It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spyfiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

its only painting the picture for the public.

they need to inform people of the basics.

there is a lot more to come.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
karl koch invented a crypto-phone (a real one)...the day he wanted to show it to his hacker-friends at ccc he died...suicide...and mysteriously no traces of his project left...
edit on 2-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

I think you may have mixed up some people here. Koch, aka Hagbard Celine, was an addict who sold US secrets to the KGB. His death was controversial (allegedly found with hands bound but burned to death) and was widely considered a suicide.

The "cryptophon" was made by Boris Floricic, aka Tron, another German hacker. He was found hanged and yes there were stories that his background and hacking into early PayTV systems possibly contributed to his death.

To the OP, great pick up. It's nice to see that Wikileaks is still producing
although as you have alluded to a lot of this information is publicly available with some research.

brill
edit on 10-12-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Just "Wow!"
Thanks so much for posting this important information.

It's easy to see why cell phone companies have promoted texting plans so much. They're a lot easier to monitor than a conversation. Beware, folks. This is psychopathic and sociopathic behavior. Nobody should be this curious or paranoid about what the average person is doing/talking about.

Sick. Sick. Sick.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure your tv screen is the camera

I'm not too sure how all this happened to me, why they let me see it. Hear it, know it. It's like I have been put on a list that makes me a target. So now there here to # with my head and make me look crazy to others because I try telling them that my tv is #ing spying on me. Of coarse they think I'm crazy , but with what I have witnessed through my tv, no way I know what I seen. It feels like every private conversation I have had with people infront of our TVs have been overheard and then it's later broadcasted back to me through live tv. They mimic my entire life, make fun of my situation. Laugh at what they are doing to us. Knowing there in control and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I got no idea who it is watching us through our tv screens, cia , NSA, FBI, governments. Law enforcement. Big brother , the illuminati. Honestly #s me who but it's someone.

See I'm in my bedroom and my mother is in hers down the hall. Both of us have our TVs going. Her tv talks to me and laughs at me as if they are viewing me through my tv at the end of my bed, watching my facial expressions to what I'm hearing on my mothers tv that is alarming and frightening. They get kicks outta making me feel helpless. It's like a cult that has taken over our TV sets and planning to ruin our lives totally, mentally and physically.

I heard that televisions that were made in 1995 or later can all watch us using the screen as the camera . Like Orwells 1984.

It's so hard to explain my experiences in a blog. But I believe 100% that my TVs are watching me, no doubt about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join