It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain gave affair accuser money without wife's consent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Cain gave affair accuser money without wife

firstread.msnbc.msn.com

MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Herman Cain said Thursday that he repeatedly gave money without his wife's knowledge to Ginger White, the Atlanta woman who alleged carrying on an affair with Cain for 13 years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 1-12-2011 by DJDigitalGem because: fixed title

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yeah, he's such a great guy! I wanna run out and vote for him... NOT!

This guy is a prime example of the way power is abused. First he denies it, then he says they asked for it and now we find out it's been an on-going thing FOR YEARS!!!

Shoot, if I'd have known Cain was soooooo nice, I'd have texted him for money my damn self! LOL

firstread.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I doubt he would get his wife's approval to pay off his mistress, unless he had a death wish.

It's a funny thing about American politics.....a candidate can cheat, steal, kill, not pay his taxes, run corporations into the ground, snort coke with hookers, eat pot brownies at fundraisers, be a draft-dodger, and still be elected, but once they cheat on their wives, it's all over.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Found out Ginger White is a graduate of one of our fine Louisville HS, Ballard. I love when these stories have local twists and connections.

www.whas11.com...

White, who grew up in Prospect and graduated from Ballard High School in 1983, was virtually unknown before Monday. Today if you “Google” Ginger White's name, you'll get more than 250 million hits. She talked Wednesday morning on “Good Morning America” about being thrust onto the national spotlight. “This has been a very difficult situation for myself and for my family, and it's nothing I am proud of,” White told GMA. One of the people who's been supporting her the most is her sister Bridgett Radford, who we reached by phone at her home in Hopkinsville. “She's had a door full of people. People following her. I think that's just been pretty stressful,” Radford said. “On top of that, she’s dealing with being called a liar and having to deal with all the rumors and things going around.”

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Herman Cain preaches about "family values" when he's committed the most wicked sin of all when it comes to family. Four women claim to have had illicit affairs with the scumbag and he tries to spin it to make those women out to be liars; what a crock!

The public really needs to start looking closer at whom they nominate and elect for high ranking positions. This guy is a scummy, dirty douche bag all the way and he needs to be hung out to dry! He needs to be dropped form the presidential nominations and he should be publicly flogged if you ask me!

Being a lesbian as well as a parent, and one of the MANY denied the right to marry my partner of 11 years, this guy and those like him should be forced to divorce and NEVER be allowed to marry ever again. Personally, I don't want to get married. The "sanctity of marriage" has been destroyed by the cheaters, beaters and just plain dirt bags. Give me a civil union and I'd be happy.....Herman Cain gives MARRIAGE a bad name!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh now, the most wicked sin? I would rather my daddy cheat on my momma than have incest with me. That to me is the most wicked sin, then severe beatings and abuse is a close second. But hey that's just me!

I only think poorly of cheaters when they run for office, because they should be held to a higher standard due to their being on public welfare for the term.

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Herman Cain preaches about "family values" when he's committed the most wicked sin of all when it comes to family. Four women claim to have had illicit affairs with the scumbag and he tries to spin it to make those women out to be liars; what a crock!

The public really needs to start looking closer at whom they nominate and elect for high ranking positions. This guy is a scummy, dirty douche bag all the way and he needs to be hung out to dry! He needs to be dropped form the presidential nominations and he should be publicly flogged if you ask me!

Being a lesbian as well as a parent, and one of the MANY denied the right to marry my partner of 11 years, this guy and those like him should be forced to divorce and NEVER be allowed to marry ever again. Personally, I don't want to get married. The "sanctity of marriage" has been destroyed by the cheaters, beaters and just plain dirt bags. Give me a civil union and I'd be happy.....Herman Cain gives MARRIAGE a bad name!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Yeah, incest and child molestation are on my hit list as well

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I personally do not care that he cheated on his wife. I have known a million people who have done it. It is done for any variety of reason, and sometimes it happens. To me, that makes the man pretty normal in my book. I am not shocked he denied it all. I kind of expect it. Anyone would. Again, to me that makes him pretty normal.

What ticks me off is his preaching of values and morality. Obviously, he has none either, so get off my back about it. This is the type of hypocrisy we have come to expect from our politicians. Just like I do not care if a President did drugs, that's fine... but dont go screaming how we have to get tough on drugs and how dangerous they are.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Would you guys bring me up to speed here? There isn't any place in the article where anyone (including the accuser) says these payments are anything but a rich person giving financial help to a poor person. There is no indication that he didn't do that for a lot of people he knew.

I've given some money to a guy on the street, there's no reason to think I was buying sex or drugs.

I suppose what I'm wondering is, why is everybody so absolutely sure he was paying off this person?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Stop victimizing this poor man! You know your only doing it because he is BLACK and all of the women that he molested are WHITE. Keep the brothers away from the WHITE WOMEN right?

top topics

join