It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God greater then Allah?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

No man. Jews most certainly do not worship Moses. The most important confession of Judaism is the Shama, which is "hear O Israel, our God, the Lord is one God." They worship Yahweh and Yahweh alone.

As a Christian, I can tell you that we worship Jesus because we believe that he is God. Jesus also never said not to worship him. No where in the New Testament is that stated. In fact, the opposite is true. People worship Jesus and he doesn't even tell them to stop!

Finally, Muslims don't worship Mohammed. They revere him as the "seal of the prophets". That is far from worship though.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think there is some confussion in a NAME and WORD
GOD is Word ( and the word is good )
Allah is a NAME
Allah is not Aramaic for GOD, Allah is a name not the word itself
ELAH is GOD in Aramaic (word)

Allah is a name given, also diamond there is archaeological proof about the sect of the moon god from the middle east/saudia and about the Kaaba and what it was known for. the sect of the moon god was VERY into carrying out 'traditions' n 'rituals' which are instilled in the islam.
The main difference isn't what each religion calls GOD it's how GOD is perceived and acts.
There are HUGE differences between the deities 'allah (islam)' and 'Elah/GOD/YHWH (Christianity/Judaism)
you just gotta look into it people - sorry if my typing isnt up to par (running off 4 hours of sleep in past 30)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Allah is actually another name for God , not satan .

Actually it is not another name for the One True God.

Allah never had a Son whom he sent to his creation to bring salvation to man.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by awakened1
It is the same thing, the source of all creation is for lack of a better word called GOD by humans. All the major religions are the same, interpreted in different ways by the society & powers that be. There is no difference between the created differences we humans apply or the countless "isms" we make up. God has no religion. Humans are only as separate from their creator as they believe. Its all a matter of consciousness
Then what is Pope good for?

Your guess is as good as mine.... control, a front man, someone who is supposedly ordained by The higher consciousness we label God to spread the word?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join