It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul "The Media Keeps Talking About Herman Cain Sex But Not Newt Flip Flopping"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I found this interesting, so I decided to make a thread about it
The media keeps talking about Herman Cain and sex but not talking about more important flip flopping issues.

It's pretty crazy but I don't know why people aren't noticing it enough

Every year the media gets more and more ridiculous, if not every monthly or even daily

Was Cain just put in there to serve as a distraction?
Well I can't really say that because initially I thought the same of Obama in 08.

But during an economic crisis close the TV if all they talk about is tabloid gossip!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If you lot don't vote him in send him to the UK please sounds alot better then any of our politicians.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ron paul is laying it on his opponents much more so than usual. I like how he ignores the stuff that is a distraction and focuses on the establishments policies, which are bad enough, much worse than some stupid affair.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

As each candidate rises to be the flavor of the moment the media will ensure the world knows every last factor in his or her life.
But for some reason they do not go very far with Obama..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

This is getting silly. I don't know whether these women are lying are not, I'm sure, for all these women to come out, there should be some truth or history with Cain, but I think the media's focus on this is going too far and is just serving as a distraction. Folks should be discussing the issues. Ron Paul is quiet right, and I'm sure he's note alone in this.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Exactly.

I like Piers but man o man, he spent half his time with Ron Paul asking him questions about the Hermain Cain sex scandal and Ron wanted nothing to do with it.

Aired last night, Nov 30th:

I like how he said he didn't care about the scandal and if Cain is going to drop out it should be because of his tax plan because it will effect all Americans.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Classic media smoke-screen. While people are coughing and focusing on the Herman Cain flavored smoke in front of their faces, Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney are creeping up from behind them to slit their throats.

They have their Federal Reserve puppet politician run, then when the election is coming up, there's a big nonsense story that they blow out of proportion. Are the sexual harassment allegations true? It's irrelevant to me, because we're not electing a babysitter. It's a distraction from more important things. If not sexual harassment, they would have found something else to preoccupy the American peoples minds while they steered the election the way they want it to go.
edit on 1-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join