It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis support nuclear-free Mideast: poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
In time, the Muslim world will disarm israel and send them packing, the mid east has been around for a long long time.

This kind of attitude is exactly the reason why Israel will never give up it's nukes. This attitude exists not only in the minds of butthurt ATS users but in Muslim leaders across the Middle East.

You want to try relocating us? What stops you from trying that? Why yes, it's the IDF and our nuclear deterrent.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They can tell you that they disposed all their nuclear bombs, you will not now the truth because you are not allowed to visit the military base to see if they have no nukes.

And they will always have some spare nukes deep in the ground.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
With all due respect to everybody on this thread, I would like to see a nuke free world, but unfortunately I don't see the USA, UK, France, Israel, Pakistan, India, Russia or anyone giving up unilaterally.

Perhaps the next time the USA (NATO) and Russia have disarmanment talks they can include all the other parties too and see if we can make a world safe for all the children and generations to come.

Everyone seems to blame Israel for having nukes, yet have they EVER used them despite much provocation?

To my knowledge only one country has ever used nuclear weapons in anger and I haven't seen anyone on here demanding that they give up their nuclear arsenal?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Ummm no.
What stops the world from relocating israel is US dollars and munitions.
It is fine that you call me butthurt, but wouldn't you be if your people were murdered and you were still paying cash to the folks that did it?
This is why israel supports a nuke free mid east, with them as the exception.

Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Lol, nice little dramatic effect there with the USS Liberty. Shoving in irrelevant issues that fit in with your agenda is nothing but telling about how (in)valid your argument is. I'd gladly argue about that horrible Liberty accident, being an accident, but by doing so I will only be trolled by you.

And no, it's not money and US firepower that stop the world from relocating Israel. Money and US munitions sure didn't stop the Arab nations from trying to relocate Israel, war after war, until that little reactor became known.
And don't kid yourself - if you know about it, rest assured the Arab leaders also know and knew about it not long after the stories about it got published.

Ever since then, I have not witnessed any large, medium or even small scale of sovereign military forces that tried attacking us. Rather yet, proxy militias that hide among civilians in order to avoid Israeli nuclear retaliation.

So yes, this supposed nuclear reactor is proven to be Israel's insurance policy on everything regarding invasions and attempts at relocating it (the country). If it wasn't for the reactor, Israel wouldn't have small month-length skirmishes with Hizbollah and Hamas, rather large all-out battles with the Syrian/Lebanese armies, which naturally would've been much more destructive battles.
edit on 3-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join