It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 14
36
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
...Just as long as everyone is willing to share.


People share when they have something to contribute. They are able to contribute when they are productive, resourceful and responsible.

The problem here is that this woman and the sperm-donating non-fathers only want to take.




posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by guohua
 


Holding back my tongue out of respect for innocent children who have bums for parents.....Its ridiculous.
Those kids needs to be removed from her care....


And that is the answer. There should be a limit set for government help. If they continue to breed and can't afford it, the kids should be taken away - it's not the kids fault. Either that or government help beyond that limit should be contingent on them being sterilised - rather than forced sterilisation (that road is a slippery slope). It won't 100% fix the problem (we live in an imperfect world) but it would substantially cut down abuse of the system.
But let's not forget the fathers in all of this. It takes two to tango. What do we do about them?
edit on 3-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo
 


Only people who are mentally and materially ready should have children? A woman's biological time clock for having children starts running dry by the age 45, sometimes as early as 42. The best time a woman should be having kids is between 21-35 (maybe 38 max). Now show me a woman who is fiancially secure, is mortgage free, debt free, has enough put aside for the child's education including university - medical - dental - clothing - misc etc, has a good sized retirement fund and can finance herself during her breeding years. These days she can no longer rely on her male spouse or partner to be there until the child turns 18 so that should also be a factor taken in to consideration considering the divorce rate now as it stands is 54%.

By your terms, it appears us women will never be able to have kids. There's goes your pension! I'm sure you won't mind working up until the day you die.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
RamzPaul freaking nailed it!




posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10
 


Have'nt you been paying attention to previous posts?

Fostercare = up to 70% of foster children being forced to take anti-psychotic drugs, in a high percentage of foster homes they are abused - both mentally, physically and sexually, constantly moving from home to home, then thrown out at 18 like yesterday's garbage!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by starchild10
 


Have'nt you been paying attention to previous posts?

Fostercare = up to 70% of foster children being forced to take anti-psychotic drugs, in a high percentage of foster homes they are abused - both mentally, physically and sexually, constantly moving from home to home, then thrown out at 18 like yesterday's garbage!


Then do something about it!!! change the system, get better care for the kid's.
A big motto in the US a while ago was CHANGE well do it!!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
All children are our children... no matter what
and yes there is enough to go around
enough for every last one of us for the rest of our lives
enough food, enough space, enough land and enough resources

Just as long as everyone is willing to share.

15 kids is nothing my great, great grandmother had 19 ...all to the same father I may add

mind you most men where responsible in those days and did stand by and support their wives.

and no they where not catholic..








LMAO, you crack me up..


Originally posted by xsheep
mind you most men where responsible in those days


Let's see, what didn't exist back then?
Alimony
Child Support
Divorce
State Sanctioned abuse of men(Women can abuse men with near impunity. Look up the guy who was denied a protection from abuse order because he was being stalked by his estranged wife, and a day or so later she murdered him!). And look up the cases where Prison guards beat men to death who lost their job and couldn't make child support. Or the cases where women lie about being abused to 911, and the cops come and beat the living tar out of innocent man because "she got angry at him".


How many married men are forced to live with constant emotional abuse because their wives use the threat of divorce as a "Sword of Damocles"?

Then add in the war on boy's, how the female dominated educational system is intentionally discriminating against boy's.

And the fact that WOMEN BURNED THEIR SIDE OF THE SOCIAL CONTRACT OVER 40 YEARS AGO!
Yet people like you still expect us men to hold up our end of a bargain that no longer exists?

No! We would rather see a second dark age akin to the one after the Antediluvian Civilizations ended,(Which is the goal of the MGTOW and Zeta male movements) then become slaves to the Traditionalist/Feminist Matriarchy!

I dare say your snark remark is bordering on hate speech.

Becuase who defines what responsible means in the context your using it in? What does responsible mean? The way your using it, it obviously means "whatever is in women's collective best interest". Because all those single guy's not having sex(or not having kid's) and working to support themselves aren't being responsible according to your little "remark".

DNA testing, as well as STD rates PROVE THAT A MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE PREDOMINANTLY HAVING SEX WITH A MINORITY OF MEN!

So which gender is truly the irresponsible ones? The one that is constantly getting and demanding hand outs, special programs, special treatment, special rights and privileges from society? Or the gender that merely wishes to be left alone and is willing to support themselves?

And why is it that women, and men who are so gynocentric they ask the gal's where and when they can take a leak, get to define what a "Man is or isn't"? Do men at large define what woman and womanhood is?

I understand that a large percentage of this website is composed of older individuals, but that still doesn't excuse ignorance in an age when near unlimited amounts of data are a button away.
edit on 3-12-2011 by korathin because: spelling error



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


Thats up to the Americans to fight for their own nation as it is for your system in the UK. Thank God I don't live in either.

It's tough now growing up in America and it even tougher to grow old in the UK.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin
 


Thats nice....

Someone I know of grabbed her kids and ran for her life from her husband today.....she's now fighting for her life as we speak after having a bullet removed.

We all know domestic violence is perpetrated by a majority of men and don't you dare question me or I'll come down so damn hard on you for your ignorance on the subject.

Fact is, men do it when there's no adult witnesses around and they usually hit where it's not visable. The judicial system has always failed women and children for the most part.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5
 


I agree with you, I try to change things in the line of work I do and it is disgusting what is happening to the care system in the UK, I can only do so much but I do try.
Heck give it 20 years they will bring in a max age then bump us off. Soylent Green anyone.
PS you from NZ? please adopt me I don't eat much and Iam a good worker



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir
 


Is'nt it amazing how the media chewed this woman and her 15 kids up, of which the system will have to pay for until the youngest turns 18.

Now who pays for the eldery folk in the last 20 years of their life who have'nt put away a nest egg for retirement? Who pays their pensions, medical bills and nursing homes?

I know what, lets not pay a dime towards these parents who can't afford children...and lets not pay a dime towards any adult after they retire. Ok with you?



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


The healthcare system in the Uk for the elderly must be the worst in the world. I'm afraid my own country is only afew years away from catching up.

Sorry mate, I'm in Australia and you are always welcome here to the land of honey and milk where we have more millionaires per capita than any other country in the world.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


The healthcare system in the Uk for the elderly must be the worst in the world. I'm afraid my own country is only afew years away from catching up.

Sorry mate, I'm in Australia and you are always welcome here to the land of honey and milk where we have more millionaires per capita than any other country in the world.


Where they feed their competition to the crocs.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Misoir
 


Is'nt it amazing how the media chewed this woman and her 15 kids up, of which the system will have to pay for until the youngest turns 18.

Now who pays for the eldery folk in the last 20 years of their life who have'nt put away a nest egg for retirement? Who pays their pensions, medical bills and nursing homes?

I know what, lets not pay a dime towards these parents who can't afford children...and lets not pay a dime towards any adult after they retire. Ok with you?


I've got a better idea. Let's strive for QUALITY... instead of QUANTITY.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
If a kid can be taken from the parents because it's too fat, or because the parent's don't vaccinate, then these kids should be removed because their mother is incapable of self-control. I hate to see these kids suffering, but something needs to be done. Personally, I feel if you're on government assistance, you should also be on something like Norplant, and any man on welfare caught fathering a child should be forced to have a vasectomy. If you're incapable of taking care of yourself, on your own, without government/tax payer assistance, you should NOT be allowed to have more kids! It's not politically correct to be personally responsible though, is it?
I watched the whole video,but did I miss something?Is this girl on welfare?does she get a check for every child she has?I've thankfully have never been on assistance so I don't know how it works,do you have an idea?...I'm trying to catch up on the responses in this thread.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shushu
 


There are 7 billion people in the world and you want to strive for quality?

I think every nation should take care of their own before taking care of matters that don't concern us in other nations....better still, how about we just shut down the immigration borders for the next 20-30 years at least while we sort out our homeless and the unemployed.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by shushu
 


There are 7 billion people in the world and you want to strive for quality?

I think every nation should take care of their own before taking care of matters that don't concern us in other nations....better still, how about we just shut down the immigration borders for the next 20-30 years at least while we sort out our homeless and the unemployed.


Excuse me? What empire does the sun never set on???



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Most of you all want these 12 kids taken off this woman ?

And these two sick evil bastards received bail after they did this to a tiny little one month old in the UK just 2 days ago:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Thats one little boy clinging on to life who had no chance with his two parents!




edit on 3-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by korathin
 


Thats nice....

Someone I know of grabbed her kids and ran for her life from her husband today.....she's now fighting for her life as we speak after having a bullet removed.

We all know domestic violence is perpetrated by a majority of men and don't you dare question me or I'll come down so damn hard on you for your ignorance on the subject.

Fact is, men do it when there's no adult witnesses around and they usually hit where it's not visable. The judicial system has always failed women and children for the most part.



Above Top Secret TOS
15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.





www.mediaradar.org...




Originally posted by bluemirage5
don't you dare question me or I'll come down so damn hard on you




Above Top Secret TOS
15a) Offensive Content: You will not Post forum posts, private messages, PODcasts, blog entries, videos, images, and other supported content, links to images or use avatars and/or signatures that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, vulgar, obscene, and/or disruptive. You will not use text, images, avatars or link to images or domains that contain gore, mutilation, pornography or illegal content. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.



There is no excuse for the mods not to enforce the TOS equally.

The fact that the mods often go to bat for this abusive bigot, doesn't make me mad, just makes me feel like I have to throw up. I just can't understand how such a blatantly abusive, violent and bigoted person is still allowed to post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know sometimes I can go to the extreme of idiocy(in regards to childish radicalism), but I have never willfully lied or attempted to distort the facts. And even when I go too far, and venture too darn close to the making it personnel thing, I still leave room to be proven wrong and take my comeuppance when I am proven wrong.


Tolerating abusers like this creates a stain on Above Top Secret. This website does a lot of good, too much good to allow such an ignorant poster to continue to spread it's abusive filth.











216.92.172.244...
edit on 3-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2011 by korathin because: added bold

edit on 3-12-2011 by korathin because: added the word "thing", second to last paragraph, second sentence.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Most of you all want these 12 kids taken off this woman ?

And these two sick evil bastards received bail after they did this to a tiny little one month old in the UK just 2 days ago:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Thats one little boy clinging on to life who had no chance with his two parents!




edit on 3-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)


What do two sick evil bastards have to do with a woman who needs her tubes tied???

Uh... nevermind.



new topics

top topics



 
36
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join