It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Destinyone, Your statement here is The Truth:

There is a big difference between *needing* social welfare assistance....and abusing/using the program due to pure laziness, and entitlement state of mind.

You're Right, There is A Huge Difference!
And This Statement From Angel Adams should be read By Everyone That Posted, She Needs To Be Fixed In Some Way!
Here is her Statement:

Angel Adams is 37 years old and loves being a mom. "Children are a gift from God," she says, "and I can have as many as I want to." She expects society to help care for them when she can't. She wants the money she needs with no strings attached. Angel does not think she owes anybody anything, not even a "thank you."

She States, Children are a Gift From God, OK, True To An Extent,,,,, And I can have as many as I want,,, again True To An Extent,,,, I think, God Should Be Left Out and You Need To Be Able To Afford Your Godly Pleasures, Not The Tax Payers!!!!

Angle Adams States:

Angel doesn't have a job. "This is my work and I do it all myself,"

WRONG,,,,, Not A Job,, Unless Of-Course You Are Having Babies For Couples That Really Want Children and Can't Have Children to Include Gay Couples,,,,,I Do Not Have A Problem With That Job, Does Anyone Else have A Problem With That?

"I need transportation. I need money and a decent place to live," she says.

OK, Public Transportation, JOB other than Laying on your Back,,,,,Find A Real Man!

I do want to ask AGAIN,,,,, Where are the Fathers? OH,, In Jail,,,, They Can't or Don't Want To Pay Their Fair Share?
Source: voices.yahoo.com...

I Would Like To Thank Every One Who Has Contributed to this thread, whether I Agreed With You Or Not

edit on 6-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I agree one hundred percent with you, she is in fact abusing the system. I freely admit that, however I'm so annoyed that people can sit here and say flat-out "government needs to tie her tubes." It's crap the system is not meant to be abused but the way it was created it is open to cases like this where abuse comes. However for every big time abuser there are 10 mothers that direly need these programs.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

One male can impregnate up to 10 women in a 24 hour period of time. One woman can only get pregnant once every 10 months at most.
It's not the women who need sterilized. But of course no one mentions castration as a cure. You know if you are going to be surgically removing or hacking at peoples genitals it ONLY makes sense to go after the males first.

Sorry- but logic and heartlessness must prevail in issues of fascism.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

I think a Vasectomy for a Male Would Be Better Than A Castration, Don't You
I mean,,,, Angel Adams Was Not Raped by Any Of These Men,,,, She States That,,, this is her Job,,, To Have Babies

I do believe Castration is a Good Punishment For Proven Crimes Of Rape and Pedophiles!

But, Damn,,,,, She Was More Than Willing,,,,, Way Castrate, Make The Jerk Pay Child Support!

edit on 6-12-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The mother and the father(s) along with the entire extended family including, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents should be held responsible for caring for these kids. Every possible family members resources should be exhausted before 1 thin dime of tax payer money is spent on this brood.

Charities, churches and anyone else who wants to "voluntarily" contribute is of course welcome to do what ever they want to help out.

Families have a moral obligation to care for their own. If and only when these familial resources and other charitable resources are depleted should non-related tax payers be forced to pay for their care.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Yes, they should, and I'll tell you why...

Because without social systems in place, you will have to deal with the damage and destruction all of those kids create from a life of crime. If you refuse one person, you refuse all the other single mothers too, and all their kids.
Where do you draw the line? How many kids are "too many"? Who makes that decision?
And when that decision is made, who cleans up the mess and deals with the massive homelessness, the crime those people commit to survive?

It's very simplistic to feel angry about these people, but you still offer no alternatives. Should they all be shot? Should they all be put in some kind of camp? Should she be sterilized against her will?

What is your solution?

I'll tell you my solution...

Get religion out of our educational system. Make sex education MANDATORY, regardless of what school, religion, or community. If a parent wants the state to educate their children so they don't have to, they have to expect those kids to be educated PROPERLY without the meddling of religious fundamentalists who have a warped view of the Human race and basic biology.

People have sex. Teenagers have sex. They are biologically programmed to have sex. Nothing any religious cult will tell them, or force upon them, will change this very simple biological fact.

We need to stop preaching lunacy and start actually EDUCATING kids about the facts, without being ashamed of it, and not just telling them "don't do it".

The idea that saying "don't" will win against millions of years of evolution and the in-built process of procreation is retarded.

As for this woman (and no, I haven't watched the video), I would say that she should be tasked with visiting schools and explaining to children what her life has been like. She should be forced, legally, to explain to kids how she had all of her children, the opportunities she's missed out on, their quality of life, and the future she expects for her and her many kids.

We need to stop being wimps about all of this and finally get things moving in the right direction. There is absolutely no reason for people like her to be sitting on her fat ass popping out spawn and living off the state without giving anything back.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Should she be sterilized against her will?

Yes, of course she should. But common sense is sometimes lacking in modern western pseudohumanist society, so well instead let the children suffer and the taxpayers pay.

I do agree that when the children are already here, they have to be supported, tough.
edit on 25/12/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/12/11 by Maslo because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i will admit i did not read the entire thread - but when you think about it - this woman is 37 years old - she's been spreading those legs for some time now - she speaks about others being responsible for her children but that was after her hubby got arrested - gary brown, sr - wonder what he was arrested for - her children range from 11 years old to 6 months - wonder where the other 3 are? - she's been pregnant over 11 years of her life -

anytime social services get's involved there will be nothing but trouble -

but folks, something is just not right here - remember our system encouraged this kind of behavior by supporting or propping her legs open kinda behavior for years - these welfare programs are out of control -

and people on this board want her children taken away -

the video posted earlier: Idiocracy Intro (HR titlovi) should be watched - the dumbing down of americans! this is such a sad story - one we helped and started with rooselvelt and the social programs -

“CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY” This is the TRUTH.. this is the reality! Those of you who think your children are safe, think again.. this is happening to ALL PARENTS, poor, rich, smart, educated
amiablyme.wordpress.com...

edit on 25-12-2011 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I grew up knowing people like that woman, welfare girls who were having kids to get their own welfare checks. The kids grew up to be little gangbanger monsters who fathered other monster kids.

Not 15 kids, but maybe 3 to 5, either growing up to be gangbangers or teen welfare mothers. Think about it, two 15 year olds make four babies, who in 15 years make eight more. Multiply that by 1,000, and a new 4x population increase every 15 years. All trained by their forefathers/mothers to drop out of school and suckle off the government. There's your 'Community activists' voting for Obama to pay their rent or buy them a car.

Sickening world we live in. Oppressive government (TSA, Indefinite lockup, militarized police), using overspending to fix an economy destroyed by overspending, endangered frogs that have more rights than humans, and the lazy demanding that the hardworking get taxed more so the lazy don't have to work.

In a perfect world, people would be sterilized at childhood, and pay to be made fertile. That way only those who have the resources to support children would be able to have children. It would bel like the parent license you most likely dreamed about.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It seems she is getting some help,
she can not work because she has to take
care of the kid's and can't afford for day care.

I just think that this ladies sense of entitlement
is one toke over the line.

She is not the only one having it hard, and
she should not expect everyone else to pay
for her decisions. It just is not right.
People these days will vote for who ever
they think will give them the most *free stuff*
It is a sick political ploy..

The video just astonished me, I wish her luck.
The one baby daddy just got arrested but I do not
think he was helping out all that much before he got locked
up. He seems like a drug abuser, so does this lady..
I do not like to see children taken away but in this case
the children might be better off in custody for a while until
she can get her business straight.. No shame in that.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by popsmayhem
www.... stormfront. org/forum /t701858/

Not being funny.... but you're quoting from glen Becks website and also STORMFRONT!!!

Seriously?

So what are you disputing here? Are you disputing that a "Tampa WOMAN with 15 CHILDREN thinks she deserves that WE pay for them"

Could your sources be any more racist??

So you apparently accuse the sources of subjectivity and prejudice and dismiss the articles with a wave of the hand. Do you know what hypocrisy is? Did you even read any of them? I doubt it.

What a crock.... I'm glad ATS banned your link.

I had to click quote to see what the banned link was.

Take your white pride crap elsewhere...

Moralist alert.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sad thing is, it's not her kid's fault that they were born into a world where they need money to aquire their basic human rights.

I don't know how it is in the US, but here in Australia, if you had 15 kids and were on welfare, the Government would pay you a fortune. Many here have lots of kids just for that reason, but because she is in the US, I can't comment on what her motives may have been...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoeteMaudit
Could your sources be any more racist

How could it be racist to tell the truth? This woman is irresponsible and a drag on society. She's basically stealing tax payer money to support her irresponsiblity. She happens to have black skin. So this shouldn't be discussed simply because she's black? If she were purple with orange polka-dots it would still be the truth that she's irresponsible and a tax burden.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
The mother and the father(s) along with the entire extended family including, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents should be held responsible for caring for these kids. Every possible family members resources should be exhausted before 1 thin dime of tax payer money is spent on this brood.

Hey, the other relatives have so control over her actions.

How would you like your life destroyed because one of your relatives couldn't keep her legs closed?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This woman is a disgrace an embarrassment to humanity and her kids- you can see why sterilisation appeals to some people, though with it's communist connotations this always makes me shy away from it.

Ultimately she is the product of a welfare state though, as such a woman would not exist otherwise.

Disgusting

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PoeteMaudit

I wasn't commenting on the story, so the woman's a drain on society.... she's an awful person, great.

But posting links from Stormfront.... the link is actually banned by ATS... banned, do you know why??

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

ok, that is established, the facts exist on their own regardless of source, now let us continue with the facts and discuss them

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
How could it be racist to tell the truth? This woman is irresponsible and a drag on society. She's basically stealing tax payer money to support her irresponsiblity.

I can't link to stormfront's website as It's banned by ATS.... just google it.

Stormfront is a white nationalist and supremacist[1] neo-Nazi[2] Internet forum that has been described as the Internet's first major hate site

Racist.

The story is the main thing, I'm not disputing that and I didn't comment in the other thread ( I never actually posted in this thread, my comments were quoted from an entirely different thread) because I was disagreeing with the fact that the woman is a drain on society.

My issue is quoting and using Stormfront as a source.

Clearly ATS has the same issue as THEY BANNED the website entirely from ATS

edit on 30/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by FlyersFan
How could it be racist to tell the truth? This woman is irresponsible and a drag on society. She's basically stealing tax payer money to support her irresponsiblity.

/forum/]LINK

Stormfront is a white nationalist and supremacist[1] neo-Nazi[2] Internet forum that has been described as the Internet's first major hate site

Racist.

edit on 30/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

this story isn't racist just because there was also a thread on it on a white nationalist website

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
this story isn't racist just because there was also a thread on it on a white nationalist website

I never said it was... and my post quoted by the member in this thread was from another thread where I was giving the OP stick for using Stormfront as a source, nowhere did I say the story was racist or that the woman wasn't a drain on society.

Please try and get the facts and your accusations correct.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join