It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime Minister's pal calls for Strikers (protesters) to be shot!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Prince Philip is a racist scumbag, but Clarkson just says this sorta thing as a joke/to get attention lol.

He's always been like this...why does everyone get worked up about it? You should all be used to it by now!

Comment such as this, as well as the whole truck drivers killing prozzies thing, should be taken with a hefty dose of salt lol. What is it to do with anyone what he says? Stop getting sucked into these distractions, cos that's what it is. We could be doing something productive, we could be researching, living our lives, fightng the good fight etc etc, yet everyone's getting worked up by what a car show presenter says?!?!?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hootsmanwheresmaheid

As I said before, I feel sorry for people being offended by Clarkson.

It's only offensive if you let it offend you.

Someone made fun of me for not having a father. I shrugged and walked away. Did I have a reason to tear him open like a bag of crisps? Hell yeah! Did I? No, because I have better things to do in life than run after people who "hurt my feelings".

There are many more valuable targets to achieve than to stop Clarkson being Clarkson.

Words are just words, what they do once they enter your ear is your own problem.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid
reply to post by Swizzy

I was one of the striker's, i dont take his comment's as a joke. Im Scottish and i can tell you this guy is one of the most biggoted racists you could ever have the pleasure of listening to.

lol What, because he says summink about you northerners?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Who cares what he says? Freedom of speech people, come on! If you don't agree with him, then don't listen, don't talk about what he's been saying and shut him out. My god...this is like the whole Ricky Gervais thing at the Golden Globes....what with the El-ites and the party of the populace mind controlled by their REligion control system....now we have to deal with the PC Brigade....strange times indeed...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The fact is he made a crass comment on one of the most important thing's that has happend in this country for over a decade. His comment's are crazy. He get's away with this crap all of the time, this time he will get his reward.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oh dear lord, you mean an entertainer made light of a current event? HOW COULD HE????

You know how he gets away with it? Free speech.

I hate protestors. /endsarcasm

Bash away.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It's only offensive if you let it offend you.

Exactly!

It's just Clarkson being Clarkson.

Right, I've wasted enough time discussing and reading about a few WORDS said by a tweed jacket luvin', petrol head lol. I've got research that needs doing..come on people..the "Truth Movement" ain't gunna run itself!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The fact is he made a crass comment on one of the most important thing's that has happend in this country for over a decade. His comment's are crazy. He get's away with this crap all of the time, this time he will get his reward.

Is the reward record DVD sales?

Why was the march one of the most important things in this country in the last decade? I simply do not agree with that statement. The fact remains strikes were called when 75% didn't bother to respond - on second thoughts you are correct it is important because that is an absolute scandal.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Most of you just dont get it! Talk about thick..........This guy represents the views of the upper class. It's not that it's Jeremy Clarkson it's the fact that he has connection's i.e. David Cameron etc. This might look like throw away sarcasm but you couldn't be further from the truth. This represent's their view's, their utter disdaine of the ordinary working class of this country. If you think his timing to be on the One Show at this particular time was a coincidence then you are sadly mistaken. This was an exercise in demolition of the ordinary people and if you can't see that then you my friend's are blind.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Even if they ARE his views. Those are his views.

He could easily bash you for your views.

Seriously, just get over yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

reply to post by nightbringr

I care! Me and my fellow 2 million marcher's that are having extended hour's, lower wage's and stolen pension's. He doesn't have they sort of problem's because he's an upper class Tory pr*k. There you go, that's my free speech. Gonna love when he get's the sack!!!

All fair and i defend your right to say it.

Rich tory prick? Are you saying he is a part of the 1%? What "sack" is it you suggest he is going to get? Its funny how the 99%ers claim to only be after the "elite", claiming those who have assets under 50 million dont count. Until of course they dont like the person in question, and then of course they should hang along side the elite.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

LOL, you's r so full of #. Imagine sticking up for this creten. God bless Jeremy eh!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm not defending Jeremy Clarkson, I'm defending the fact comedy is subjective and that Jeremy Clarkson is way more harmless than people perceive him as.

BTW I would hardly count him as the 1%...he is poor compared to the elite.

If "You're full of #" is you're way of debating I'm not surprised you misunderstand everything Clarkson, or infact 99% of people, say. You hear what you want to hear and you believe what you want to believe.

Yes Jeremy Clarkson is a top elite, part of Bilderberg, NWO and Al Qaida. He has been pulling the strings for decades. HOW could we not notice. Silly us.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Dont be so stupid Billderbirger's etc. Fact he is one of Cameron's best friend's dont go adding #! This is my last post, this thread is full of fool's.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You my friend have come across as by far the biggest fool in this thread. You are not reasoning, merely name calling and trotting out made up drivel whilst presenting the part of the interview that highlights what you say rather than what was actually said.

Deny ignorance? Clearly in your case it is more a case of spread ignorance

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Most of you just dont get it! Talk about thick..........This guy represents the views of the upper class. It's not that it's Jeremy Clarkson it's the fact that he has connection's i.e. David Cameron etc. This might look like throw away sarcasm but you couldn't be further from the truth. This represent's their view's, their utter disdaine of the ordinary working class of this country. If you think his timing to be on the One Show at this particular time was a coincidence then you are sadly mistaken. This was an exercise in demolition of the ordinary people and if you can't see that then you my friend's are blind.

Firstly I resent being called thick by a person who is offended by a flippant comedy remark..

Jeremy Clarkson is a shock journalist and in no way reflects what any of the upper class think, in fact I wonder what his major viewing / reading demograph actually are bearing in mind he writes for The Sun and presents Top Gear...

Unison are calling for him to be sacked, the reasoning being, and I quote from their website:

The One Show is broadcast at a time when children are watching – they could have been scared and upset by his aggressive statements

Really?

The British people once used to be renowned for their sense of humour! It's soft buggers with their ultra PC views, who after realising that their protest has not made any significant changes apart from slowing down the country for a day, feel the need to get on their high horse about something else.

I can guarantee you if any progress was actually made by Unisons actions yesterday they would be bleating about that and not something as trivial as what some bloke did said on the tellybox.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The bilderberg and nwo comment was pure sarcasm.

You just proved my point about you misunderstanding everything you hear.

Thanks for helping me prove my point

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I see that according to Dave Prentis (UNISON spokesman) that they are seeking urgent legal advice! That is so laughable it is untrue.

Then Ed Milliband wades in by saying he hasn't heard the comments but they are "absolutely disgraceful and disgusting". Really? When you haven't heard them how can you have such a strong opinion? Another clown.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The last few post's just help my case, thicko's in town..........lol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is it not amazing that the headline .......

Prime Minister's pal calls for Strikers (protesters) to be shot!

Is general chit-chat. You gotta laugh at ATS, aint yaaaaaaaah!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join