It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose a member of Secret Santa??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is a place where people from all over the world get set up with someone to exchange gifts.
My brother told me about this site and I said what the heck, I'll join. So, I'm curious what I'm going to get....

My brother got his secret set up, a Camera with a tripod, that take pictures even after you leave the setup of the camera. I'm like WTH, I wanted that but with a telescope.

Then someone else got set up with a cruise.. OOOHH I need that right now. So I can go OVERBOARD!

Ahh, can't wait to see what mine is.

BAH!

Anyone sign up this year?

redditgifts.com...
edit on 1-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I did secret santa once on a forum like this one, it was the most amazing curiosity not knowing when and what might arrive. I ended up getting a box full of candy and huge print of an art piece (Dali's Narcissus) that is hanging in front of me right now. It was fun I cant even remember what I sent to my secret santa. I dont have the money to do this year's but next year I will consider it.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

I love Salvador Dali's work. Especially the "Persistence of Memory" piece.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I donate to Secret Santa. In my area it is for underprivileged children. The gifts are delivered by police and volunteer departments. I cant figure why mature adults would need a "Secret Santa" but that is just me. With the exception of lonely disabled or elderly of course.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Because it's fun.

If they have a blank profile you have to figure out what they want.

That's what I got as my partner. So I browsed his comments to get an idea of what he enjoys. And the type of games he likes. I was also able to figure out his age bracket and whether or not he was female or a male.

I don't know with the blank profile, it's like solving a puzzle and I had to research to solve my puzzle.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join