It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God greater then Allah?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very interesting analyse...I appreciate that...but what is oral?

What do you mean? what is oral? misunderstanding my friend and your welcome..
Sorry oral law I never hear of something like that!!!!

Oral law hmm is this related to saying the name with voice or audio associated?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

quote Ophiuchus"and the central holy book for almost all branches is the Hebrew Bible, as elucidated in the oral law." end quote!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oral and virgins in the same sentence, is not
a logical thought.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

quote Ophiuchus"and the central holy book for almost all branches is the Hebrew Bible, as elucidated in the oral law." end quote!

Got you know sorry data first--

The core teachings of Judaism were given by God to Moses. The Torah (the first five books of the Bible, often called the “Books of Moses,” namely, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) or Written Law was put into writing by Moses and transmitted through the generations in written form. The Oral Law, a detailed explanation of the Torah, was transmitted only verbally from Moses down through many generations until its teachings were finally written down in the Babylonian Talmud and other works. Since the Talmud and other written works on the Oral Law contain many arguments, which include both correct and incorrect statements, Maimonides codified the conclusions concerning what the Oral Law actually requires in his Mishneh Torah. His purpose was to enable one to understand Jewish Law by reading only the Torah and the Mishneh Torah, without having to refer to any intermediate texts.[1]

www.religiousrules.com...

it appears to be data shared directly from the who was taught the WAY by those who the religions were started by GOD.

ex: I get data from GOD and share it w/o written proof DOWN THE LINE (verbally sending the message). Hope that helps and sorry for the misunderstanding..
edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Oral and virgins in the same sentence, is not
a logical thought.
sorry but you are thinking S..x and this not good this is a debate about God and Allah!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It takes *MOD SNIPPED* to post things that simply seek to create strife and disturbance instead of actually discussing what these posts are for -- CONSPIRACIES.

Besides that, which is first and foremost in this website -- of course -- , let me say this:

Allah is the Arabic contraction for the words "Al - Illah" and it is related to the Hebrew term "Elah" used as a name for God among Jews. It's the same conceptual God-Form in Judaism and Islam. The difference is actually between what Jews and Muslims worship and what Christians worship. Jews and Muslims worship a UNITARY God-Form that is unlike anything in the Creation. Their symbols denote bodies of space (a moon in one case and a star in another) to indicate "the great other" i.e. the unknown, what is beyond our reach as human beings.

Christians worship a Trinitarian God-Form in which a human being (Jesus, in this case) is seen as 100% God while at the same time somehow being 100% percent human; something which is not just illogical but impossible. The Concept of an Infinitely Powerful Energy somehow being simultaneously limited within a tiny human being on one specific planet in one specific solar system within one specific galaxy within this one specific four - dimensional universe is stupid. Furthermore, the Christian symbol is not a body of space but a Roman instrument of torture.

Funny thing is that Jews never bring this stupid topic up because they know fully well that there are Jewish Synagogues in Yemen and other Arab lands with the name "Allah" written within the so-called "Star of David" (it's actually the Hexagram of Solomon). And I should know this well, as I am a Progressive Muslim with strong Jewish ancestry from four family lineages and a good number of close Jewish friends, as well as Jewish family members.

edit on 1-12-2011 by alien because: ...removed language...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProgressiveFreemasonryUSA

As....what?well thanks for that read some T&C!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, but this is a null thread.

Arabic speaking Christians call their God Allah because that is just the Arabic word for God.

There is only one true God, and if you believe that, it does not matter what word you use. (yes, that is an oversized period lol)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It is the same thing, the source of all creation is for lack of a better word called GOD by humans. All the major religions are the same, interpreted in different ways by the society & powers that be. There is no difference between the created differences we humans apply or the countless "isms" we make up. God has no religion. Humans are only as separate from their creator as they believe. Its all a matter of consciousness

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened1
It is the same thing, the source of all creation is for lack of a better word called GOD by humans. All the major religions are the same, interpreted in different ways by the society & powers that be. There is no difference between the created differences we humans apply or the countless "isms" we make up. God has no religion. Humans are only as separate from their creator as they believe. Its all a matter of consciousness
Then what is Pope good for?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
It comes from the heart my friend...

If I had my own call in talk show, this would be the point where I hang up the phone and go to the next caller.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by Akragon
It comes from the heart my friend...

If I had my own call in talk show, this would be the point where I hang up the phone and go to the next caller.

That is your choice of course...

I didn't ask you to listen... i mearly replied

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I THINK ALLAH IS THE GREATEST ,HE HAS 99 NAMES,HE ORDER THE UNIVERSE TO STICK TO THE STATUS QUO,HE TOLD THE MOON AND OTHER PLANETS TO STAY IN THEIR ORBITS,HE THE CELL IN OUR BODY TO STAY FUNCTIONAL,HE TOLD THE ATOM TO BECOME ION,HE TOLD THE ATOM IN OUR TV TO STICK AND NOT BREAK FOR US,HE GIVE US HEALTH,HE GIVES US OXYGEN,HE GIVE EVERTHING WE WANT WITHOUT ASKING A PAYMENT,HE JUST ASK U TO OBEY HIM SINCE ADAM AND EVE IN HEAVEN. HE TOLD JESUS TO TOLD ALL OF U ABOUT THE TRUTH(islam) ISLAM IN ARABIC MEANS THE TRUTH AND HAPPINESS ,BUT JESUS WAS KILLED IN FACT ALLAH SAVED HIM AND PUT HIM IN OTHER WORLD IN SLEEP MODE AND WHEN THE END OF THE DAY COMES HE WILL SAY HE NEVER HEARD ABOUT CHRISRIANITY...IN FACT THE ZIONIST KNOW THE TRUTH, THERE IS A FLOTING ROCK UNDER THE DOOM OF ROCK IN PALASTINE ...THE ROCK WANTS TO FOLLOW MUHAMMAD TO MEET ALLAH IN Level 7( the end of this universe is just the 1st level) and now the rock is still floating and it will drop when the end is here....it is just like MIND..U KNOW IT EXIST BUT U NEVER SEE IT!!! ALLAH JUST CANT BE MEASURED PHYSICALLY BECAUSE HE WANTS TO TEST US!! HE GIVE US KNOWLEDGES AND IDEA....JUST THINK OF IT...JESUS JUST A PROPHET...GOD SON WILL NEVER DIE IF ITS TRUE AND NEVER SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR WEAK AND HUMBLE HUMAN JUST LIKE U KILL URSELF FOR A CHICKEN...ALLAH NEVER BE BORN NOR GIVE BIRTH..HE THE ONLY ONE WHO STAY ALIVE,THERE IS NO START AND END FOR ALLAH.JUST THINK ABOUT IT...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
POPE REAL JOB IS HIDING THE TRUTH..IF HE TELL THE TRUTH HE WILL LOST HIS POWER,MONEY AND FOLLOWER. HE KEEPS THE 2 KEYS OF TRUTH WHICH IS SYAHADAH...SYAHADAH IS AN ADMITTING ALLAH IS THE ONLY GOD.MUHAMMAD IS HIS PROPHET. THIS TWO SENTENCES IS THE KEYS.POPE IS A MASON AND HE HOLDING THE 300 years planned ...the scroll that th knight templar found and they follow the scroll for power and money.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Trolloks

Neither Jews, Christians, nor Muslims worship the prophets. That would be idolatry.

We don't worship Jesus as a prophet, we worship him as the physical incarnation of God...Isaiah's prophecied Immanu'el who we see God through.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
None of them has objective evidence that would prove that those "gods" exist in the first place...so the answer can be anything you like

For all we know, the easter bunny is more powerful than both

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rpdanny3210
POPE REAL JOB IS HIDING THE TRUTH..IF HE TELL THE TRUTH HE WILL LOST HIS POWER,MONEY AND FOLLOWER. HE KEEPS THE 2 KEYS OF TRUTH WHICH IS SYAHADAH...SYAHADAH IS AN ADMITTING ALLAH IS THE ONLY GOD.MUHAMMAD IS HIS PROPHET. THIS TWO SENTENCES IS THE KEYS.POPE IS A MASON AND HE HOLDING THE 300 years planned ...the scroll that th knight templar found and they follow the scroll for power and money.

Erm...the Pope doesn't claim Muhammad, wrong person. He claims Jesus.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

That's like your two children asking you which one of their imaginary friends is cooler.

Who cares

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Trolloks

We don't worship Jesus as a prophet, we worship him as the physical incarnation of God...

And that's where Christians went wrong...

edit on 1-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If religion was a western, it would be.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join