It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACARS Confirms 9/11 UA 175 Aircraft Was Airborne Long After Crash! Just WOW!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You are very right.

The official story supporters are not interested in an honest discussion. They just want to discredit individuals who are trying to determine what really happened.

The one thing that they can not argue with is that the Bush Administration originally refused to hold any investigation of the crimes of 9/11 and then finally when forced to set up a commission they "stocked" it with ringers and suppplied the white-wash buckets and brushes.

Remember - the Bush Administration suggested Henry Kissinger to head the commission. Henry Kissinger, for God's sake?

Once the commission began the Bush Administration blocked every aspect of it.

Remember - George Bush refused to give testimony under oath and had to have Cheney tright beside him during the testimony he did give.

New York Times Bush Limits 9/11 Testimony

The 9/11 Commission was a farce and the majority of the 9/11 Commissions have come out since and said exactly that.

Here on this thread you have deluded official story supporters defending the fraud that was the 9/11 Commission.

They are not interested in facts they are just trying to keep their crumbling world from collapsing.

Originally posted by djeminy

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by trebor451
It is funny, though. Where did Wetblanky and Bubs49 and ThePostExaminer go? Surely its not a coincidence that when such definitive proof is established that they are as screwed up as Hogan's goat - as right as a soup sandwich and as clear as a football bat - all 3 of them disappear. You'd think perhaps they don't have an answer to all this.

"Divine" wind is not the kind of wind I think of when "Capt" Bob Balsamo's name is mentioned.

When the bird hits the ship... as divine as pea soup.

They'll be playing the dodgeridoo and pretending their cretinous questions need answering; they don't. They must present flyover witnesses... en masse. Or go away.

This is called ---> Burden Of Proof

But... they'll probably settle for hit-and-run style defeat denials, and inspirationless script reading. There might be a sorrowed soul among their ranks capable of mustering a meaningless, vapid non-apology apology.... Who knows.

Snowcrash, buddy, mate, dear old bloke, you're completely lost in your old repeated over and over again vitriol.

Never ever have anybody ever heard you saying anything 'good'.

You're your worst enemy 'boy', (which i called you in another thread) and which is true.

You don't seem to understand how things are working.

In order to 'defeat' which is 'good', you had to come up with something you thought might/were even better!

This was/is your usual response:

Derision, ridicule, scorn, sneer, scoff,, and whatever related to that. You thought that this was 'good' so this
was what you thought and did, and was what your understanding of what 'good' is was all about.
You proved this many times, but this then, were the times you truly became a joke, snowcrach.

You never had any understanding that what you did, and do came and come from the Darkest recessed of
your mind.

Snowcrash, you're no good, and you'll only 'appeal' to the lowest denominator in any society.

Truth is not with you, and it probably never will be ..... in this incarnation off yours!

Cheers

edit on 18-12-2011 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

The one thing that they can not argue with is that the Bush Administration...

Remember - the Bush Administration...

...the Bush Administration...

Remember - George Bush...

Bush Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one, it is, Obi Wan. Makes no sense...just blame everything on W.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
You are very right.

The official story supporters are not interested in an honest discussion. They just want to discredit individuals who are trying to determine what really happened.

The one thing that they can not argue with is that the Bush Administration originally refused to hold any investigation of the crimes of 9/11 and then finally when forced to set up a commission they "stocked" it with ringers and suppplied the white-wash buckets and brushes.

Remember - the Bush Administration suggested Henry Kissinger to head the commission. Henry Kissinger, for God's sake?

Once the commission began the Bush Administration blocked every aspect of it.

Remember - George Bush refused to give testimony under oath and had to have Cheney tright beside him during the testimony he did give.

New York Times Bush Limits 9/11 Testimony

The 9/11 Commission was a farce and the majority of the 9/11 Commissions have come out since and said exactly that.

Here on this thread you have deluded official story supporters defending the fraud that was the 9/11 Commission.

They are not interested in facts they are just trying to keep their crumbling world from collapsing.

You don't even know who I am.

Why do you think CIT and their fans get so worked up, they register under my real name to troll this thread? (See previous page)

I agree with you completely on the 9/11 Commission.

However, a plane clearly crashed into the Pentagon.

I don't believe in no hijacker theories, no plane theories and no passenger theories for a very good reason. The same reason I agree with you on the 9/11 Commission.

Cumulative evidence.

The CIT folks got decimated in the Anthony Summers thread, mainly because Aldo thought it would be a good idea to invite me over. P4T got savaged at the Unexplained Mysteries forum, because somebody went all the way on them and bought the official ACARS specification.

What we have here, are the spams of a bunch of sore losers. I can't help but feel schadenfreude. It takes a real truther to set a fake truther straight. trebor451, what you're doing is what I call "the hospitalization of dissent". Now, if nobody has anything else to say related to the OP, I say we call it a day, hmmm?
edit on 18-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Now, if nobody has anything else to say related to the OP, I say we call it a day, hmmm?
edit on 18-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

I don't know. I personally wouldn't mind a little accountability from these PfT acolytes who foam at the mouth any time one of these anomalies comes up. "Capt" Bob Balsamo has already proven his worth, over in his fort. He's in full retrench mode, fingers plugged deep into his in ears, alternating the humming of the Battle Hymn of the Republic with chantings of "Nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you I'm still right and everyone else is wrong" like the petulant spoiled brat of a child he is. As predicted, as well, came claims of how his "numbers" are growing while belittling one of his loyal members (and editing the member's post, I might add)...this time on the usage of "quotes". Way to stay classy, "Capt" Bob, and focusing on the big things.

"True American" started this thread, with the (usual) *breathless* claim that PfT has "BROKEN IT WIDE OPEN!" and they had - JUST WOW! - discovered that a "...text message was confirmed RECEIVED long after UA 175 airplane was reported to have hit the South Tower." Now that it has been proven that was absolutely not the case, by any shadow of any doubt, where is True American? Wetblanky? Bubs49? ThePostExaminer?? "Capt" Bob says he's still right and everyone else is wrong - surely you retain the power of your convictions and your ability to carry Balsamo's water....where are you?

I understand your backside was handed to you here in this ACARS thread but that doesn't mean you *have* to ignore this thread. Although having your rear handed to you over on the other thread about Morin at the same time does complicate matters some and nukes your *cough cough* credibility a tad, but hey....what are discussion boards for if not to destroy some poorly held concept or some idiotic belief!

That's quite the accomplishment - having your rear handed to you simultaneously in two threads. Well done.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I don't know. I personally wouldn't mind a little accountability from these PfT acolytes who foam at the mouth any time one of these anomalies comes up.

I've been quite vociferously calling for the same thing: accountability. The Balsamos of this world thrive on the ability of the public to ignore and forget their elongated rap sheet of misdirection and hoax promotion. It seems pilots for 9/11 "truth" feel they can start with a clean slate every time. I say they can't. Their credibility has long been destroyed, and it's simply irrational and naive to give attention to new claims from the same discredited source, the same way you wouldn't attempt to collect prize money from a Nigerian e-mail scam, unless you simply enjoy being shafted and conned.

P4T have no right to consume the time or resources of 9/11 researchers from either side of the aisle; they should be ignored entirely. To you and me this might be self-evident, but I'm not talking about you or me, I'm talking about internet surfing contwats ill-equipped in the field of rational skepticism, logic, science, epistemology, cognitive biases and generally 9/11 research to defend their minds against the lies foisted upon them by these mendacious clowns.

I'm not saying this to "spite" Balsamo and his crew; I'm saying this because I genuinely want to introduce the concept of accountability to research, like you do. No more clean slates, no more hoax Alzheimers, no more second chances. Each time a new claim is proposed, the rap sheet must be brought up again, and P4T must be reminded of their sordid past, and the noxious discourse, and trampling of healthy, reasonable voices on their seedy, tyrannical forum.

You and I could go toe to toe on 9/11, but there would be no talk of unfrozen cadavers, voice morphing, fake radar, FDR, DNA and plane parts, nor would I personally accompany any curious anomaly with the sort of triumphant, "WOW CONSPIRACY LOOK AT THIS" nonsense that automatically entrenches the unsophisticated non-falsifiability of the underlying belief. Actually, what Pentagon research makes quite clear is that unless one is equipped to navigate a morass of seductive, conspiracy theory-provoking contradictions without jumping to conclusions, one is doomed to immortalize oneself as a deluded zealot, piling one far-fetched claim onto the other in order to desperately sustain an increasingly unsustainable claim.

Which leaves me with an interesting afterthought. Why is it that P4T didn't try to seal the deal by acquiring the technical specifications acquired by booNyzarC (Notice: it's "CrazyNoob" spelled backwards), or the full ACARS data acquired by Warren Stutt? I know why: because Balsamo and his peers are enthralled by the authority culture prevalent in aviation circles: pilots and aviators are supposed to be infallible, in the same nonsensical way doctors are revered. Richard Feynman said: "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." ... The polar opposite of the arrogant, self-knowing, so-called expert worshiping mentality crippling Balsamo's failed organization. There is nothing as dangerous as arrogant ignorance.

Balsamo's 'experts' revel in the authority worship, and my guess is they're in the habit of claiming far more expertise than they actually possess, in the same way a professional chess player just can't stand a much more talented amateur mopping the floor with him.

Again: this fraudulent claim must be remembered, and accountability must be sought whenever P4T attempts to enter the fray again, with another baseless, arrogantly and aggressively promoted canard. The same goes for their endless personal attacks on the rational researchers who mercilessly puncture the ego balloon and ruthlessly undress their pilot models, to expose the naked heap of unattractive nothing underneath.
edit on 19-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey all, for what it's worth, just held my nose and went to check ---- despite all the facts and evidence, the LIE about the United 175 ACARS is still up on the front page at.....Pfor"truth".

There is NO shred of decency, nor credibility, to be found there anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillPaisleyLoser

lmao...So this is what "Capt" Bob Balsamo considered professional and ethical behavior. He needs professional help. Seriously.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillPaisleyLoser

lmao...So this is what "Capt" Bob Balsamo considered professional and ethical behavior. He needs professional help. Seriously.

I wonder what was said.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
We appear to have some evidence for Rob Balsamo lying by omission:

kawika is the "source" of the file (but not the ultimate source) and he uploaded to our server via FTP... after I gave him access to our server via FTP quite a few months ago.

Source

The "file" is here, and kawika is a somewhat dubious 9/11 truther. However, the file he passed to Warren Stutt is available for anybody to request from NARA.

What's striking here, is that Balsamo claims the file was uploaded "after" he gave kawika "access to our server via FTP quite a few months ago".

So how long has Balsamo been aware of this document and if he has been aware of this document before, why did he not include it in his original article?

Did Balsamo deliberately withhold information which could have debunked his own article before release?

I'm sure many will say "what else do you expect", but unlike Balsamo, many truthers and debunkers, I prefer to rely on evidence. I would like to know what Balsamo knew about this document at the time of publication, or when he expanded his "research" to include UA 93.

I haven't looked through the entire document, but it is said UA 175 information is missing. That might be a reason. Nevertheless, the document provides important context and we did not see it until it was leaked by a member of P4T.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

It is a SIMPLE "challenge" ---- at this point.

The ONLY so-called "expert" that has been repetitively brought forward, by the so-called "PilotsFor9/11Truth' 0just to give them. this time, full '"credit".....

Gosh, it is SO SILLY by now!!! I actully forgot the "point"...but in the "Spirit of the Season:

A Welll.....could bet dollars to donuts you didn't read the entire report either. AND...a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Lighten up....facts are.......facts are....facts --- are, well........tra-la-la-la...la, la, la......

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Maybe you meant Dennis Cimino?

Balsamo quotes him on his forum, ranting and raving about the latest developments... He seems about to go ballistic.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

Maybe you meant Dennis Cimino?

Possibly. I just googled the name 'dennis cimino' and, LO and BEHOLD, an ATS thread from (drum-roll please)...

2007! popped up!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In any case, the issue here is the insistence of "PfT" to keep their nonsense on their website's front page.

Just as the SAME type of baloney about American 77 and the Flight Deck Door parameter was kept up there, in the past. AND, any other piece of garbage and false claim they have ever asserted was too.

We should not speak "ill" of other sites and get into to "battles", per the ATS T&Cs, but in this case it is simply a fact that the above mentioned site is a sham and actually a spoof if itself.

ANYONE can see this as a fact, by now.

edit on Tue 20 December 2011 by ProudBird because: added the ATS link and info

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Bumped. Where are all the PfT and CIT "J-Wower's"? You'd think they got ther keester handed to them on a ACARS platter or something. Instead, they all retreated behind the PfT firewall and are content to hurl their barbs of indignation that SOMEONE dare deign to go against The Right Reverend Saint "Capt" Bob.

Whatever. Enjoy your treefort boys.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This Post #1924 from Warren Stutt was the final blow to the enormous misconception by Balsamo and friends at PfT :

The CLEA2 (at Cleveland) transceiver was operating at a frequency of 130.025MHz and was able to receive a DLBLK from UA93 at 13:03:06 UTC since the transceiver on UA93 was tuned to that frequency at that time. The transceiver on UA93 was then tuned to 136.800MHz and remained on this frequency for the remainder of the flight and therefore the CLEA2 transceiver was unable to communicate with UA93 even when it was flying much closer to the transceiver. The PITC6 (Pittsburgh) transceiver was however operating at 136.800MHz and could therefore communicate with UA93 for the remainder of the flight.

Warren Stutt.

And booNyzarC topped it off with his Post #1925 :

The only unfounded claims around here are the ones that you and Balsamo are touting over there in your sheltered little wonder land where any dissenting voice is promptly muzzled, ridiculed, and abused. Show me where I claimed that RGS locations at such distances had the strongest signal. I'll help you with that; I didn't make such a claim. On the contrary, those signals appeared to be the weakest if the corresponding SSV (Signal Strength Value perhaps?) entries represent what I believe they most likely do.

I've addressed why CLE may not have received the transmissions in case you missed it; congestion. Look again at the mass of aircraft that were over Cleveland airspace during the period in question:

This is one of the busiest hubs in the continental United States and on that morning every dispatcher was messaging every aircraft to warn them of possible cockpit invasion, divert the flights, etc...

Feel free to keep chasing after nothing if you'd like. Upload all the Google Earth images you want and draw lines from RGS locations to the aircraft. They still don't amount to anything in this non-argument.

The ACARS CONFIRMS myth has been debunked.

Deal with it.

It's nearly impossible to find more stubborn people than "hardcore Balsamo" PfT worshipers.

I adore and embrace solid research.
Well done, over there at Unexplained Mysteries !

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BillPaisleyLoser

Don't know what you said, but chances are I agree with you.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Pile-its for 9/11 Truth have just provisionally retracted their ACARS claim.

Quoting Rob 'too much garlic' Balsamo:

All references to the ACARS analysis on our front page and in the Latest News Section of this forum have been removed until those who sourced the material can gather their thoughts on the argument and come to a conclusion.

I have taken way too much heat over something which is apparently way too trivial compared to all our other analysis, when my plate is way too full.

ACARS will be discussed in a new hearing should one ever be allowed in the current "Justice" system under which we live. We already have more than enough evidence for a new investigation without all this BS back and forth bickering we have had to endure regarding ACARS.

This ACARS analysis just hasnt been worth the time, effort and most importantly.... grief, in my opinion. Especially when those who personally attack and libel P4T from behind a mask refuse to confront us directly.

As the old saying goes, you dont get flak unless you're over the target. Certainly you wont find "Czero" or "CrazyNooB" ("booNyzarC") coming here to confront us regarding aircraft speed or other topics we have covered as they (Czero" and "CrazyNooB/booNyzarC") were already crushed on UM regarding such topics, until one of our representatives was banned without warning.

Apparently they are too paranoid I may track their IP (yet they can knock on my door if they look me up at faa.gov...and they call us paranoid... go figure). Not surprisingly... they arent aware of anonymous proxy servers. (or perhaps they are, but cllearly too much of a coward for debate)

Sergio, feel free to open your own blog under your own name if you wish to pursue this further. We at P4T are done with this analysis for now.

When you get the time, you may want to ask yourself why Stutt continually refuses to address the questions which destroy his theories.

Thread closed.

Apparently, in Rob's universe, trotting out the "FLAK" analogy...when you're wrong, you must be right.

Unapologetic to the bitter end.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Pile-its for 9/11 Truth have just provisionally retracted their ACARS claim.

Quoting Rob 'too much garlic' Balsamo:

All references to the ACARS analysis on our front page and in the Latest News Section of this forum have been removed until those who sourced the material can gather their thoughts on the argument and come to a conclusion.

bunch of "Capt" Bob's whining snipped...

Apparently, in Rob's universe, trotting out the "FLAK" analogy...when you're wrong, you must be right.

Unapologetic to the bitter end.

I was hoping someone would drag this thread back up and quote "Capt" Bob's "I've Been Proven Wrong By Everyone And Their Mother But I'll Still Gonna Whine and Complain and Cry That This Was A Useless Topic Anyway Even Though It Was THE LATEST SMOKING GUN!!!!222@!!!!@@" post. That collection of dufuses keep bringing the stupid, in truckloads, day after day. Gotta love it.
edit on 19-1-2012 by trebor451 because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've been reading a book called 'inside 9/11' by Der Spiegel magazine, which contains the 'spiritual primer for terrorists on suicidal attack on the world trade center' along with training manuals. I'd like to quote an excerpt that only seems in context if the planes were remote controlled:

"When the air-plane moves, as soon as it starts to move slowly, start the prayers of travelling Muslims, because you travel in order to meet God and to enjoy the Journey. You will notice that the plane will stop and then start flying again, this is the hour in which you meet God"

It's a small excerpt but I believe it's relevant. I'd speculate they were informed that this would be their cue to act. From what I gather it's stating the plane will cut out in mid flight briefly, then start back up as the remote aviator takes over and that this is the time to act.

Conclusion is that whoever wrote their spiritual primer had knowledge of the advanced details of 9/11, specifically about the real truth behind the planes operation or was close to the operatives that did the remote piloting.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

You are definitely reading too much into that, it isn't a literal interpretation.

And, "remote control" is ridiculous in any case. This is clearly shown in the Flight Recorders (FDRs) from American 77 and United 93.

There are many specific controls and devices in the cockpit that can only be manipulated and changed by a human hand. NOT by "remote control".....since in some cases, the only reason some of these controls were changed was to affect a display in the cockpit, for the human eyes of the hijacker pilots.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join