It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

FACTS about the FLU

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I recently saw some very dramatic posters about the flu at work. So I made this.

Hope you enjoy.






posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Careful now....with work like that you'll have Aunt Janet calling you with a job offer to run the Media Office at Department of Homeland Security.


Grats on a great little piece there. I needed the laugh today and that sure supplied one.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Careful now....with work like that you'll have Aunt Janet calling you with a job offer to run the Media Office at Department of Homeland Security.


Grats on a great little piece there. I needed the laugh today and that sure supplied one.


I am glad, we all need to chill sometimes.




posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have never had a Flu shot and I am 45 years old. I had the flu once in my life when I was 24. I work outside year round in temperatures that range from 100 f to 15f. I live in a suburb of a major city and come into contact with a lot of people.


Glad to finally know I am considered a hippy LOL( I am not)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am a retired plumber.
Over the course of my life I have been in physical contact with more filth than many could imagine.
As a result, I never got a flu shot and NEVER got the flu.
Been retired for bout 2 years still not sick with flu yet.
I imagine my immune system would be like little microbial bodybuilders.

WE AAH GOING TO POMP YOU UP



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just to be clear I was totally kidding about the hippie thing. (and everything else)

I personally havent ever taken the shot, but not for any conspiracy reason, just never needed it.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Never had a flu shot, don't get sick often.. but strangely enough, when I come into contact with with people who have a mean flu, I get Bronchitis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why???

Ps- Last time I had it, I received antibiotics from the chemist- but never took them. My grandmother just gave me some Brandy with Lemon juice and ginger. I went to bed and the next day I felt a ton better. I was completely fine about 2 days after that.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I goty the Swine Flu a couple yaers back, (H1N1?).
I wasn't hospitalised like some but it was a bad case, I could barely breath and at one point I was dillusional in bed.
It was not a pleasant experiance.

Sorry to bring the tone down but Flu can be very dangerous.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
I goty the Swine Flu a couple yaers back, (H1N1?).
I wasn't hospitalised like some but it was a bad case, I could barely breath and at one point I was dillusional in bed.
It was not a pleasant experiance.

Sorry to bring the tone down but Flu can be very dangerous.


Very sorry if it offended you, really not my intention.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am the flu shot advocate but that was pretty funny.

Especially the Hitler line, that is so ats.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I am the flu shot advocate but that was pretty funny.

Especially the Hitler line, that is so ats.


That line was inspired by a recent thread



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join