It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion: Are you prepared for it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
IF that were to happen, then we are all -[ Censored ]-!

As somone already mentioned, to have travelled so far from light years away to here, it means they already won the battle!

Don't let hollywood make you believe that we stand (sorry, the USA) a chance in a "war" against extra terrestials!

If they are here then they have already won!
(When was the last time we went to another planet?...not the moon, planet)

link   
I would hope there like transformers or thunder cats not those little grey aliens id feel bad murdering them with there big ol' eyes small child body although in a fist fight we would have a chance hahahah

link   
I would just accept my fate. If they are able to move vast distances across space, taking over our planet would be like us stepping on a few ants.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

I lol'ed hard at that, but I disagree I want em to be like that I reckon I could take on 5 little Grey aliens in a punch up

Man it would be a hit on you tube

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am at the ready. I will sacrifice my little brother to them in good faith.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Any aliens capable of reaching earth have to do so at faster than the speed of light. This means they have technology way beyond ours. So its also exceedingly likely they have weapons based on the same FTL technology. So they point "the phasor" and ping we end up several light years away in mid space.....with no helmet!

We don't stand a chance against an aggressive alien species. No need to prepare for something we have no chance of defending against. Even with an apple mac and a virus.....which just happens to be written in the same language as an aliens computer thousands of years more advanced than ours

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I would sacrific many bankers in thier honor hahaha
provide the finest of feasts beer, cigarettes and cheetos
and point them in the direction of unlimited natural resources (china)
all hail the greys

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
No they #ing better not...I got some football to watch damn it. I don't think there is such a thing as being prepared for the fact no one knows what to prepare for. Are they going to destroy us, enlighten us, teach us, slave us...who knows?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I keep seeing the technology aspect but humans can jump and interact in various plains. what is more important SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO THE SOURCE THE CREATOR OR TECHNOLOGY. Yes crafts if so they had can travel massive distances signaling the tech involved. But humans and other universal ENERGIES created by the CREATOR as are the potential INVADERS they are created too????? can go further then the crafts ever CAN and WILL dont take the SPIRT ENERGY for granted. WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY GO WHEN THEY FACE LIFE AND DEATH PHASES OF EXISTENCE AND WERE NEGATIVE ENERGY. Is the place for negative energy in all your minds depicted with only human looking beings

edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
YES!! They need to press the reset button cause this world is going down the friggin' toilet!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
From my approximation given their likely motive, new home or harvesting humans for their life force energy. The scenario in Skyline would be quite accurate, but no brain eating... The aliens would likely have a meta-biological collective consciousness that is cybernetic and transdimensional in nature. We would be best to have a party and wait it out if possible and prepare to meet our makers.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Im ready, Im ready to kill those souless (bleblops)

theres two things i always wanted to kill in my life

zombies
and
Aliens!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I really don't think we will have a alien invasion,now i don't claim to know for certain,but if we have been visited before,and still now,and they are highly intelligent than us they already know of our weapons and know we have nothing to fight them with.They could have invaded us way before now and took over the planet.I don't think that is what they are here for.I think we are being studied

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Likely we would all be dead before we even knew we were in a fight. All they have to do is make a virus, humans would be wiped off the Earth without any conflict whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
At the end of the day they would not fight a conventional war, we wouldn't even see them before we were all dead..why? well if we can make bird flu into a strain that would kill 50% of us imagine what they could do.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Darn it great minds eh? didn't see your post and we wrote the same thing lol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I'm ready to attempt. It really depends on the situation, Id try to learn morse code real quick

edit on 1-12-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

iphone and windows phones have a free app for morse code, i have it for just this reason. peace

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yep....I got a shootgun a rifle and a fourwheel drive.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
At the end of the day they would not fight a conventional war, we wouldn't even see them before we were all dead..why? well if we can make bird flu into a strain that would kill 50% of us imagine what they could do.

They cant kill all of us, they need slaves to do there dirty work.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Yep....I got a shootgun a rifle and a fourwheel drive.

Hauaagh pit ding, (Spitting on the pot-belly stove, you forgot the chewin' baccy) I'm ready too, except I'm one of those there capitalists, and I'm not ready to share the seeecreeet, until you send me a at least a hundred dollars, Hauaagh pit ding!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join