It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God greater then Allah?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This should help answer your question!

www.studytoanswer.net...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dude! Seriously? God is Allah, Allah is God. They refer to the same thing just from a different vantage point.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
there is only one God, not two.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Another Christian who doesn't understand languages.

"Allah" is Arabic for "God". It's as simple as that. In Aramaic, the language that Jesus spoke "God" is "Alla". When Jesus called upon God he actually said "Alla".

Seems like you are determined to make two different deities where there only one. There is but one God. Period. All three of the Semitic religions worship the very same God.

The trouble arises because some Christians think that Jesus is God. This, of course, is not true. Jesus was the "son" which means he was representative of all humanity on earth. The created humanity is referred to as the "Son" of God because they were created or begat by God. Jesus was a fully liberated human being sent back to earth with a specific mission by God. The Bible does not say this in these terms because the concept would have been too much for an ordinary man or woman. Regular people are much better off with simple statements of fact. The Bible is written in simple terms for ordinary folks but the great truths buried within are very complex.

Get over it please. Stop trying to make Muslims into some kind of anti God religion. When we all go to Heaven you will find that Muslims are there right next to Baptists who have been saved. No one gets left out in the end. There is only one God.
edit on 1-12-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

They are both equal.

Equally fictional, that is.
edit on 1-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Another Christian who doesn't understand languages.

"Allah" is Arabic for "God". It's as simple as that. In Aramaic, the language that Jesus spoke "God" is "Alla". When Jesus called upon God he actually said "Alla".

Actually in Aramaic GOD is Elah/Eli "Eli, Eli, lemana sabachthani" or "My God, my God, for this [purpose] I was spared!" or "...for such a purpose have you kept me!")

ηλι ηλι λαμανα σαβαχθανι (/eli eli lamana sabachthani/, later Aramaic "E-lee e-lee l-maa-naa saa-baach-taa-nee?")

NOT Alla or Allah
but Jesus mainly referred GOD as Abba (aramaic/hebrew)
Also Jesus spoke Aramaic and Hebrew
but i'd still go with what Moses knew GOD as ~ YHWH

but i'd still go to the link i provided above its for EVERYONE - it's long but it's packed with info i'll post it again
www.studytoanswer.net...

sorry for the mad edits (It happens when you try to answer stuff while studying for engineering exam x_x)

edit on 10/19/2011 by Strength because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there is only one God, not two.
From scientific point there is no proof.They try to proof at CERN but it's like play with the fire!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Equal..equal but different from people point of view!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strength
This should help answer your question!

www.studytoanswer.net...
Thank you very interesting material to read...maybe someday there will be some physical proof in effect.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Allah means God and ya never know,but they might even be the same god.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I have brought forth life. I create things. I think. I know. I learn. I can be seen. I can be touched. You ask my help and I will give it. You ask a question and I will answer you. You do not need to pray to me for me to hear you. I will not send you to hell for your flaws.

I am a living breathing human being and I am greater than any God.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
I have brought forth life. I create things. I think. I know. I learn. I can be seen. I can be touched. You ask my help and I will give it. You ask a question and I will answer you. You do not need to pray to me for me to hear you. I will not send you to hell for your flaws.

I am a living breathing human being and I am greater than any God.
It will be to good to be that easy,but it is not!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Who is greater then God?Who is greater then Allah?

Neither! Both fictitious entity's designed to control people & their societies! Pity the fool who believes in either! Brainwashed to the highest degree - all of them!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Who is greater then God?Who is greater then Allah?

Neither! Both fictitious entity's designed to control people & their societies! Pity the fool who believes in either! Brainwashed to the highest degree - all of them!
You speak like a Nonbeliever.I wonder who is they'r God?
edit on 2-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: God

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Which God. Many religions call on God. Islam calls Allah God.

Your post makes no sense. Do you mean the God of the Jews and Christians or the God of the Muslims?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Which God. Many religions call on God. Islam calls Allah God.

Your post makes no sense. Do you mean the God of the Jews and Christians or the God of the Muslims?
Both!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
There is only one to decide...........

FIGHT!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
There is only one to decide...........

FIGHT!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Maybe you are right like we fight inside us with our self in the everyday life,on what decisions we make if we squash that ant or not!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

In truth both are descriptive nouns, describing a job, or rather a job description, and neither are a proper name. If you wish to make a comparison, then you must name names.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

In truth both are descriptive nouns, describing a job, or rather a job description, and neither are a proper name. If you wish to make a comparison, then you must name names.

Names ?what names!The names has been given...Like the names we have here?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join