It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why US is so mad at Iran ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Oh the drama..
This is like, what.. the third time you're leaving ATS?
..."I don't have blind agreements from EVERYONE so I QUIT THIS PLACE!!!1"...

For a person who can deny ignorance on his own you sure do make lots of quitting and returning only to try different approaches one after another. Last time it was quoting the Quran, trying to show us biblically why we should support Iran, wasn't it?

And this is the second time I tell you this little fact - an attack on Iran will target nuclear/military facilities and installations. Not at civil populations, as it is totally against the interest of pretty much everyone on every side.
So unless you are a nuclear engineer (and we have already established that you're not) or a soldier you have no reason to pick up a gun and start fighting. Better yet, pray your government decides to ditch the nuclear program and surprise yourself that upon ditching it, the western countries will leave you alone to live your delightful Sharia life.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Come on fella don't quit ATS, think about it this way, you are the only guy who is from Iran who I know on this site, you have an insight in what's going on in your country what no one on here has.
yeah some people are going to disagree with you but that's life.
I am on your side in the aspect that we don't want war. We need to talk.
Don't follow the example our leader's are doing and quit dialog...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hmdphantom,

We are different. We think differently and see things differently. Our mentalities, our environment, our up bringing is different.

But we are all humans. I am not an American. I am Canadian, french Canadian. You are Iranian. Isn't this what makes ATS so challenging? Different cultures, different countries and different points of view?

I think I understand a little bit of your culture as my closest friend that passed away a few years back was Iranian. He, himself, has always said that the Iranian government lied on constant bases. Just like the American government, just like the Canadian Government.

We are all in the same boat. It is easy to whine and quit. Your last words call for peace but you quit on it?

Because some members oppose your views?

We all have a bias point of view here. All of us. From discussion, we can, sometimes, see truth behind the lies.

And this is what makes it all worth it. We learn. But no one has ever learned anything from quitting.

Just my 2 french Canadian cents...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The thing I see here is the same thing I see in Iran.

People are people and having a memory for conclusions they get seems to be very hard on this planet.

I have a note booke for my self that I write most of the things I find in it , I am just an observer and I try to be just.

But people here seem to be followers of the wind and they are not thinking for themselves.

My recent change of heart comes from an idea , the one who is hard trying to find the truth will find it and the ones who just like to follow others opinions will be followers.

BTW , ATS is a great place and the worst thing is that I am alone and none of my friends in Iran will to come on this side and this will make my opinions like unworthy 2 cent on this whole website.

One Iranian , one point of view. Not worthy.

The last thing I said is that I can not stop other's people blindly following Nazi warmongers. Because it is the people that should decide to find the truth.

Then , what is my job to do here ? nothing else remains.

Without this mission , it is just a waste of time on a social network like Yahoo , Facebook ,....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Not even a single letter of your words could bring fear into my heart.

I pray to see you pay for what you say soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Dude I do admire you because it does seem you are the only dude who has said he is from Iran on this site (Only one I have met) so read my last post and let's continue talking.
I think although we are from different cultures we both want the same thing...peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

Not easy being alone, I can understand that. I have seen a few members on this thread that have asked you to stay, to talk, to discuss, to share.

So, in a certain way, you are not alone. There are lots and lots of good people on this website, from every continent. Some are funny, some are arrogant, some are real brainiacs, some are genuine, some are angry but overall they are all good people. What they bring here is worth it to them.

The worth is what you put into it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

#

Well, lets not forget this....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Dude I do admire you because it does seem you are the only dude who has said he is from Iran on this site (Only one I have met) so read my last post and let's continue talking.
I think although we are from different cultures we both want the same thing...peace.

I think 99 percent of the world want peace.

The one percent dont just own everything.
They`re the ones orchestrating the wars.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I pray to see you pay for what you say soon.

And there you have it in a nutshell ....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Not even a single letter of your words could bring fear into my heart.

Are you trying to be dumb on purpose? I did the opposite.

You: I'm going to fight like a brave warrior blah blah blah...
Me: You won't have to fight - only military targets will be attacked
You: I'm not afraid of you!

Can't you see something wrong here? It has nothing to do with your understanding of English.. it's you deliberately trying to make it look like everyone is against you.

And then you go crying how nobody understand you and how you quit. Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Peace ( if you can find ).

thanks for your reply.

I have peace, and I hope you will learn to find it too.

Please put yourself in a regular American's "shoes" for a second. You don't hear our people calling for your death. But your leader comes on American soil at the UN and publically speaks about how he wants the US destroyed. Then, we see images of regular Iranians chanting "death to American"/flag burning, etc.

^^^That casts doubts in a peaceful mind^^^

And then you pose the question, Why US is so mad at Iran?, and then get into war/fighting in your reply to me.

I pray for all peace, world peace.

I have a confession to make: I do pray for my Iranian friends (female) in the U.S. who may not return to their country, Iran, or face death due to the fact that they wanted an education or different faith.

I also pray for my Iranian students (male) studying here in the US--the bulk of who treat all women poorly.

I realise the cultural differences but isnt there a normative value system of human rights?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Why US so mad at Iran?

I can't speak for the entire United States, although I suppose storming embassies and seizing ships in international waters and supplying arms to terrorist groups might have something to do with it. All I know is my own personal experience of the Islamic Republic's oh-so-spiritual world view:

Two bookstores whose managers have been outspoken about continuing to sell ''The Satanic Verses'' were damaged this morning after firebombs were thrown through the stores' windows.

The bookstores, Cody's Books, an independent bookstore near the campus of the University of California, and a nearby branch of Waldenbooks, were damaged slightly by fire in the attacks.

An unexploded pipe bomb was also found inside Cody's Books. The bomb was taken away and detonated by the police. No one was hurt in the attacks. No Threats Before Attacks

www.nytimes.com...

Yep, it was one exciting morning as we sipped our espressos out on the sidewalk watching the UC Berkeley bomb squad dispose of the pipe bomb that would have killed us for the crime of having breakfast in a bookstore. The Ayatollah Khomeini was a profoundly sick man whose twisted thoughts inspired sociopaths to think that their homicidal impulses were blessed by God. Incidentally, a friend of mine worked at Waldenbooks. Fortunately, she was not there at the time, or she would have been what you would cynically call a "glorious martyr."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join