It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to go home. anyone has contact with light beings?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amlight

Dont allow those who cannot answer you with total clarity misguide your interest keep seeking and keep patience in mind..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you so much. I came here to find answers and suggestions from good people like you. I'm in a weak state don't really want to have rude sayers here, but there already were a few. I will ignore them and cherish the good suggestions I have here.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amlight

You are welcome my friend, take care some answers have to be found thru experiences and motivation good luck..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100
I don't want to sound rude.... But if you are hinting about killing yourself, why are you here telling us about it...? Why not go and talk to people who are close to you and let them know your problem. You appear to be someone just looking for attention... Stop wasting our time!

You don't want to sound rude but indded you are very rude to the extent that you should be arrested for insult. You must be stupid to make up such an insane hint and apply your own experience of attempting to kill yourself to this. You maybe on the brink of death and see yourlife as worthless. Be it your way. Not all others are like you and obviously not me. You have zero clue about meditation or mind state, so you don't know what I'm talking about. If you know nothing don't come here to waste my time on my thread! And don't even come to this section! Check what website you're on. Don't be foolish.

Just to educate you a bit. What I'm talking about is a lucid dream and trance when you can access through meditation. And that home dimension of mine is a frequency one can access through trance. Do you know that there is something called sprit? I guess you don't know anything. Talking to you is completely a waste of my time. If you are not equipped with knowledge don't show your foolishness to the world through your comment. Join the rude arguement over political issues in another section, suits you more.
edit on 1-12-2011 by amlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately the "Heaven's Gate" bus has already left the station. You might as well kick back, pour yourself a stiff drink and get used to the idea that you are here to stay. Might as well start figuring out how you make this world a better place while you are here.

I hope you find some peace and happiness in this very real world. There is so much to learn and so little time.

edit on 12/1/2011 by Sparky63 because: syntax

edit on 12/1/2011 by Sparky63 because: toned it down a bit

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
If you want to lucid dream buy some isochronic tones and listen to them in the morning and try to go back to sleep, then astral travel from inside of your dream. You'll find the answers your looking for.

Thank you I will try. I never done astral travel but I once have a very vivid dream. It is clearer than every dream I 'ver dreamt about. But I guess its clarity is a lot less than lucid dream.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Unfortunately the "Heaven's Gate" bus has already left the station. You might as well kick back, pour yourself a stiff drink and get used to the idea that you are here to stay. Might as well start figuring out how you make this world a better place while you are here.

I hope you find some peace and happiness in this very real world. There is so much to learn and so little time.

Yes - unfortunately. Seriously - if "they" landed on my front yard - - I'd run to go with them.

But you have to live in this world. You don't want to be a Spiritual Schizophrenic.

Do something with your life that makes a difference - - - in this realm.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I've never felt like I belonged here and it's tough but still searching and hopefully gonna find my soulmate and true calling before this life ends and I can go to wherever I'm hopefully gonna do the things you described in the OP.

Good luck (or positive directive energy).

I had my life all planned out. I was going to join the Navy - then go into the Peace Corp.

Didn't work out. I ended up being a support system to many - - helping them grow in understanding of themselves.

Apparently - - my purpose is to get people to take the next rung on the ladder (so to speak). Not in mass - - but individually one step at a time. Just that next step to awareness.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Polite Mod Request

Hi People,

Please lets keep the personal jabs, the questioning of sanity, medication adherence and all those wonderful gems to ourselves thanks.

Discuss - don't deride...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thread Starter, could you answer any of the questions I asked which dealt with your OP? I would like to know more about this higher realm, the dimensions, and all that...since you remember it vividly.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

I agree... And if I seem to have come across that way, then I apologize... I had two friends commit suicide using this same kind of rationalization... "I don't belong here...", "I want to go home..." They wouldn't get the help they needed. So, one of two things is going on here.... 1) They are mentally disturbed... 2) They are trolling...

I am a firm believer that your Conscience chooses to manifest here in this reality to experience base emotions... I don't think suicide is a part of that............ Then again, maybe I'm wrong. I don't have all the answers to that.

I just feel that in this situation, we have an individual who is suffering and is trying to find an easy way out... Because what I believe to be life after death, is that, there is no GOD there to judge you, so you don't have to worry about Hell.... And By GOD, I mean the GOD of religion..... And because I believe that your Conscience doesn't dictate your life, your brain and surroundings do... Where as your Conscience allows you to exceed your primal instincts.... Your life after this one is dictated by your Consciousnesses experiences in this reality. So life in duress will lead to life in duress on the "Other side"... In other words, you carry over into the other reality.... Until you learn to shed the immediate effects of those emotions and are left with the lessons learned... That is roughly my belief...

I also believe that when we dream, our Conscience is actually, briefly, associating with it's familiar realm.... It's original realm... But because of the strong connection it has to this reality, the world it creates is similar to the reality it is experiencing now.... That is why when we dream of fantastical places, they always have something of this reality based in them... and of something based in the reality we all originated from....

So, in a nut shell, I believe we are here to experience base emotions... The most important being pain... You learn more from pain the pleasure. So to take your own life is really copping out of the lesson... Because it is actually easy to do... If you convince yourself that it is not worth the pain, then death (of this body) is easy to accomplish... What you believe in is what actually gets in the way of doing the deed...

Now in regards to this thread, I really hope that the OP is only looking for a way to connect with the other realm through astral projection/lucid dreaming and not suicide... You are only cheating yourself if you think the answer lies in throwing in your chips.... If you are only trolling for sh*t, then you should be ashamed of yourself.... If you are serious, then I hope you find what you are looking for without leaving this reality by your own hand.......

Good luck to you....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am REALLY HAPPY your in the place right now to know what is going on........but now is NOT the 'time' for you to leave......now it IS time for you to walk amongst the peoples, and share you love & light....DON'T go around preaching.....just~ being~, and standing tall in your knowledge.....people WILL come to you, and ask questions and its your job to 'be there' to answer those questions.
Make sure your GROUNDED and connected at all times, and share that energy ALL AROUND you in grocery stores, the DMV and with friends & family.
THIS IS THE JOB your HERE to do, NOT to 'run away' when you see how bad things are getting, we NEED people like us, to be the light that shines and is grounded to the planet, to BE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE, so as to hasten the enlightenment of the entire world..(think:Hundredth Monkey Principle).........people will SEE you, and want to be as you are, and THATS what you need to be doing........the higher powers know best when its your time to leave, and they will make sure you get your ticket OFF the ride......have peace in your heart knowing this, and JUST SHINE!!
Start a REGULAR meditation practice at the same time everyday, and stick to it, as THAT will keep you connected to your TRUE power source, and give you the strength you need to fulfill your job on this planet.

Love & light
TRG
edit on 1-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: lysdexia

edit on 1-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Start your journey to enlightenment and work on activating your chakras.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100
reply to post by alien

I agree... And if I seem to have come across that way, then I apologize... I had two friends commit suicide using this same kind of rationalization... "I don't belong here...", "I want to go home..." They wouldn't get the help they needed. So, one of two things is going on here.... 1) They are mentally disturbed... 2) They are trolling...

I am a firm believer that your Conscience chooses to manifest here in this reality to experience base emotions... I don't think suicide is a part of that............ Then again, maybe I'm wrong. I don't have all the answers to that.

I just feel that in this situation, we have an individual who is suffering and is trying to find an easy way out... Because what I believe to be life after death, is that, there is no GOD there to judge you, so you don't have to worry about Hell.... And By GOD, I mean the GOD of religion..... And because I believe that your Conscience doesn't dictate your life, your brain and surroundings do... Where as your Conscience allows you to exceed your primal instincts.... Your life after this one is dictated by your Consciousnesses experiences in this reality. So life in duress will lead to life in duress on the "Other side"... In other words, you carry over into the other reality.... Until you learn to shed the immediate effects of those emotions and are left with the lessons learned... That is roughly my belief...

I also believe that when we dream, our Conscience is actually, briefly, associating with it's familiar realm.... It's original realm... But because of the strong connection it has to this reality, the world it creates is similar to the reality it is experiencing now.... That is why when we dream of fantastical places, they always have something of this reality based in them... and of something based in the reality we all originated from....

So, in a nut shell, I believe we are here to experience base emotions... The most important being pain... You learn more from pain the pleasure. So to take your own life is really copping out of the lesson... Because it is actually easy to do... If you convince yourself that it is not worth the pain, then death (of this body) is easy to accomplish... What you believe in is what actually gets in the way of doing the deed...

Now in regards to this thread, I really hope that the OP is only looking for a way to connect with the other realm through astral projection/lucid dreaming and not suicide... You are only cheating yourself if you think the answer lies in throwing in your chips.... If you are only trolling for sh*t, then you should be ashamed of yourself.... If you are serious, then I hope you find what you are looking for without leaving this reality by your own hand.......

Good luck to you....

You can't based everyone on the experiences on your only two friends. Everyone is different I don't have to tell you that. I clearly stated in my first reply to you that " I don't want to attempt to suicide. I just want to visit home in dream" but you pretended to be blind and still accused me of wanting to suicide for the second time. You read my first reply ,you can't be blind to not see the line " I don't want to suicide" and in my first post " anyone has any suggestion on how to visit home in dream?"

if you are just trolling and enjoy insulting people, you should be ashamed of yourself. Insulting on other people won't make you any higher, it just brings you down. Stop wearing the saint mask. No one is stupid enough to not see sarcasm in your reply. If you don't Stop obsessing and accusing me blindly that I want to suicide. I will report your insult to the web moderator. This type of rude troll need to be taken care of.

I only accept your apology. Only when you read my first post, you were really blind not to see this line
"anyone has any suggestion on how to visit home in "dream"? and very clear to all senses just like you're awake, please tell me so"
I I clearly stated that I want to visit home in dream. I don't know how can you be so clueless to not understand that. And so to visit home in dream, how could you say that I wanted to suicide. Do you have to die before you can dream? I didn't know what were you thinking, as it is clear here you just trolling. Just wanting to insult and mean just for fun.
But if by any means even very little you didn't just troll. Then, I will answer to your question is yes, I only look for a way to connect with the other realm through astral projection/lucid dreaming and not suicide. As I clearlys said,I ask for suggestion on how to lucid dreaming. I want to visit home as in lucid dreaming. Because that way it's just not dreaming unrelated but your conscious simply drifts to that realm. I have read that lucid dreaming is very clear to all your senses as it can be described as reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yes I am serious about this. I cherish your blessing for me. I hope to find what I'm looking for.I have read the experience of lucid dreaming that one day in there, you feel exactly one day like you feel in real life. So I simply apply that lucid dreaming is just like your another reality. Only that the time frame is different. One day in there but ony hours here. I wouldn't run away from anything but I only want to visit home even in my lucid dream which is very clear. But still I long to go home, when my time comes I won't hesitate a bit to grab it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

I don't think suicide is entering their heads, it's just this feeling of "I want to go home."
Even for a few minutes.
My brother and I even said that as kids, when we were at our house. Sometimes it gets so irritating to be here. It's a feeling that happens when you just feel overrun with Earth Orphans acting like schmucks.

I'd suggest start envisioning being inside a house, one you feel comfortable in. I know theres no houses like there are on Earth where you come from, but amuse me and start with a house.
Eventually, as you walk through the house, start incorporating small things you 'know' are from your home, even if it's just represented by a table lamp. Use earth things as markers for things from home, until you start to get a feeling of home.
I suspect because the two worlds are so different, easing into each reality makes it easier, like taking an elevator, You rise steadily from floor to floor, you just don't instantly shoot to the 14th floor from the basement.

If I sound insane to you, that's just too bad.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I am REALLY HAPPY your in the place right now to know what is going on........but now is NOT the 'time' for you to leave......now it IS time for you to walk amongst the peoples, and share you love & light....DON'T go around preaching.....just~ being~, and standing tall in your knowledge.....people WILL come to you, and ask questions and its your job to 'be there' to answer those questions.
Make sure your GROUNDED and connected at all times, and share that energy ALL AROUND you in grocery stores, the DMV and with friends & family.
THIS IS THE JOB your HERE to do, NOT to 'run away' when you see how bad things are getting, we NEED people like us, to be the light that shines and is grounded to the planet, to BE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE, so as to hasten the enlightenment of the entire world..(think:Hundredth Monkey Principle).........people will SEE you, and want to be as you are, and THATS what you need to be doing........the higher powers know best when its your time to leave, and they will make sure you get your ticket OFF the ride......have peace in your heart knowing this, and JUST SHINE!!
Start a REGULAR meditation practice at the same time everyday, and stick to it, as THAT will keep you connected to your TRUE power source, and give you the strength you need to fulfill your job on this planet.

Love & light
TRG
edit on 1-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: lysdexia

edit on 1-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

I too am verey happy to have found you. Your post really lightens me up and gains me more strength to cope. I am glad to find people like me. I know that it takes time before I can go, my mind knows but my feeling is very strong and pushing. I just really hope that it's my time to leave. I now feel very assured that my higher self will make sure I get my ticket for the ride. Yes I will shine. I used to do regular meditation and I felt connected, but for somehow I got off and it felt very bad. I guess I will go back to that. Thank you for your post.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amlight

I have known everything I need to know and have seen all proofs to verify my knowledge.

No, you haven't. If you think that, then you are living in an illusion, friend. Nobody knows all they need to know, and nobody has seen all of the proof they need to see.

Being here, I can't do neither of them yet, I feel like being caged. And I no longer want to be here. I just want to go home.

You are not alone in that thought. And yes, you are "caged," or rather "enslaved" here on the surface. Can you form a Merkaba?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Thread Starter, could you answer any of the questions I asked which dealt with your OP? I would like to know more about this higher realm, the dimensions, and all that...since you remember it vividly.

I'm still waiting for the answer to your very valid questions too. I find it suspicious that the answer is not forthcoming... and that the Op is cherry picking who she does and does not respond too. Not very advanced light being behaviour! One could be forgiven for thinking that this is just another attention seeking thread.

IRM

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just bumping Annee's response here as it is the Perfect Reply for the Questions asked.

Originally posted by Annee
I've wanted to "go home" since my birth in 1946 - - - long before "light beings" were heard of on a major scale.

Try growing up in a time when no one knows what you are talking about.

You can't go home until you complete this cycle. So find something you enjoy in this realm and pursue it.

Make your time here worth something.

Feel the LOVE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join