It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's hand is in Obama's pocket?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What's wrong with this picture?

OK...I just replied to another thread and had to search for and upload an image. I was on my laptop at the time, but as soon as I posted the image in the other thread I realized something was wrong.

I got up and came to my desktop with better graphics. It's supposed to be a picture of Obama and the Afghan President Hamid Karzai walking and talking.

I got it at this link. Take a close look at Obama's right hand. Then look at his right front pants pocket.

First off....without trying to sound racist...that hand we see looks WHITE to me. Second...it's pretty obvious there is A HAND in his pants pocket at the time.

I got to looking further, and realized this was supposedly taken at the Presidential Palace in Kabul. So..it was BEFORE Obama was president. Which the article confirms.
So my question here is....is this just a very bad Photoshop job. Or was Obama really even in Afghanistan then and just put into this image to make it look like he was?

edit on 1-12-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The white hand is from the white guy behind him. Both of Obama's hands are in his pockets.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spieluhr
The white hand is from the white guy behind him. Both of Obama's hands are in his pockets.

Yes i agree with you. Its is not Obama's hand, but the hand of the man behind him.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There are no words to describe this thread!

But thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The white hand obviously belongs to the guy behind him. I can't for the life of me see where his hand is though, it just looks missing. I doesn't look like its in his pocket or behind the afghani guy

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Couldn't say it better myself !!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I would rather think of whose pocket does Obama have his hand in....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
When I see pictures like that show high figures with their furrowed brow, I have a hard time believing they are really thinking that hard.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Biggest laugh I have had all day star and flagged for the lol factor lol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Well I would say that hand is interestingly close to Obama's hip, and also more in focus than President Hamid Karzai's hand.. Strange.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yeah..I agree....it does look at first like it is the hand of the guy behind him. But them look...the distances don't match up. That guy would have to have awful long arms to have his hand way up there.

I also believe Obama does have both hands in his pockets...but that this is made to try to make it not look that way.

But check out Obama's hair too.....it;s pretty grey there.
But look here. This was made during his first address to Congress in 2009. His hair is not grey. But it supposedly was a few months before? Then not again?
You can clearly see his right hand here too..and it in my opinion looks different than the one we see in the first photo.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Seriously? Seriously.....

Others have already stated what this shows, but good lord. Good friggin lord.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Agreed.
An Obama (Optical) Illusion

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I know...that's pushing it with the hair. But I still don't think there's any way that's the guy behind him's actual hand. The arm would have to be too long.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
it's his own hand in his pocket. the hand the you're thinking is his is a white guys arm, you can tell bc he has a white hand. fail thread

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a thread proving how Obama is even taking money out of his own pockets, or that someone was being paid off by the Obamas for something.

Didnt literally think this thread would be about an actual hand in a pocket, that actually belongs to its rightful owner.

he really needs to get his hands out of everyone elses pockets =)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Before opening this thread I allready knew my answer before eying the pic.
We know it cannot be Michelles, so my guess was Reggy Love's???

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Uhh, his hand is in his pocket, as well as arm hiding behind the guy's arm in front. Dark coloring is making them, all three guys, look merged.

Other than that, eww...why would you wanna know?!
edit on 2-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Uhh, his hand is in his pocket, as well as arm hiding behind the guy's arm in front. Dark coloring is making them, all three guys, look merged.

Other than that, eww...why would you wanna know?!

Yeah..I guess so. Guess I have just been looking at the picture wrong. It just seemed to jump out at me though when I first looked at it.

I prolly messed up the title..lol. I'm sure that's his hand in his pocket....it;s more the arm and discoloring illusion I guess I was talking about.

top topics

join