It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Yes I have said it a couple of times, pointing out that the Nazi's did what many people on this post are suggesting to solve the problem, sterilise her....
Didn't you learn that what they did and what you are suggesting is wrong?

To just sterilise her doesn't solve anything in the long run does it and I have told you what need's to be done.
Education, Education,Education. Also maybe a Tax if you have more than 2 kid's.
Ok rant over

What and why the Nazis did what they did is irrelevant to this subject.
Exactly why is it wrong to sterilize someone who will not take precautions to prevent pregnancy, and who then expects you and I to support them?
Sterilizing her and others like her certainly Does solve the problem in the long run.

Education? Are you unaware that these people Refuse to be educated.
And you want to Tax her?
And where is she going to get the money to pay a Tax?
Oh, wait a minute - never mind.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

If you remove all the non-poor directed crap welfare spending is probably about 6% of the budget. To me, crying about people like this is akin to having an income of 4000 dollars, having a house note that is 3000 then getting mad that your wife got the kid a happy meal. The happy meal is not your problem, there's a much bigger money waster eating your income. Attack that first.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

How do we define productive in society?
Do you get offed when you have reached the end of your productive life?

Easy. When you live a life to where no one else has to support you, you're being productive. There are going to be cases where society will have to help people out, like ones who are born with physical and/or mental disabilities. That's understandable. What's not understandable is taking care of people who have proven by their actions that they have no desire to help themselves. Sorry, but I see no point in that, and I see even less in letting people like that breed so that cycle of stupidity and laziness can continue.You wanna solve this problem? Letting people like her have kids aint gonna do it.

Trust me when I tell you that people like her see education, success, and kindness as weaknesses and faults.

I really would like to discuss this more, and I'm not being sarcastic or smarmy or anything, but I do have to get ready for work.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Easy. When you live a life to where no one else has to support you, you're being productive.

Everyone is supported in various ways by others. We'd all like to think we get by on own devices but take away that support we take for granted and the crap falls apart. Bringing money in isn't the defining factor of productiveness. There are many people who "support" themselves who are toxic to society in many ways.

I hope your work night goes well.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

So stop the cycle of stupidity take her Kid's away and educate them better.
You have got to look at the cause of why she is how she is.

Oh and I used Nazi's as an example because they forced sterilization and I thought that we had learned from them that it is wrong (Most of the world has just not in the thread :@@

It is against international Law....

Also yes I know that we are not all the same and that's what makes us human. But it doesn't mean that someone who has a low IQ needs to be sterilized does it? Who decides on the IQ test, Who makes sure the results are correct.
It will take years to sort out but to just use a quick fix and say "Sterilize her" isnt solving any thing for future generations and things like this will keep on happening.
You make sure every child goes to school and has an education, we invest in their futures and help anyone and look after them if they are unable to contribute to society, because if we dont do that it makes us no better than the animals.
Oh and whoever wrote "These people" shame on you.
So now Iam going to bed and I will not return because I have made my point.
edit on 2-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
All children are our children... no matter what
and yes there is enough to go around
enough for every last one of us for the rest of our lives
enough food, enough space, enough land and enough resources

Just as long as everyone is willing to share.

15 kids is nothing my great, great grandmother had 19 ...all to the same father I may add

mind you most men where responsible in those days and did stand by and support their wives.

and no they where not catholic..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What if what this women is doing could be classified as some kind of mental disorder that needs to be treated. Having 15 kids is crazy and at this point she should loose the privilege of having the freedom to choose weather or not to have more children. She obviously can't make sound logical decisions and something has to be done. I'm not sure if she is a dangerous person but she is definitely hurting those kids. One person isn't able to take care of all those kids. What more can we do for this woman? She has already gone through the system we have set up for people like her. Maybe we should start mailing her our pay checks? I'm sure she would think she deserves it.

It comes to a point where we have to take a step back and think about when it's appropriate to protect the integrity of our society. How long are we going to let people like her take advantage of us with no consequences? I know at some point every one needs help during their life.... but to take advantage of society like this is just horrible and it makes me really sad to see this. How do we help someone like this? I'm so sick of being taken advantage of.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
what happens if child services takes away her children from her and she continues to have more children? is the answer to just keep taking her kids away as she has them or can something else be done? The children are the ones who suffer most in this scenario. how do you stop a situation like this from happening without impeding on her constitutional freedoms.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever been taken aback more by any post on ATS than some of those in this topic. I fully understand and even agree with the notion that this woman should refrain from having more children and that it was unwise to have so many in her situation. I even understand the notion that her decisions should not be a burden for society to shoulder.

But... let the children die? Really? Really? Some people in this topic have actually advocated letting the children fend for themselves and if they die then so be it. I try to be as respectful and tolerant of people's opinions as possible. And I will even go so far as to, though it strains my ethics this case, say I respect people's opinions and their right to hold them and express them. But I likewise have the right to my own that advocating the deaths of children to lessen the burden on adult taxpayers, just because the adult woman (which should be viewed as distinct from the children, who are not responsible) made poor decisions and should not be society's responsibility, is unconscionable.

I hope I have not offended anyone or rubbed anyone the wrong way. But let the children die? Let the children die. Wow. I don't even know what to say to that. I think I'll be taking another extended absence from ATS now.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Tell me about it, I find some of these posts disgusting.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I agree that this woman is ignorant and sometimes there is not much you can do to change people that are so dependent. With that being said, to all the people saying that she should be forcibly sterilized; how would you feel if she had 15 abortions? Would it make a difference? Or do you think that people would be up in arms that she is killing babies, though bringing them into the world causes them to be a burden of the state?

(I am not trying to be confrontational just posing questions)

I find it interesting and alarming that everyone feels she needs to be sterilized. What about the men? I mean it does take two to do the horizontal tango. So, if a man fathers 15 children irresponsibly and becomes a burden to tax payers, should he be sterilized? Or is that going to far by talking about testicles inside of ovaries?

edit on 2-12-2011 by leelo because: Its late and apparently I can not spell

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Don't you dare try that played out tired and pathetic response on me to try to deter from the fact that people on this thread have made horrible, stereotypical comments, and you sadly try to derail it when someone brings it to attention, making you no better.

You deliberately started this thread knowing full well that showing a welfare mother would be a mating call to the bigoted members on this site.

Or are you so ignorant that you don't recongize blatant racism in your own thread?

Here are some qoutes to show you how toxic these responses are, and the authors should be ashamed.

You know if a nuclear war happened, her offspring would statistically have a better chance at repopulating the planet.

flip sides and promote welfare for blacks as a way of bribery, and it worked. For the last 30-40 years blacks have almost exclusively voted Democrat, is essence Democrats have traded welfare for votes with minorities ( this is why they want to give illegal immigrants welfare and then amnesty, for their vote with you paying for it) In fact, the percentage of black people on welfare jumped from 10% in 1965 to over 30% in 1973 to today where blacks collect 37% of all welfare while making up only 13% of the population.

The majority of welfare recipients are white.

Myth #1: The typical welfare recipient is a black inner city single mother.
The Census Bureau's most recent annual poverty report found that urban black mothers constitute less than one out of six of all poor households. Rural white families account for more--one out of five. White surburban families accountfor even more--one out of four.

msu.edu

This poor woman has nothing and you are too much of a tight wad to pay fo her chillens. Cuz you kno youz gotz to pay fo all dem chilrens....

On the brighter side, statistically speaking one of her kids will become sucessful and will be able to support his Daddy's baby Momma.

it does not fix the chronic issue of her dropping on her back and spreading her legs to create a whole new army of welfare leeches.

I know one of her Babies Daddy is in Jail,

That tribe needs to be shipped back to Africa. The entire family are genetic misfits who will have a collective IQ of 100.....

This person is angry at everybody:

I'm in favor of sterilizing handicap people as well, guess I'm a hitler sympathizer in your mind.........o well.

Agenda much???

I Found a Great Venting Page:

women on welfare that keep popping out children that they cant pay for!!!!!!!

Here is the Source: www.circleofmoms.com...
Go to the Link and Read: This Womans Girlfriend is just Lazy and has 5 kids from 4 different fathers

How about information on success stories?

No, there will be 15 more leeches crying about how someone needs to pay for their bad decisions.

crazy hoe

I bet people like her would have their ovaries scooped out without anesthesia if they got a flat screen TV and a 6 pack of wine cooler.

In many of these places blacks indiscriminately have sex with multiple partners on a regular basis, including sex with siblings and mothers, fathers, aunts and uncles, cousins. They are known to actually brag about having sex with their mothers. Just spend a day hanging out in any black ghetto corner bar and you will hear and see it all.

Sex to many of these black people is like an addiction to crack. They do it without thought for consequences or care and if they get pregnant so what, that's just more money they can get from Uncle Sam.

I have people like this in my neighborhood. It's just ignorant people making more ignorant people.

This is horrible and elitist:

Someone costs me a portion of my tax contribution because they've got mental issues? Sterilize the waste of space!
If you live in a society, you benefit from the Einsteins and the Salks....but you pay for people like this.

I got a .25 cent fix for that B'###ch, and I got 15 of em ready and waiting on my hip. I wish she would just give me a reason....well a justifiable one that is"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimMcDonald
No government anywhere should ever have the right to sterilise people.
All of you crying out for low income or homeless people to be sterilised should be ashamed of yourselves!

I don't think they go far enough. Everybody should be sterilized at birth. Let's put an end to this failed experiment. We lose.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by leelo

I find it interesting and alarming that everyone feels she needs to be sterilized. What about the men? I mean it does take two to do the horizontal tango.

edit on 2-12-2011 by leelo because: Its late and apparently I can not spell

It's the horizontal mambo. All about the assonance.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
OH MY.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
maybe she should try keeping her legs closed and going out and working to support her brood of kids..

Oh no you didn't

[[[furiously wags finger in your face]]]

But seriously, don't you think she'd figure this out after she'd crapped out the 5th or 6th kid!!
edit on
edit on 2-12-2011 by DrZERO because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Fitch303

IBut to sterilise her is just wrong the Nazi's did it to 400'000 people
en.wikipedia.org...

A shame it wasn't 400,001

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Sterialize children at birth? Have you gone off your mind? All those demanding this woman should be forced to have her tubes tied against her wishes......I hope none of you have kids and I hope none of you ever have kids. But don't worry, this woman's kids will help pay your senior pensions and medical bills when your body breaks down in your elderly years....perhaps even the public nursing home where you'll be shipped off to where there you can lay in your bodily excretment for hours or days on end.

Yes, somebody needs to pay for her children.....their parents.....and that includes their biological fathers. Until then, the state WILL pay for this family and the money will end up going back in to the system to pay for clothing, food, utilities and rent. You'll get your money back the moment she spends on the necessities she requires for her children. Of course, you all ignore that part - intentionally.

You also ignore the part where I mentioned the high possibility of 2 or more of her kids heading for the military st some stage in the future. They'll pay back to society.....except they could end up paying with their lives. A sacrifice none of you are prepared to do for your nation. Yes, a vast number of the military are made up of kids from broken homes. Few if any rich kids would step forward for military service but will grow up and suck the living daylights out of you because they are taught to screw you from day one in the financial sector and big corporation as their fathers do.

Without kids from low to working class soci-economic families, you can kiss your military goodbye.

If every 2 parent family were to have only one child, there won't be anywhere near enough money in the coffers to pay for the senior pensions, medical bills etc of both parents. Perhaps we should kill off one of them upon retirement?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This woman needs to be taken to a hospital and a doctor immediately sterilize her.

willfully getting knocked up just to leech off everyone and not try and provide and be a real mother there comes a time when society puts their foot down and revokes her rights to bare children.

hell if the government wouldn't do it, some doc should drop a nice chemical sterilizer in her drink.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by leelo

What about the men? I mean it does take two to do the horizontal tango. So, if a man fathers 15 children irresponsibly and becomes a burden to tax payers, should he be sterilized?

Absolutely.

Only people that are mentally and materially ready should possess the privilege to procreate. Irresponsible procreation enabled by reproduction anarchy is one of the biggest evils present on this planet, IMHO.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join