It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard rumors of any secret bases (or anything cool like that) in Western Washington (Olympic Penninsula, kitsap County area)? I heard a rumor a while ago about one being on green mountain or the watershed (Which is totally absolutely no tresspassing area). I kinda doubt Green or Gold mountain, I hunt and Hike there very often, and have covered most, if not all, the mountain. Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticalwatcher
Has anyone ever heard rumors of any secret bases (or anything cool like that) in Western Washington (Olympic Penninsula, kitsap County area)? I heard a rumor a while ago about one being on green mountain or the watershed (Which is totally absolutely no tresspassing area). I kinda doubt Green or Gold mountain, I hunt and Hike there very often, and have covered most, if not all, the mountain. Thanks in advance!

Here is some information for you.....decide for yourself whether it may be true or not.....

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I work on the Sub Base in Kitsap County, and I know it's a massive (in terms of property) base.
Also Kitsap county has a large concentration of military bases, so there being a couple of 'unmarked' wouldn't
be far fetched.
But as far as the locations you named, nothing there to my knowledge.

join