It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

get off your high horse, that is clearly your inference, to deflect from rational discussing by labouring on a white nationalist website.

This has been established, care to discuss the story more or persist with this silly little sideshow?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is sadly not a new trend, or one that is exclusive to the USA . In the UK , certain people have been relying on the state to pay for everything for decades .
I have not been out of work since I left school in 1981 and have a poorer lifestyle than many people who live off the state .
In this country there are second and third generations of families who have never worked a single day in their entire lives and that fills me with so much anger .

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I am usually against you idiots who scream it is our tax money...etc but damn this woman has serious mental issues.

If someone knows they cannot afford kids then stop having them...IDIOT...

I don't care about the tax thing..if someone needs it..then I feel it is better spent on helping rather than wars and sh*t. This woman is disgusting though...not event trying to get a better life for her and the kids...just rather live off of welfare....take the kids and throw her in a mental institute..better yet end her life...she is a waste of air.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

get off your high horse, that is clearly your inference, to deflect from rational discussing by labouring on a white nationalist website.

This has been established, care to discuss the story more or persist with this silly little sideshow?

As I stated, I did not post in this thread...someone quoted a post of mine from an entirely different thread.
I came in to respond to that person.

I have no horse, let alone a high one... you know I'm not saying what you're implying but can't handle that I didn't say it, so you're making it up instead.

Why not head over to stormfront and see how many white families on benefits they're complaining about.

My issue is with people using racist websites as their sources, that's it... that is my ONLY issue.

Everyone was talking about this story when it happened 18 MONTHS AGO so quotes and sources could have been from anywhere, no need to use racist websites.

As I said, my post that was quoted in thread ( I never that posted in this thread) was from another thread entirely.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
so no then, you seem intent on discussing Stormfront, not the story, thanks for clearing that up

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

You are the one who needs to dismount . Blupblup has clearly stated that he has taken no witting part in this thread and yet you still berate him/her . For what purpose ?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Ahhh ... okay. You were remarking on a particular website and not the fact that she's an irresponsible person no matter what her skin color is. Got it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

You are the one who needs to dismount . Blupblup has clearly stated that he has taken no witting part in this thread and yet you still berate him/her . For what purpose ?

Erm yes, that is what I am saying, this is a thread for discussing this pathetic excuse for a mother (as well as the absent "fathers"), blupblup seems intent on merely talking about Stormfront and nothing else, so as it has been clarified what Stormfront is, why remain on this thread if he/she has no desire to talk about the issue raised?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Ahhh ... okay. You were remarking on a particular website and not the fact that she's an irresponsible person no matter what her skin color is. Got it.

Indeed, and only because someone quoted me in this thread from another thread.

This post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Families have the primary responsibility to care for their own before complete strangers should be forced to foot the bill for the irresponsible and often immoral behavior. At least that is the way it is supposed to be. If parents and other family members were required to share the responsibility they would do a lot better job teaching their kids to be responsible productive adults instead of leeches.

My dad had 8 brothers & sisters and when times got tough the rest of the extended family jumped in to help. This is way it should be. I should not be forced to pay for this woman's housing or food for her kids when she has family members that are fully capable of doing so.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by tpg65

Erm yes, that is what I am saying, this is a thread for discussing this pathetic excuse for a mother (as well as the absent "fathers"), blupblup seems intent on merely talking about Stormfront and nothing else, so as it has been clarified what Stormfront is, why remain on this thread if he/she has no desire to talk about the issue raised?

Try to read this slowly ....... Blupblup is an unwitting participant in this thread and now feels he has to defend himself for being quoted out of context . You are the one INTENT on making him appear to be racist .

Back on topic ....... The woman in case needs to have her children removed from her "care" and she then needs educating on the consequences of burdening the state .

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by FlyersFan
How could it be racist to tell the truth? This woman is irresponsible and a drag on society. She's basically stealing tax payer money to support her irresponsiblity.

I can't link to stormfront's website as It's banned by ATS.... just google it.

Stormfront is a white nationalist and supremacist[1] neo-Nazi[2] Internet forum that has been described as the Internet's first major hate site

Racist.

The story is the main thing, I'm not disputing that and I didn't comment in the other thread ( I never actually posted in this thread, my comments were quoted from an entirely different thread) because I was disagreeing with the fact that the woman is a drain on society.

My issue is quoting and using Stormfront as a source.

Clearly ATS has the same issue as THEY BANNED the website entirely from ATS

I used a storm front link earlier..
It showed up on a google search.
Big deal, stuff happens, not everyone
is as smart as thou o great leader.
Not everyone know all the good white supremacy sites
mistakes are going to be made its chill.

Either way this story really does say something
about how depending on the government
is a BAD thing.. This lady is totally serious too.
This no joke, she is serious..

The kid's need to be taken for maybe a year, let her
get on her feet, ect. ect.
edit on 30-12-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

There is no reason to assume that the other family members lives would be ruined because they helped care for there own kin. My wife and I are raising my niece because her mother is mentally incapable of providing the proper care. Although I have 5 kids of my own I do not consider my life ruined.
Maybe I was just raised differently. In our family we would never turn our back on a family member. I was always taught that I had a moral obligation to care for our own.

I think that the trend to shift this responsibility to the "state" is bad and has done extreme harm to our society.
edit on 12/30/2011 by Sparky63 because: syntax

Of course the mother and father(s) of these kids have the prime responsibility. I have a feeling that no amount of secular education is going to have any effect on this woman...it's like closing the barn door after the cows have already escaped.
edit on 12/30/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

“Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay,” she said.

Um, maybe that someone should be you?
Anybody have a tranquilizing dart they can shoot me with?” he begged.

“Lady. Did you have your pants off maybe too many times in your life? Is that possible? Is it possible? What are you out doing? What are your children out doing? I’d like to know. How many of them are even mowing somebody’s lawn? How many of them are actually out trying to take any job, any job? Not a good job. Any job. What is it you have done? Have you thought about birth control? Here’s an idea. Have you thought about marrying a man? Have you thought about marrying a man or not having kids with a man who isn’t going to jail? Have you thought about, you know, maybe we should slow down on the sex thing? Accountable? I’m not accountable for your life. I am accountable for my life. I have been working my ass off, lady. What have you been doing?” he said.

“I don’t have time for it! Because I’m working my ass off!”

www.glennbeck.com...

This one is a great commentary on it.

I would be saying the same thing if this lady was white,
mexican, asian, ect. ect. why do you racist always bring up
skin color.
edit on 30-12-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I used a storm front link earlier..
It showed up on a google search.
Big deal, stuff happens, not everyone
is as smart as thou o great leader.
Not everyone know all the good white supremacy sites
mistakes are going to be made its chill.

When you link to White Supremacist websites AND Glen Beck in the same thread, as part of your OP....
In my humble opinion, one has the right to question your motives.

You say it was an innocent mistake and it was just a google search result, that's fine.... but don't be surprised if people question it (like I did) when you post crap from sites like that.

If I started posting about how I was concerned about immigration and was using the KKK and BNP websites as my sources, one might think that I had an agenda, and rightly so.

Either way this story really does say something
about how depending on the government
is a BAD thing.. This lady is totally serious too.
This no joke, she is serious..

Indeed... but I still think the government needs to be there to help people.
Obviously people need to help themselves first and having 15 kids and no job isn't really a good way to go about living your life.

Those kids will still need housing, clothing and love... whether it's from this woman or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes....someone needs to be held accountable....the PARENTS who fail to raise their daughters and sons to know that having a baby means you are responsible for that life FOREVER. I feel sorry for the kids....and someone needs to help them since they are already here. So many chidren live this way. This woman apparently thinks she can have children like there is no tomorrow and then expect "the system" to pay for them. So....the question is this....once she has "the system" get her a home and all she needs....then what?? Will she expect this for LIFE? Who will pay the electric, water etc for this new home? She CANNOT afford to care for these kids....period. I hate to see any children in foster homes, but this is the best thing for them.
Answer to the problem? STOP the cycle. Education....and not just for women such as this who don't THINK before they act.....but for their CHILDREN as well. Teach them that if they do this they will have the same life as their mother. She seems very ignorant and hasn't a clue that motherhood is not just saying "these are MY babies!".......NO....they are your babies you cannot take care of because you got pregent sleeping around without caring what the consequences are. I DO understand about the child care issue and the fact that if you have no childcare, you cannot work....but I get the feeling it's more than that. Her attitude shows that....and the fact that the relatives are fed up with her. I hope the children can be helped, because they are the innocent victims in this, but if she gets any help and allows another pregnancy, she should have that baby taken away. If she REALLY loves her kids, she will allow them to be placed where they can have a normal life and then get a job and go to school and work like HELL to get them back if she can...or at least TRY. How do you have ONE child you can't care for, and then have 14 MORE???? That is just stupidity to the highest degree!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The main problem is that many people live by the "It takes a village" mentality. It takes a "village" to raise a child. That is why the woman feels justified for believing that everybody else needs to help her.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join