It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, it's december first... Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas Eve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi to all ATSers,

Today, Here where I live is december 1st. I thought I could just wish you a great time with your family, health, a bit of abuse eating food and drinking (yes it can happen during this time eh eh), but most of all, I send you my positive thoughts hoping you will have great times.

This is not a lot, but happiness is in small things in my opinions, which is something we often forget, but still right in front of our nose.

My little good action of the day

Sincerely yours,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
today's my anniversary..13 yrs married...15 years altogether.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Great news indeed,

Wishing you much love because it is what matters in my honest opinion

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Isn't Christmas Eve December 24th?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not really lookin' forward to Xmas this year...But thanks for the well-wishing OP.

Hope everybody has a Merry Christmas this year.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Thank you. I hope you and yours and everyone at ATS ( friend and foe alike) a very merry season, a very merry Christmas and blessings on everyone!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Thank you. I hope you and yours and everyone at ATS ( friend and foe alike) a very merry season, a very merry Christmas and blessings on everyone!

Basically the same thing I was gonna say..

Cheers to all

edit on 1-12-2011 by rbnhd76 because: how the Hades did "basicalyy" get by the spell checker thingamabobdoohicky- (T-9d again)

edit on 1-12-2011 by rbnhd76 because: o an stooped reedneck cain't speel

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Everyone have a happy solstice.
2nd

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wishing everyones family the best during this holiday Christmas season with hopes that the finances dont get any down to much and that the children are happy...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

A bit late don't you think?
Home Depot had their Xmas stuff out pre Halloween.

But Merry Xmas to you as well, and happy holidays to the rest. (insert deity or belief as needed)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the wishes. It just so happens to be my wife's birthday, and I just got a call from my step-daughter who delivered our new grand-daughter at 10:44 am central time US. We're headed to the hospital shortly; best wishes to everyone...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
When I hear the horns blowing to indicate that the solstice has started and the country is filled with fog, snow or rain it reminds me of the evil my people have lived through.

I am happy to have a background that has a true Caucasian heritage and my Germanic tribe lives on in the customs we still practice in my region of birth.

It makes me very sad to know that Christmas is spitting on these customs with it's evil nature and demonic ritualistic celebrations. The African savage book that over the centuries allowed the Church to rape Gaia and go against everything that was passed on from elder to elder. Consider that killing this tree was fine except.... well you already guessed, during this time of year.

I can continue to name the things that are ritualistic and will provoke ancestors or demons but I am sure that my stories are way more far fetched than the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..."

Either way OP, have a good X-mas and perhaps my words will at least inspire some people to be a little more human.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I do wish the stores and the consumer-based frenzy of Christmas started on or about now, instead of right after Halloween.

But thank you for the well-wishes.
We don't celebrate anything on Christmas, but it is a good time to get together with people and be reminded of the love in our lives... I wish that for all of you.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks to you, well apreciated

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I know this but I am wishing this in advance because there is huge possibility I will not be on my pc during Christmas Eve wishing to all so here is your answer

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wishing you all peace, love and laughter this holiday season and always.

new topics

top topics

join