It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GCHQ: Can you crack this code?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
it looks like it wasn't hacked just yet, and i was right to focus on stage 2 only, just for fun

www.r00t.cz...

looks like the final solution is just a honeypot for those not good enough. as someone pointed out in a comments section of a blog i've linked here before, once all 4 stages are complete, one will be presented with a form to enter contact details.
canyoucrackit.co.uk...
does it look like a contact form?

i have some time finally, so i guess i'm back to coding that vm to find out what secrets does it hide

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
wow... that is interesting... I read earlier it had been solved.

hmm will go back and have a look

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

check out the source code:

var austDay = new Date(2011, 11, 12, 0, 1, 0);
$('#defaultCountdown').countdown([until: austDay]);[/exl]

why specific to AUSTRALIAN DATE???

hahahahah well, change your date on the your computer and see what the countdown says... yesterday it said 9 days but today it states 1100 days remaining why because I changed the date. hahah yesterday, I interrupted the display too...to the point that when I put the code in and I made a typo with the last two digits which are absolutely crucial... hahahahahah it came up 'incorrect' but upon putting another deliberately incorrect sequence in... it jammed and did not come up with the second generated response. LMAO (I suppose that would be the same as an automatic generated key.

now it states 1471 days

edit on 2/12/2011 by Thurisaz because: edit to add 1/12/2007 Test

new topics

<< 1   >>

join