It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme observatory in the Antarctic: what are they looking for?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Since the questions were directed to luxordelphi, I answer your question in this fashion:

A) The questions deal with beliefs, so there may or may not be further follow ups;
B) What business is it of yours?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

I make it my business by the same authority that you make/made it your business to answer and question posts that were not directed to you in the past. Or have you suffered loss of memory like those that you accuse in their recolections of never seeing or remembering things that are now strange to them. How soon we forget.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Q: "Extreme observatory in the Antarctic: what are they looking for?"
A: The tattered remnants of The U.S. Constitution. I doubt they will find it...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Good point but I found the answer/constitution. It's in a Wal-Mart here in Las Vegas in the Tupperware department. You know , next to the "Home Grown" Mexican Tomatoes. Now were is that Canadian salad dressing?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Fine...since we have established asking questions of others is acceptable by your standards, then my questions to luxordelphi stand...Thank you.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

EDIT: Additional question: I noticed you state "our skies have not been clear for a very long time...", yet they are clear enough to take pictures of stars and other objects in the skies, including the photo of the Moon in the other frequently occupied thread...How are the PTB failing here?

Atmosphere is ambient and as many wannabe weather mods have stated is poorly understood.

And that is the reason why I asked you very specific questions about the object...What do you believe is going on regarding the lighting of the object?

I think this has been more than adequately covered: various explanations for countless sightings of something have been given as lens flare, artifact of processing, dust-lint-bugs, Venus-Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Uranus-Mercury, various comets, stars, trojans, asteroids, sun dogs, halos, sun spots, hallucinations...etc.

As far as lighting, I think it's noteworthy that each telescope in this array for the Antarctic Plateau has a different filter with one control. It's obvious that they are trying to see something out of the ordinary visible spectrum.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I just wanted to say I have enjoyed this thread and will continue to check out the posts. The topic demands in my opinion that we don't know with certainty what is or will be. I guess time will tell . I do find it not so hard to wonder when you think about the fact that there are thousands of rocks/ meteors etc sailing around us and we have been lucky along time in staying out of harms way.
I also think something is more important than usual ,in the area viewable from the south pole of the sky and I don't feel we will have to wait much longer to find out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join