It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: EU agrees co-ordinated withdrawal of ambassadors from Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Things seem to be speeding up. The next week could get interesting.. to say the least.

Though, can't say this news is surprising.

Britain, France, the Netherlands and Germany have already recalled their ambassadors and staff and closed their embassies in Iran after a group of protesters broke into the building of the UK embassy in Tehran late on Tuesday. Italy joined this group recalling its ambassador on Thursday. The head of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Giulio Terzi, also advised all Italian citizens in Iran to stay vigilant.

Source

Mods please move this to the breaking political news forum, accidentally chose wrong forum.
edit on 1-12-2011 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Time to read the writing on the wall. Israel and/or the United States are/is about to strike Iran. The Iranian leaders must know that it's time. I just wonder what's going to happen if China or Russia decides to intervene on behalf of Iran

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000
Time to read the writing on the wall. Israel and/or the United States are/is about to strike Iran. The Iranian leaders must know that it's time. I just wonder what's going to happen if China or Russia decides to intervene on behalf of Iran

It's the same Cold War we've been fighting for decades. We just found another proxy victim to host our pissing contest.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i wonder if the west is pulling its diplomats out to make iran think it is going to be attacked, hoping that Iran does attack first and they can justify with the general populace that Iran is a danger.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000 Time to read the writing on the wall. Israel and/or the United States are/is about to strike Iran. The Iranian leaders must know that it's time. I just wonder what's going to happen if China or Russia decides to intervene on behalf of Iran

well, lets just say there are good odds that not many people will live long enough to find out....
edit on 1-12-2011 by forevertruepatriot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join