It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Government Official: 'US Threat To Pakistan Is Threat To China'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Chinese Government Official: 'US Threat To Pakistan Is Threat To China'

www.infowars.com

The Chinese military has staged a massive wargame exercise near Pakistan in response to a build-up of U.S. troops in the region as a top Chinese government official warned that any threat to Pakistan would be taken as a direct threat to China. Citing a report by China’s Central Television, Junshijia reports that an unnamed government official warned, “Any threat to Pakistan is a threat to China”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The article is very interesting, and I encourage you all to keep updated on this Pakistan and Iran situation. Apparently, Paul Watson just reported on the Alex Jones Show, a Chinese University Professor and prominent Military Strategist, as well as a decorated General, a very influential military leader in China in other words, also made similar comments about potential U.S. aggressions toward Iran, and stated they would "Go as far as World War 3 to protect Iran". That article can be found here, www.infowars.com...

Looks like these countries are serious about sticking up for other countries under potential attack from Israel, US and 'the powers that be'. The folks in charge of foreign policy for the United States ought to rethink their overall military dominance strategy and honestly, get the war-hungry globalists out of power before they destroy this country and the rest of the world.

More from the article...

"According to the report, the United States is massing troops on Pakistan’s border in an act of aggression that China sees as a direct threat to its close alliance with the country. In response, China recently sent large numbers of Second Artillery PLA troops armed with sophisticated DF-21C and short-range DF-11A tactical missiles to China’s northwestern plateau near Pakistan for a huge military exercise designed to reflect China’s “attitude towards the US threat to Pakistan.”

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12/1/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Tensions are growing. I am a American and I do love my country (whats left of it to love anyway
) , but not the leaders, senate, or congress of it.

America really needs to really keeps its nose where it belongs, which is IN the U.S. Not the Middle-east, Asia, or Africa. China, I honestly believe, is not afraid of the U.S, but America may have a fear of China. All in all time will tell how this tale of two giants ends. Hopefully in good standing, America doesn't need any more "haters".

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It was only a question of time before one of the other two 'big kids on the block' drew a line in the sand and said "This far, no further.". It appears it isn't one, but both. Russia and China are both saying very similar things. If Obama ignores this or blows them off, he's a fool. There is too much domestic trouble in both nations where a foreign war against a very weak United States would be just what the Doctor ordered to distract their unhappy populations on something more agreeable than political change in Beijing and Moscow.

Someone please try and explain this to our Great Leader and get him to stop pushing these two. I don't believe they're bluffing this time, I really don't.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well China should just push for Pakistan being a full member of the SCO even if they have not solved their thingee with India.

Once Pakistan is full member of SCO, the US won't be able to attack Pakistan anymore or that will mean WW3.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I agree, we need to keep our noses out of foriegn affairs, not gonna happen though. Wish in one had, crap in the other, see which one fills up faster.

That being said, were not afraid of china, we have a standing army of 300 million at least that can be drawn upon if needed.

Let them invade, there will be an american with a rifle behind every blade of grass.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

This makes me wonder about China's position all along.

Not to say that the US was correct in invading Iraq and Afghanistan in the first place....

However, why is China so attached to Pakistan that they now seem symbiotic? They *want* to go war for them?

The only suggestion I can make to the American government/people is: Boycott them! Deny any Chinese-products in the US ports of entry! The economic battle will be a much more reasonable course. Seriously, the US is one of their, if not top consumers; where do they get off threatening America? I understand that they hold some notes but ey, all is fair...especially with the Chinese officials making public declarations like this.

edit on 1-12-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm not a gun toting loony, so to speak, but I DO own a gun. If push came to shove, I'd shove back.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
No different than the US telling China: "Chinese threat to Taiwan is threat to US". Big deal.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

America really needs to really keeps its nose where it belongs,

The USA has had its nose in all the wrong places all along.

They need to get a bit more nosey in regard to the covert alliance and objectives between China and Pakistan.

China is making threats, because they are terrified that the USA and west will discover in Pakistan the true depth of their covert involvement.

IMO

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
No different than the US telling China: "Chinese threat to Taiwan is threat to US". Big deal.

Yeah...Except Taiwan was, at one time, a Chinese state.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The rest of the World to Chinese Government Official: 'Pakistan is a threat to China!'

The only real reason China has come out on their side is basically because the Pakistani Government parrots what China wants to hear. Meanwhile that's the same game Pakistan has played with the West. They just Parrot what sounds good in the hopes of gaining more financial aid and military support. So China isnt being all that smart here IMO.

Blasts in China's Xinjiang region

Blasts in China's Xinjiang region
Several explosions have hit the north-western Chinese province of Xinjiang, state media has reported. It said there was sporadic gunfire after the blasts, but there were no immediate reports of casualties. Earlier this week, 16 Chinese policemen were killed in an attack on a border post in the province, Xinhua reported.

China says Xinjiang attack linked to Pakistan

old.news.yahoo.com...
BEIJING (AFP) – A deadly weekend attack in China's restive Xinjiang region was masterminded by "terrorists" trained in Pakistan, the local government said Monday....

Fourteen people were killed in two attacks at the weekend in the ancient Silk Road city of Kashgar, and five alleged attackers were in turn shot dead by police in the wave of violence.

Protest In China - China blames "terrorists" for attack in Xinjiang

BEIJING (Reuters) - A clash at a police station that left at least four people dead in western China's restive Xinjiang region was "a terrorist attack," a government official said on Tuesday, but an exile Uighur group accused police of firing on peaceful protesters....

Police in the desert city of Hotan "gunned down" several rioters who attacked a police station, Xinhua said on Tuesday, the worst violence Xinjiang has experienced in about a year....

But a Germany-based exile group, World Uyghur Congress, disputed the official account. It said 20 Uighurs were killed -- 14 were beaten to death and 6 shot dead -- and 70 arrested when police opened fire on a peaceful protest, leading to fighting between the two sides....

Beijing, wary of instability and the threat to the Communist Party's grip on power, often blames what it calls violent separatist groups in Xinjiang for attacks on police or other government targets, saying they work with al Qaeda or Central Asian militants to bring about an independent state called East Turkestan.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So China is backing a country, which we all know, has a history of terrorist groups (or their origin I should say). Kind of funny they would do that considering they attacked them. Makes you wonder...

Thats China for ya' "Lets confuse everyone even more!"

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i feel that china might feel threatened by aby agressiveness that we show to pak, we should reassure china this isnt about coming after them .we should invite them to join with us to investigate pak ties to international terrorism.
we haven't attacked iran and unless they do something reallly stupid like nuking a city in isreal or saudi arabia , or attack and sink one of our navy ships i dont see us taking action against them

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

In the end they are falling into the same trap everybody else has. Then on top of all this Pakistan is a Nuclear armed nation. This has been glossed over by many who support Pakistan's covert support for Islamic extremists both in Afghanistan and now in Xinjiang.

I say let China have at it.
Those two deserve each other.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

See I wasn't aware Pakistani terror groups were attacking China, just doesn't make sense to me. I kind of changed my a view a bit here. If China is going to be that blind they deserve it. It's easy to trip a blind man, then watch him fall down.

-SAP-
edit on 1-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
'US Threat To Pakistan Is Threat To China', but PAKISTAN, with its support, covertness. training and exporting of terrorists, IS A THREAT TO THE WORLD.

Best China's CCP gov wakes up to WHO is and will be the real threat if not contained. US have nothing against China and its rise, only that it follows INTERNATIONAL standards and RULE of LAW, to ensure stability in the political socia - economic fields.

The Pakistanian military is playing a far different game in its attempt to hold on to power. Best the China CCP gov wakes up, or it will one day be China's turn to have a go in Afghanistan, after England, USSR and USA. There is no mortal left on Earth that can handle that region after Alexander the Great, and that's centuries ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.globalfirepower.com...

First, I am an isolationist, so for me this is just an intellectual excercise as I have no desire to be at war with anybody. With that said, look at the link I provided. The US military has nothing to fear from China or Russia, or both for that matter. Our Navy and Air Force could very handily take car of both of them. I know, I know, all you China leghumpers will scream "Foul", but just look at the numbers. Our military so far outclasses either of theirs that it almost isn't fair...almost. That is what happens when you pump hundreds of billions of dollars into defense spending.

Edit to add- Also, talk about a country that is "saber rattling". Geez, China is really trying to flex its muscles lately. The problem is that no real military person could take those little yellow slaves seriously. They are screaming about how wonderful Pakistan is, while just last week we were discussing China building a military base (on MUSLIM soil) to stop the cross border incursions. So, is Pakistan a friend or enemy to China...or is China just using this as an excuse to try to be relevant?
edit on 1-12-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
China cannot afford a world war any more than the United State can. If push came to shove, China would more than likely codemn the attacks on Pakistan and sit back and watch.

If China was serious about protecting Pakistan, why have they been so quiet about the CIA drone attacks?

Just my .02

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If we listened to Ron Paul's plan and pulled out our troops from every country, not only would war be avoided but also no terrorists would want to attack our country. That is just a fact of the world.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join