It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela brings ALL its gold back home and Iran retrieves all it's assets from Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am not sure if you all know that Venezuela and Iran have been building missles off a Northern Island of Venezuela. I guess the Germans told us about it. They got alittle uneasy about orders for certain parts that were heading to South America, so they told us.
The thing to watch always, is the money, where it goes, what countries do with it. When two countries that are building nuclear weapons together, more than likely aiming to use them on us, start to withdraw all their monies because they know that once they act there assests will be frozen, it bears watching. For Venezuela to send home all 211 tons of their gold back to their country should be something that makes you sit up and notice. Now Iran has pulled all it's assest from Europe. Nevermind why they say that they are doing it. Chavez spent alot of time in Cuba this last year for treatment of cancer. Really? Venezuela couldn't handle his cancer? I won;t be able to reply much on this thread, but thought you might want to think about this. I think things are about to happen around the first of the year, if not sooner. By the way, if you think for one minute that another country will not attack us because of gold prices or oil, you may need to reevaluate your stance. What pushes a country to do anything usually has little or nothing to do with reason, and much more to do with either power or economics. The view we have of ourselves is hardly shared with the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

So true about watch the money flow. I just posted a thread a little while ago about Iran attacking US in Germany. Mud slinging and muck racking are heating up to fast to just brush off anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I`ll die with cancer but I`ll take the whole world with me, Chaves says

Now seriously, this sure is a red sign

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OP the info you posted are giving me some cold on my spine. Could you please post the sources of what you are saying? Thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Cuba has some of the best trained doctors in the world and has been giving medical assistance to Venezuala in return for oil, for many years now. No biggie that Chavez was getting treatment there.

I just hope that these 2 nations can somehow frighten the US from attacking them as its always the innocent's that suffer most.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

Maybe, but maybe not.

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
OP, any source for your info?
Maybe an israeli rag?
Please link.

top topics

join