitude.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
March 30, 2012 = 11

Good day for a protest to be heard.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

A group of people hoping to bring serious change to our government, and you're SO BENT on being negative, that you have to talk about april fools day?

Who gives a # about april fools day?!?!?

I swear man... simple minded people...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join