It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our New Conspiracy Inspired album Prison Planet & EP Free Download

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey Y'all,

Me and my buddy Lozza have been working on Conspiracy based music for the last 4 years. We are finally proud to give back to the counter culture world with our new EP 'Unresolved Issues' and, the album 'Prison Planet'. It's all free to listen to.

Go Check it out at: Madd Joka Records

If you like it, let people know! We really appreciate your feedback, looking forward to what you guys think of it all, especially the UFO enthusiasts

All the best and thanks for checking us out!

TGG

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

Free downloads are always suspect... especially to conspiracy theorists.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

You don't need to download it if you don't want buddy, you should be able to listen to it all through your web browser if you like

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Speaking of prison planets.

Escape from the prison planet.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Wicked Band Dude! Just listening to the track!!! Never heard of them before so thanks alot!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

I love clutch.

That track is from like the mid 90z. These guys are still around though.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ahhh.... Clutch.

As far as YOUR music goes... Meh, it's... hmmm, how to put this...

I only listened to one song(Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft) but a lot can be taken from that one.

Writting skills... Elementary. You come right out and directly say what you mean, very few artists make too far practicing this approach, hide it in some deeper meanings... try and incorporate more of, 'the art of storytelling'.

The instrumental, pretty good. I'm not sure if you made it, but I'd say the person who did is on their way to making some good stuff. Although it was simple, it did show some depth. The only 'issue' I have is the use of hi-hats, and the lack of diversity in using this instrument. Also, I would also include some breaks or samples to 'mix it up' a little bit. The monotony of the 'same ole feel' through out the song will only draw it out.
Lets say the person doesn't like it at first, well they wont like it the whole way through... so you need to add more than just one continous feel to it. kinda hard to explain...

This is by no means hating on anything you've done, in fact, I even emailed a link to one of my friends for his thoughts. I haven't done much in regards to hip hop in a year or so, but I've been entertaining the idea of getting back in it. It was fun, and if you surround yourself with good people, it can become an amazing adventure.
Best of Luck!

Just thought I'd share, this is something I wrote earlier today after trying to explain the tactics of Lil Wayne:

He's painting you a picture, and you're too blind to see it.

Stop and think for a second, find a frame, then go and freeze it.

You can have that moment, I will take the rest.

I'll enjoy the bigger picture, for you it's just a guess

Want to get to heaven, you've got to raise a little hell

Illuminated big guns, we use your souls as shells

Traverse from town to town, and gain some understanding

The road through Rome, can seem so DAMN demanding

Divide and love will conquer, here are my 'two daughters'

Takes a 'Lot' to try and stop the wrath of God who slaughters

Look back, and become a pillar, zombie like that of 'Thriller'

I'm sick of all the ignorance, trust me, there is no one iller

(praying)Mantis like a tiller, Mantra like I'm Cypher

Ignorance is bliss, untill you have to pay the Piper

ya heard?

His responce was epic, and just sat there calling me a devil worshiper lol... ahh! Sometimes it's just impossible for people to see eye to eye, o well.

If you were to select your 'best' track, which would it be?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Wow Message from the stars, thanks ever so much for your constructive critique of our music. I personally produce all the music from scratch while my friend writes and performs all the vocals. We don't get enough people offering advice as you have and it really is appreciated.

Thanks again and if you have the time, give a different track a listen!

All the best

TGG

new topics

top topics

join