It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Told By Jesus Christ To Tell Humanity Not To Worship Virgin Mary; He is The Only One That Saves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A young Ecuadorian girl shown the worlds of Hell and Heaven recounts her experience in the latter, and, in this snippet, she recounts seeing the Virgin Mary in Heaven and what Jesus told her to warn mankind on Earth that they are doing when they pray to her.

www.spiritlessons.com...

We went to another place, where I saw many people in a garden. There were well known people from the Bible, but they were not aged, but young. There was this young man with a large kerchief in his hand who danced and whirled around and praised the Lord. Jesus said, "Daughter that young man that you see there is My servant, David." He was giving glory to our Father. Suddenly, another young man passes by and Jesus told me, "Daughter, he is Joshua; he is Moses; this other young man is Abraham." Jesus would call them out by their names. They all had the same countenance! Jesus said, "Daughter, that woman that you see there is My servant, Mary Magdalene; My servant, Sara."...

But then He told me, "[color=palevioletred]Daughter, she is Mary. Mary, who gave birth to Jesus Christ, Who I am. Daughter, I want to tell you that she has no knowledge of the things happening on Earth. I want to tell you that you must go and tell humanity, tell idol worshippers that hell is real, and that idolaters will not inherit My kingdom, but go and tell them that if they repent, they can enter My heavenly dwelling place. Go tell them that I love them and tell them that Mary has no knowledge of anything (happening on Earth)and the only One that they must exalt is Me, because neither Mary, nor St. Gregory nor any other saint can offer salvation. I am the only One who saves and outside of Me – nobody, nobody, nobody- saves!"" He repeated it three times - that nobody could save; only He saves.

Humanity has been deceived believing in an assumed saint, which is not, but is a demon, working through an idol made by the hand of man. But, let me tell you that the Lord wants to give you the best. He wants you to enter the Kingdom of Heaven; to repent and to leave idolatry. Because idolatry will not save you. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the one that saves, who gave His life for you, for me and for all humanity. The Lord has a great message for humanity. As He wept, He told me, "Please, Daughter, do not be silent; go and tell the truth, go and tell what I have shown you."

www.spiritlessons.com...
edit on 1-12-2011 by Pocky because: color not showing

edit on 1-12-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is something really wrong in the Universe when a son turns on his mother.

Really.

Think about it.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
this is awesome! I Have wondered why people pray to mary. Because, Jesus is the savior, not her. I mean, she is important, being jesus' mother, but she's not God. Thank you for posting this. I hope it will at least make people think.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Or that little girls parents have seen a way how to make a bit of cash and has trained her to say all these things......

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What about Walmart? It saves millions everyday.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
WAIT the page is too orange for me to read at work. What was she doing in heaven in the first place? Did she die?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
this is awesome! I Have wondered why people pray to mary. Because, Jesus is the savior, not her. I mean, she is important, being jesus' mother, but she's not God. Thank you for posting this. I hope it will at least make people think.

i couldn't have said it better...
Mary needed a Savior just like the pope.
Everyone sins and without Christ there is no hope of Salvation even if you do pray to Mary

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

I wonder how the whole "praying to mary" got started? It doesn't say anything in the bible to pray to her. In fact it says "the only way to the father is through Jesus"

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
She would be correct if you practice old testament.
Thou shalt have no other Gods before me.
Or something or the other.
Just another control mechanism.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Veneration is not worship. No one WORSHIPS Mary.

Are you telling me that until the protestant reformers almost every Christian went to hell? Just think about it for a second.

top topics

join