It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God greater then Allah?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Yes but they find many virgins up up up there in Hell!

Was it ever clear whether those virgins were male or female?

That's assuming they're "human" at all.

[Joking]

The Qur'an states that the righteous*, upon death will ascend to "paradise" (gardens and grapeyards) and they will be greated by wine and young, yet mature full-breasted women. The Qur'an makes no mention of 72 Virgins.

The "72 Wives" (still not virgins) comes from the Hadith, not the Qur'an.

*righteous |ˈrī ch əs|
adjective
1 (of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous : he is a good, righteous man, I am sure | feelings of righteous indignation about pay and conditions. See note at moral.

[Not a suicidal murderer]

edit on 1-12-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
.... and they will be greated by wine and young, yet mature full-breasted women. The Qur'an makes no mention of 72 Virgins.

Crap, what if we don't like 'em full-breasted? And how are women greeted? By young men who are full-penised?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Of course he is fine... Accepting Jesus simply means understanding the words he taught as being correct. Once that is understood then you only need to live by those words.

Though his laws are written in each mans heart...

The only proof there is that God is our judge is within scripture... Either way believe what you will...

Cool man. The bible says that all sins will be forgiven, except for blaspheming the holy spirit. I'm sure I have blasphemed the holy spirit, but if I still follow the path of love, I'm ok?

You're alright my friend, but speaking against the spirit is not wise... it shows a belief that the spirit does not exist... If you hold that belief, it may come true one day...

You can only condem yourself...

You can't be forgiven if you don't believe the spirit exists... because if you don't believe it exists no one will do it for you.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

It would depend on how big the cardboard cut out was.
Line2

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
.... and they will be greated by wine and young, yet mature full-breasted women. The Qur'an makes no mention of 72 Virgins.

Crap, what if we don't like 'em full-breasted? And how are women greeted? By young men who are full-penised?
Sorry but only the pilots meet virgins!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

It would depend on how big the cardboard cut out was.
Line2
Sorry can you explain?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Considering the Qur'an, like the Bible, was written in a time of men who objectified women, I can understand the appeal to the Male (prominent monetary holders) Masses of the time. You want to fill pews and increase the economy of the faith, you have to appeal to the money side of the population.
I read somewhere that if Mohammed were to have created Islam today instead centuries ago, that women would likely be promised "a grand stud in paradise", though only one. Still a bit sexist, but hey, it's a start.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Everyone must remember, that they are virgins for a reason. Be careful.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You're alright my friend, but speaking against the spirit is not wise... it shows a belief that the spirit does not exist... If you hold that belief, it may come true one day...

You can't be forgiven if you don't believe the spirit exists... because if you don't believe it exists no one will do it for you.

Hmmm. Ok. Where do you get this info?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks

2nd.

I don't discriminate. Chubby chicks need lovin' too.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

2nd.
I don't want find that reason but what is your point?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That maybe the whole "virgin thing" isn't what it's cracked up to be.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It was just a little joke, if you get rewarded with virgins in the after life, you got to think to yourself why are they virgins in the first place?

Could be from repulsive appearance to lack of all limbs.

*note to future angry posts, its a light joke.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That maybe the whole "virgin thing" isn't what it's cracked up to be.
Ahaaa so they are not virgins...that's not fair...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It was just a little joke, if you get rewarded with virgins in the after life, you got to think to yourself why are they virgins in the first place?

Could be from repulsive appearance to lack of all limbs.

*note to future angry posts, its a light joke.

I know mine was also a joke!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Are there any true believers left to gave an answer to this question,and if they are the same why wars and famine and suffering in this small world!

Abrahamic religions are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the three major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic) and East Asian religions (Taoic). As of the early twenty-first centurY, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no religion.[5][6]

The three major Abrahamic religions are, in chronological order of founding, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Judaism regards itself as the religion of the descendants of Jacob,[n 1] a grandson of Abraham. It has a strictly unitary view of God, and the central holy book for almost all branches is the Hebrew Bible, as elucidated in the oral law.
en.wikipedia.org...

[COLOR=GOLD]
With them all being influenced from Abraham who was influenced by LORD ENLIL (ANNUNAKI) THEN THEY ARE SOMEWHAT ALL 1. Now has some evol or ignorant ones in the past derailed the whole agenda to CONTROL AND RULE HUMANS? possibly which would explain why they have been turned against each other to keep humans in down spiral instead of RISE.. as 1 humans are divided and see labels segragating them from each other.

So the names in your OP basically represent the same being or beings. NOW THE CREATOR OF ALL IS ANOTHER STORY...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
[/COLOR]

edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hmmm. Ok. Where do you get this info?

It comes from the heart my friend...

Belief is a very strong thing... If you believe that you are mearly flesh and blood, then perhaps you are just that.

All scripture tells us we are more then just meat...

Your beliefs shape your life...

Show all love and you have spiritual progression...

edit on 1-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very interesting analyse...I appreciate that...but what is oral?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What do you mean, what is oral? Misunderstanding please clarify my friend and your welcome..

edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

What do you mean? what is oral? misunderstanding my friend and your welcome..
Sorry oral law I never hear of something like that!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join