It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to go home. anyone has contact with light beings?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amlight

Oh my dear one. I am SO with you. I truely understand your plight and I verily feel the same. Except the veil is pulled down very tightly with me. I can remember nothing. I can just intuit. I guess we have to be patient, find something that brings us joy in this 3D world to occupy ourselves. Hang in there!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Make like an anthropologist and grab up all the monkey tech you can.
I just recently took up the uke. Never know when you might need it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by mthgs602
I said i was going to be nice.

I'm not stupid to your idea of "Light Beings", I'm simply ignorant to it.

I suggest you read The Terra Papers with a very open mind - - first.

You can search ATS for it.

Some people will not connect The Terra Papers to "Indigos and Light Beings". For me it puts it in a practical scenario.

Thank you, Annee, for putting it so aptly. The Light Beings are more than human understanding can realize, and are what some would call ET Beings from much higher vibrational planes of existence. I too take the things you mentioned and placed them into a perspective. For some this concept of thought is unnatural, and they are unable to grasp how we think like that. They are not Angels, but I think they are what the stories of Angels came from.

Someone postulated that the "Home" to OP referred to was Earth, after all. I have to differ somewhat. Many people, myself inclusive, believe ourselves to be here from another place, another world. I cannot remember a time when I did not think that. Being so entirely different from almost everyone you come in contact with. Thinking of the world in an entirely different way. To someone not like this, it would be hard to believe, this i know. But for those of us who know, well, this world IS like a prison sometimes.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor
reply to post by Annee

Make like an anthropologist and grab up all the monkey tech you can.
I just recently took up the uke. Never know when you might need it.

I'm going to assume you are referring to the End Times and saying be prepared.

I am practical in my awareness.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Do count yourself as a lucky one. Many would have traded in your place, for the joy and sense of mission of being here - to help in the progress and evolution of the human race.

You came here with a purpose. What you had gone through in your life on this planet, its ups and downs, and more to come, is only a preparation for that mission, a mission you volunteered for on your free will, at a time of humanity's great crisis and critical turning point.

Much of life is a mystery, and not even scientists, with their current knowledge, nor do the insignificant nobody me, can ever claim to know it all, with daily discoveries being made that challenges old assumptions.

Your current predicament is only part and parcel of awareness, intended or unintended, that many more of humankind is being awakened, to fulfill mankind's manifest destiny - to the stars. While we cannot change destiny, we can still alter ours and others fate. The fate of mankind's future is not cast in stone, for free will is gift by our common Creator, and no mortal alive can tamper with.

You and I and others, will utimately return one day, but not before our mission this life is complete, and that is to touch lives, help better others and leave none behind, harming and hurting no one in process, not even to ourselves, even if it is just one human life we affect, for every human life is precious and is exponential to others.

Take heart, you are not alone. Cheers! :-)
edit on 2-12-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Some might say "home is where the heart is." Home is an interesting concept.

I feel it is a derivative of the notion that most here choose a certain way, that is not in.. "accordance" with the laws that are in place (alluded to in Ishmael by Daniel Quinn). Or at least lacking severely in an understanding of such things.

When all those around you choose this way, on a mass scale, it can make us feel alienated (specific word choice). Coupled with a static perspective, this creates a feeling of separation. Though, our home is where we ARE. I am awake, I am aware, I am enlightened, I am asleep, I am blind, I am in the dark. The only constant is "I Am." The rest are seen to be frivolous attachments created by a small part of our perspective which chooses "this" instead of "that."

Be wary of any "light being" which claims they can take you home. In the statement "I am home," the only constant is "I am," and home is a matter of perspective, which is something that is freely chosen in its capacity and form (our perspective).

To clarify, the perspective of feeling "I am not home," could just as easily be created when our "home" is over run by unwanted guests. Still, the constant is "I am." And it is in that, that we find ourselves truly at home wherever we may roam

In my perspective, the only reason we dont consistently see ourselves residing in those "dimensions," is due to perspective. We exist in all the ways that we are, simultaneously. In this, you are your body, but it is only a small part of "You." Like a fingernail at the tip of a finger.

The rest of your being is "calling" to your perspective to come "home." Which you already are in all ways, except for the freely chosen perspective on the matter (another specific word choice).

If you see it as "I am not home," and your being resides mostly outside of the confines of time, at what "point" can one switch from "have not" to "have?" Where does that duality truly lie.. in the entirety of ones being, or only in the chosen perspective on the matter?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes, Amlight, I do like to argue, or discuss people's beliefs and ideas. I want truth. It's hard to figure out what truth is when there are so many beliefs floating around. They can't all be right, but they can all be wrong. I do like to see what people believe and why they believe it.

Yes, if I see something that seems really silly to me, I may ridicule it. I'm so tired of all these stories about "our higher selves" and "light beings" and "other dimensions" etc. with no proof or evidence that these things are real.

Now, on these forums you may not like me. But in real life I am sure we would get along just fine. I'm not really a jerk, I just play one on the internet. I really do want truth, but I also don't want to self-delude myself into believing something that isn't real. Does that make sense?

Having said all of that, if you can prove that super nature exists, you can acquire [Dr. Evil] One Million Dollars [/Dr. Evil] from the James Randi Educational Foundation. www.randi.org... There are several people in this thread who believe the same as you, all of you should get together and go see him and prove that what you all talk about is real. Then, you can split the money amongst yourselves. Even if you don't want the money for yourself, you can give it to people who might need it.....like me. *rubs hands together like a mad scientist.

Another question I would like to ask is, do you share these beliefs and ideas with people in the real world, or only here on the internet? There is another lady here called MsJesusChrist, or something like that, who says she is Satan reborn. I wonder if she acts that way amongst her peers? Just wondering if you share these ideas with your family and friends, or keep them to yourself.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Actually, no, but I can see where you are coming from.
Since I'm here for a set amount of time, and don't know why or how long I'm going to be here, might as well make like Fossey and make the most of out time among the apes. It's like the senior year of college, where you have all these extracurricular credits piled up. Might as well a class in rifle engraving, as anything else.
Sadly, I've made more money with the rifle engraving than I did from my actual degree.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amlight

Yes I totally understand...
same being, different costume and name!!!!
But whatever name you call them, they are here to help.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amlight

what stuff comes in. Like visions?

Hard to explain. I have nothing to compare it to. Kind of like someone born with a "musical ear" compared to someone who is tone deaf. How does one know the other's experience?

Communication - ideas - premonitions - etc.

One concept that is coming to me (or being presented to me) is the self-centerness of the next generation. Is it society or is it something else? Is it an evolution protection mechanism?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor

Since I'm here for a set amount of time, and don't know why or how long I'm going to be here, might as well make like Fossey and make the most of out time among the apes.

You can imagine I don't exactly fit into a limited society.

Never limit yourself.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Yes, Amlight, I do like to argue, or discuss people's beliefs and ideas. I want truth. It's hard to figure out what truth is when there are so many beliefs floating around. They can't all be right, but they can all be wrong. I do like to see what people believe and why they believe it.

Yes, if I see something that seems really silly to me, I may ridicule it. I'm so tired of all these stories about "our higher selves" and "light beings" and "other dimensions" etc. with no proof or evidence that these things are real.

Now, on these forums you may not like me. But in real life I am sure we would get along just fine. I'm not really a jerk, I just play one on the internet. I really do want truth, but I also don't want to self-delude myself into believing something that isn't real. Does that make sense?

Having said all of that, if you can prove that super nature exists, you can acquire [Dr. Evil] One Million Dollars [/Dr. Evil] from the James Randi Educational Foundation. www.randi.org... There are several people in this thread who believe the same as you, all of you should get together and go see him and prove that what you all talk about is real. Then, you can split the money amongst yourselves. Even if you don't want the money for yourself, you can give it to people who might need it.....like me. *rubs hands together like a mad scientist.

Another question I would like to ask is, do you share these beliefs and ideas with people in the real world, or only here on the internet? There is another lady here called MsJesusChrist, or something like that, who says she is Satan reborn. I wonder if she acts that way amongst her peers? Just wondering if you share these ideas with your family and friends, or keep them to yourself.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

Do you know that teleportation is real? I bet you say it's sily. See that, when you don't know and you see say it's silly just becuase you THINK it is. In the end when you found out it's true, you wil be the one that's silly.
Japanese and australian scientists teleported light. news.discovery.com...

These ancient knowledge of light and higher realms is by fareven before humans were borned and passed down through all religions in the world. But people today are swallowed up in the world of materialism and get disconnected. These people don't even realize that they have the soul. Why do you thinks animals know beforehand of earthquake, instinct right. But most humans don't because they get disconnected.
To be honest, you come here with zero knowing of all, so it's impossible for me or anyone to tell you all. Your mind won't understand becuase you are still the one delusional in the world of materialism.
To me I get tired of people like this come in and all they do is ask,ask,and argue. Stop being lazy! Asking people around won't do you s*it. Cum'on You have hands and brain, use them to do your own research! Stop wasting our time. if you want proofs and answers why don't you shut up and do some work yourself!.

By all religions in the world, Buddhism, taoist, Zen, and etc.. Pick one to study and practices
If you think it's too hard then try meditation. Millions of websites on this.

edit on 3-12-2011 by amlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amlight

Hi, am,

I want to go home as well.

It is getting to diffficult here.

But hang in there.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
reply to post by amlight

Oh my dear one. I am SO with you. I truely understand your plight and I verily feel the same. Except the veil is pulled down very tightly with me. I can remember nothing. I can just intuit. I guess we have to be patient, find something that brings us joy in this 3D world to occupy ourselves. Hang in there!

Glad to have found you. Yes, when it's time we sure will have the ticket for a ride now just gonna have to find something joyable in this 3D world to keep us patient. But to meet people who are feeling the same actually lightens me up and keeps me warm.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by amlight

Hi, am,

I want to go home as well.

It is getting to diffficult here.

But hang in there.

Hello my friend

It's getting very difficult here too. But, we will finally get to go home.

Love

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by mthgs602
I said i was going to be nice.

I'm not stupid to your idea of "Light Beings", I'm simply ignorant to it.

I suggest you read The Terra Papers with a very open mind - - first.

You can search ATS for it.

Some people will not connect The Terra Papers to "Indigos and Light Beings". For me it puts it in a practical scenario.

Thank you, Annee, for putting it so aptly. The Light Beings are more than human understanding can realize, and are what some would call ET Beings from much higher vibrational planes of existence. I too take the things you mentioned and placed them into a perspective. For some this concept of thought is unnatural, and they are unable to grasp how we think like that. They are not Angels, but I think they are what the stories of Angels came from.

Someone postulated that the "Home" to OP referred to was Earth, after all. I have to differ somewhat. Many people, myself inclusive, believe ourselves to be here from another place, another world. I cannot remember a time when I did not think that. Being so entirely different from almost everyone you come in contact with. Thinking of the world in an entirely different way. To someone not like this, it would be hard to believe, this i know. But for those of us who know, well, this world IS like a prison sometimes.

Yes, to someone not like us, it world be hard to believe, but for those of us who know, this world is like a prison sometimes. All I look around I only see jungle of bricks and walls, where's the beautiful nature that once were. The fresh air now is no more, to me except nature, there is no beauty left in this world. All we do is queing, rush for work, live by the book, so where's the freedom or happiness in that. Being so entirely different from almost everyone you come in contact with, is very lonely. It's very rare to find the ones to remembere but when I do, I'm so happy that finally I can feel home. Not to be literally home, but the feeling of home where people who remember gather and for once the connection is made. I feel like you too that our home is from another place, another world. As far as I can remember is all for nature. It's so hard to describe in human lingustic word and I can't find any word to fit.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by amlight

But what are we supposed to do while we wait.

It is getting too difficult.

It is too hard .

I am having trouble with this.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Do count yourself as a lucky one. Many would have traded in your place, for the joy and sense of mission of being here - to help in the progress and evolution of the human race.

You came here with a purpose. What you had gone through in your life on this planet, its ups and downs, and more to come, is only a preparation for that mission, a mission you volunteered for on your free will, at a time of humanity's great crisis and critical turning point.

Much of life is a mystery, and not even scientists, with their current knowledge, nor do the insignificant nobody me, can ever claim to know it all, with daily discoveries being made that challenges old assumptions.

Your current predicament is only part and parcel of awareness, intended or unintended, that many more of humankind is being awakened, to fulfill mankind's manifest destiny - to the stars. While we cannot change destiny, we can still alter ours and others fate. The fate of mankind's future is not cast in stone, for free will is gift by our common Creator, and no mortal alive can tamper with.

You and I and others, will utimately return one day, but not before our mission this life is complete, and that is to touch lives, help better others and leave none behind, harming and hurting no one in process, not even to ourselves, even if it is just one human life we affect, for every human life is precious and is exponential to others.

Take heart, you are not alone. Cheers! :-)
edit on 2-12-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Today daily discoveries challenge old assumptions, yes indeed. With just before people say teleportation is impossible but religion says it is. So, now scientists just successfully teleport light. So now, the impossible was just turned into the possible. And I think the knowledge passed down is all real, just the matter of time science can reveal. Seems like the golden age is near, the day that science realize the power of light and humans are not only in this realm.
I'm glad to have found you my frined. To know that I and you will ultimately return one day, I just can't wait for our mission to complete by fast. We have been here for so long and I just can wait to return home. Homesick feeling is striking me hard I guess. No place is like home as they say. Cheers :-D

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amlight

There's no going home until the mission has been accomplished.

I know it sucks, but, you're going to have to suck it up and finish what you came here to do.

Eternal LOVE...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

I have heard that too that we all exist in all different planes. Our spirit is or the mind. But our conscious is what reside in each dimension, if so by using conscious alone you can only percieve and aware of only one dimension( where that conscious resides). But actually, there will be one origin where our whole conscious is there as one and that is the real home. It's like the mother of conscious that sends out fractions of consciouses to different thousands of planes. And these fraction of consciouses feel where they originated from and they strive to be back. But as they newly come, there is no kind of homesick feeling but as life gets hard, the inside will push and long to go back to its origin. As we are just the spirit or the mind living in a body, we only be free during our sleep. As we are awake, we feel instantly trapped.
And this reality maybe the toughest becuase its way of living deny all these and just grab a hold on materialism and physical as the only reality. Which indeed energy exists but the eyes can't see. Take radio wave, it's there , we know, but we can't see it. So, those who feel strongly suffer and even long to go back to our origin. Fortunately, daily discoveries reveal that knowledge taught in religion exists. For me, I already believe and count in religions but as science reveals it, I guess many people who feels believe can now feel better that they can believe with their consciouses. For me, to mediate daily and talk with people who feel the same gives me the feeling of home. And I can pull myself together to be relaxed for the time of me being on this plane to complete by itself. Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join