It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Scary Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Now im not sure where i should have posted this but i couldn't find the Dreams Forum. So i thought this would be the next best place for it!.

Two nights ago, i had a very strange dream it's proberly nothing but is scared the crap out of me!
It started off as a usual random dream, i was driving on the moterway on my hands and bum ( i know!) don't ask i had a good laugh at that myself.

I came to the place i was heading to. I was walking down the road and stopped outside the BP Petrol station where i was standing in front of my car.
This big built Black guy (i feel racist when i say Black) but in saying that i think he was of american ethnicity
(if i could draw i would draw a picture his face is so vivid in my mind i will never forget it!.)

anyway, he had a black bandana on and was looking directly at me and then walked over and calmly told me that he was going to take my car off me!
I looked behind me and seen two girls in a really nice Evo 8 and said to the guy why don't you take their car it's much better than my crappy Mitsi Lancer, he replied with no i need your car so i was like ok you can have it!
he asked me for the keys and i gave them, but asked for my house keys back so i could get into my house.

This is where it freaked me out!
He then grabbed me under my Arm pits very firmly and it hurt, he then lay me on the ground, then told me that he had to shoot me in the head!
As i lay there i looked behind me to see a guy with full balaclava on and holding a silver gun, i thne look back to the Balck guy closed my eyes and BANG!! the other man shot me point blank in the head i lay there shaking thinking don't move or he'll know im still alive and shoot me again!.
I continue to shake then get the courage to open my eyes to see if they have gone! and when i open my eyes i was awake in real life.

i told my partner about it straight away but he wasn't interested and told me it was just a dream, but to me it was more than a dream it was so real and is still making an impact on me. I have never had a dream wher i have been shot or killed or die or anything of the sort!

Any thoughts and thanks for your time
sorry for spelling guys i know i suck! left school early no need to go there sorry about that!!!!

edit on 1-12-2011 by karmajayne because: spelling sorry im really bad!

edit on 1-12-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
wierd.
guns in a dream forecast an injustice, either to you or to someone in your close circle, which you will have to fight hard to overcome.
and there are alot of typos in your OP, just sayin....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

thanks for that and sorry about the typo's i am at work atm and busy also i don't have the best spelling in the world!.
I will go through and fix that now

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
wierd.
guns in a dream forecast an injustice, either to you or to someone in your close circle, which you will have to fight hard to overcome.
and there are alot of typos in your OP, just sayin....

And there are a lot of typos in your OP, just sayin

new topics

top topics

join