It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:The Girl Who Died, Saw Jesus, Hell, and Heaven Too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Many people don't believe that Hell is real, and, understandably, they don't believe because they've never seen.

This young girl was once a rebellious worldy child who did as she pleased and lived according to the world's standards until she seeked after God and one day he answered back and it has changed everything.

In this interview she recounts what she experienced and saw in the worlds of Hell and Heaven. She testifies:

Then, in August, I was invited to fast for 15 days. I decided to join, but before entering I said, "Lord, I want you to deal with me here." During the fast, the Lord was speaking to almost everybody, except me! It was as if the Lord had not seen me, and that hurt. I would pray, "Lord, aren't You going to deal with me?" I would cry alone and continue, "Lord, do You love me? Are You here? Are You with me? Why don't You speak to me like You do to everyone else. You speak so many things to other people, even words of prophecy, but not me." I asked for a sign that He was with me, and the Lord gave me Jeremiah 33:3, "Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." I said, "Lord, did You just talk to me?” Because I heard His audible voice and had a vision of the words written in Jeremiah 33:3.

I said, "Lord, is that for me?" I kept it to myself, while everyone else was testifying what the Lord had given them and what they had seen. But I kept it secret and would only meditate on the words: "Call unto Me" means to pray, but what did "great and mighty things" mean? I thought, "This can only mean heaven and hell." So I said, "Lord, I only want You to show me heaven, but not hell, because I've heard that it is a horrible place." But I then prayed with all my heart, "Lord if it is Your will to show me what You must, then do so, but change me first. I want You to make a difference in me; I want to be different.”

www.spiritlessons.com...

Note: The version at the following link has English-Voice over for those who do not want to hear spanish audio with english-subtitles posted here. www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-12-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This link was already posted today. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and you already knew that because you were the one that posted it...hmm
edit on 1-12-2011 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

This a completely different post.

The video I have posted in this thread is not on that website, but a text transcript of her words in the interview is.

I don't like the English voice-over that is on that site so I found a better one.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Epirus

This a completely different post.

The video I have posted in this thread is not on that website, but a text transcript of her words in the interview is.

I don't like the English voice-over that is on that site so I found a better one.

It'd be better served as a posted reply/edit in your original thread considering it's the same general story, link and based on the same girl. Doesn't make sense to make new threads when you've already linked the story and if people are interested they'll visit the link and read it all. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If we are talking christian belief systems, I question these stories simply because of the story of the Rich man and Lazarus.

Jesus makes it clear there the dead arn't going to be coming back with words of warning from death, wouldn't that apply to these cases?

If we are talking christian that is.

And usually that's not what these people want to hear, they want to sell a book most of the time.
edit on 1-12-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok I will say the same thing in this one

Her parents will make a few quid from this and have told her to say it all....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Or, she is a very over immaginative attention seeking lier or a delusional paranoid and probably brain washed child!

Either way its more of the same old ATS god tripe that seems to just terrorise the sane rational and common sense wiser ATS members!!

So now you have it!!!. ATS god pushers are "officially holy than I terrorists" who wish to impose their deluded shackling crutch mentality upon ordinary empathic realist folk loving people!

Peace and Friendship to all!! (with a caveat, beware the god mobsters!)
edit on 1-12-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow. I still find it hard to believe that people believe this stuff. In the link you provided, the girl is touring hell with jesus(which is set up with prison cells in which people are being torchered). Jesus made sure to take her by Selena's cell where she was being torchered, begging, and cursing god. That part was pretty funny.

Are you serious with this stuff?
edit on 1-12-2011 by notquiteright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Lol. Come on man, we gotta watch 2 hours in spanish? I better be able to speak spanish by the time this video is over or i am going to be pissed.

Probably be easier buying Rosetta Stone...

Tengo diarhea, necessito ir al bano...

Phooey, i don't have the little squigglie over my n....

I'll watch it anyway! Just don't expect my wife to. I couldnt get her to watch Mel Gibson's "The Passion" because it was in aramaic and she hates watching foreign movies in subtitles.

edit on 1-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
If we are talking christian belief systems, I question these stories simply because of the story of the Rich man and Lazarus.

Jesus makes it clear there the dead arn't going to be coming back with words of warning from death, wouldn't that apply to these cases?

If we are talking christian that is.

And usually that's not what these people want to hear, they want to sell a book most of the time.
edit on 1-12-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Thats why it is a "near death experience", they didn't really die. I can't say it isn't real, bible flat out tells you through God all things are made possible. Jesus raised Lazarus, i wonder what he had to say about the matter?

Along that note. Lazarus might have been a tad "unhappy" at being resurrected back into this sh*thole. I know i would be.
edit on 1-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was a New Ager when I heard the sounds of the people screaming in Hell. I was doing " ascencion excercises" from a book by Diane Stein. In this experience, overnight, I did what I thought was returning " elementals" to the center of the Earth. Upon arising, I heard multitudes screaming in a roaring place. As I was hearing this I was also hearing the pops and clicks of what sounded like a gateway. I personally believe that what I heard was the sounds of people in Hell.

I've had other experiences that solidify for me the reality of Hell and the true nature of some of the entities that I used to call out for back in my New Age days.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
Wow. I still find it hard to believe that people believe this stuff. In the link you provided, the girl is touring hell with jesus(which is set up with prison cells in which people are being torchered). Jesus made sure to take her by Selena's cell where she was being torchered, begging, and cursing god. That part was pretty funny.

Are you serious with this stuff?

I don't claim to believe this or support it but it's still interesting to ponder --> For all we know Christianity was just a cult that caught on and since the people were less educated and/or had less high tech communication to call BS it really took off and there was nothing to stop it. Once the cult had grown to a considerable size wielding an extreme amount of power there was no turning back. Again, that's just interesting to think about...I'm not necessarily saying that's what I believe happened.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Here is an earlier English voice-over but I didn't post it cause I don't like the chipmunk- like voices they used for it.

www.spiritlessons.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Im refereeing to two separate Lazarus, one was raised by Jesus, one was told about in the Parable of the Rich man who went to Sheol and wanted to warn his loved ones about their fate, the two Lazarus are separate, as the one in Jesus Parable was still dead.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Im refereeing to two separate Lazarus, one was raised by Jesus, one was told about in the Parable of the Rich man who went to Sheol and wanted to warn his loved ones about their fate, the two Lazarus are separate, as the one in Jesus Parable was still dead.

I know who you were referring to. I know all about the story of the rich man and Lazarus. I was just being a little silly.

top topics

join