It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERMAN LOGO ADD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
[edited, basic cable style]
YOU RUIN MY FUDGIN LIFE!!! You know that? I just wanted to click "my ATS" but i can't, you know why? Because the Superman himself decided to take a giant shot all over my monitor. What the hell is that? Why do they think that it will get me to buy anything. When something bothers me like this im not moved AT ALL to go buy their frudging things. If anything im going straight to Wikipedia to find out if kryptonyte is a real thing and where to buy it.
Now if the makers of Superman repellant are making those superman advertisements im still really fudgin pied but fudging GENIUS!!! But really that shot gets on my nerves

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

I too hate annoying adds.
I hate them intensly.
And they only ever make me NOT want to buy a product.
I feel your pain

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

You should have typed it in CAPS LOCK, it makes the rage seem so much more real.....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Don't you know you don't control anything anymore?? That is not your computer.....that is not your car....that is not your home....it belongs to the cyber-trolls and the evil bankers!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
Don't you know you don't control anything anymore?? That is not your computer.....that is not your car....that is not your home....it belongs to the cyber-trolls and the evil bankers!!

GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!

new topics

top topics

join