It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg calls the NYPD ‘my own army’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
No big surprise from the madman who changed electoral laws so he could run another term...

Mayor Bloomberg calls the NYPD ‘my own army’

New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg said the New York Police Department was like his own personal military force during a speech at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, according to PolitickerNY.

“I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh biggest army in the world,” he said. “I have my own State Department, much to Foggy Bottom’s annoyance. We have the United Nations in New York, and so we have an entree into the diplomatic world that Washington does not have.”

Bloomberg was speaking about why he prefers City Hall to the White House. But later in the speech, he raised the possibility that he would seek the presidency. He claimed the executive duties performed by mayors prepared them for the White House better than other political positions.

And he's using that army like middle-east dictatorships, attacking peaceful protesters for nothing. Not killing them (yet) but beating the crap out of them... and that's just what the NYPD does against OWS... I won't even go into what NYPD does against the average folks with their swat teams, dog killings, etc... committing all these crimes while no cops EVER end up in jail.

Continue electing scum like Bloomberg NYCers... I mean it's all good right?
edit on 1-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

join