It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This whole sick mess is and was created via computer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not one to believe in gematria but in this case it seems correct.

So the story goes I once had a professor named Harvey M. Salken. This man was one of the originators of game theory. He is mentioned in the movie 'War Games' which I'm sure everyone is familiar with. A really eccentric dude had two Porsche 911 turbos a summer and winter one. Anyways he's worked for naval intelligence off and on for over 30 years. And he attested to the fact that our whole existence is based on computer simulations. Its called operations research and analysis and allows you to solve extremely complex multiple variable equations with almost absolute certainty. It was origionally developed after the invention of the computer to figure weapons and troop placement. Complex battlefield scenarios and war games. But in the late 1970's it became something else altogether.

That is when they first had a computer good enough to start running real world simulations. I shudder to think how advanced the technology is today. The basic idea is our 'controllers' run this thing ahead 6 months a year 10 years feed the variables and statistics (census) in and the computer tells them what to do for their desired
outcome.

Unfortunately unlike so much alien scifi and paranormal crap this is the TRUTH. I wish it wasn't, but they pay for their sins by making you addicted to it, dragging us all down, I'm thinking their model is breaking.

So if you ever wonder why everything is so completely insane anymore yet considered normal you can blame the very same machine your posting with. As to the people behind its sick design check the 'usual suspects'.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

No clue what movie you are referring to or what professor..... but where's your proof? Any at all? Even if its subject to interpretation it should still be presented with your argument.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It is just one more thing we must learn to master and use correctly. For me, the digital age has allowed me to do things in music, communication and learning that only 15 years ago was not atall possible for a humble guy like me. It has enriched my life. I spend a lot of time with computers because I like what they bring (as I just mentioned).

Of course, like anything, we have to control such powerful interests so they do not take over our life. I take much time out and never sit for more than 1/2 an hour at a go and then I move myself away.

I am very happy with the positives of the digital age, but it is a tool that can be put to good or bad use. So can most other human inventions; good and evil! We have the choice! I choose the positive!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

That is when they first had a computer good enough to start running real world simulations. I shudder to think how advanced the technology is today. The basic idea is our 'controllers' run this thing ahead 6 months a year 10 years feed the variables and statistics (census) in and the computer tells them what to do for their desired outcome.

The problem is that Earth is not a closed system, there are too many variables and even eveeeel all powerful usual suspect controllers would be stupid to act according to what super-computer says.
There certainly are supercomputers that ran through tons of scenarios and can be used as one of a tools to make prognoses about what will happen and what might be the option. However it is crystal clear that it cannot be always (or even mostly) correct. Not to mention tell "dark forces" what to do.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I dissagree. It was just as crazy before, we just didnt have a chance to communicate with other tinfoil hat people, now we do, thanx ATS

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The world was a sick mess way before the computer was here. Its just that now we can witness it first hand at anytime now.

Television made this possible as well but its controlled better. We see on T.V. what they want us to see.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idotwhat
The world was a sick mess way before the computer was here. Its just that now we can witness it first hand at anytime now.

Yeah, the world is a much better place to live in now than it has been in the thousands of years before we got here. Is the world messed up? Yes. Is this some sort of new occurrence? Hell no.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The research to back you up would be on a company called the Burroughs corporation which developed the mainframe and the technologies for missille and other "defense" work in the military sector. Anyone wishing to find out the nature of the true rabbit hole woud want to do some research into this.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Depending on the processing of the computer the amount of variables may rise as well. The law of doubles insures they never run out of processing power. Everything we get technology wise is a trickle down system that's 20-30 years old. Most of us have not see much true technology today's technology, why?

Because all this technology is funded by the military and classified at the very least.

What are they controlling with this technology?

The war machine, world economies and resource exploitation, propaganda machine etc. and that's a conservative estimate.

Would they blindly follow what a machine tells them to do?

If it has a proven track record of results I believe yes. As the wealth and resources are concentrated into fewer and fewer hands while the means to help the needy is greater than ever. Yes its obvious this is a tool in their box.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

We see on T.V. what they want us to see.

Otherwise we'd have people complaining about seeing dead bodies or other things too graphic for a lot of people.

2nd

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Yeah, the world is a much better place to live in now than it has been in the thousands of years before we got here. Is the world messed up? Yes. Is this some sort of new occurrence? Hell no.

This all the way.

And a star for having Scott Hall in your avatar.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thank-you, I said a little and alot in my OP besides I just want others to realize what exists here.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very interesting. I saw War Games but sadly I think everyone was too caught up in the hacker action to notice the message of the movie. Right now I just checked out:

Foundations of Integer Programming - Harvey M Salkin - ISBN 0444012311

It looks interesting. I'll report back here on ATS soon enough.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Just trying to help you get the ball rolling, so to speak. Wanted to start a similar thread, but was hindered by the apparatus I am currently using--a real irony--wanting to bring light to our quantumness possibly having been taken over by a quantum machine, begun by the very industrialization that allows us to communicate in this fashion. However, this is sort of an ad hominem argument to what I was trying to illustrate and engender in a discussion about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I got it! We can just have the Cray 5 supercomputer play a game of tic-tac-toe, with itself!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to ISHAMAGI

While you make a good point in the first post, here is an experiment you should try. Go buy about 100 tons of copy paper, about 50,000 pens and rent out a garbage container for about 10,000 years. Then start throwing all the numbers you can together and write out the variables for real world situations.

That is exactly why we have these super computers. It has no emotion, doesn't need a coffee break and when it breaks down you can just get a new part to fix it. Not so easy to do that with a human.

Do you know how long it would take to break a 56 bit encryption key? Let alone a 128 bit key?

128 bit key = 339,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
(give or take a couple trillion...) combinations.

As we advance in our technology and as things be come more and more complex, we need high powered computers to do such complicated math and equations to help us with everyday life.

top topics

join