It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking nightmares?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I quit smoking back in July(21st of July roughly 8-10 am) and ever since I would have smoking "nightmares" every few weeks. They all followed the same pattern except the last one. The original pattern was: I would spend a considerable time in my dream smoking, then realize I was smoking and feel like really bad self loathing over the fact I was smoking.

Well the last one was a bit different. I vaguely remember standing in a medium size room alone. Then another person came in and we chatted(about what I have no clue). And then he/she(I can't recall) said something like "have all the cigarettes in the world" and then cartoons and individual cigarette packages began appearing on the shelving spaces around me.

And I was like "no ty I don't want any"(more or less, hard to recall). Then the person became more insistent, then the dream ended.

I guess I am just curious if other people had similar types of dreams and how they fared in them.
edit on 1-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
When I quit smoking I had smoking nightmares for months I just guessed it was because deep down I was still craving for a cigarette

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Cigarettes are evil, it's like the devil's clutch.
Congratulations on stopping, it's very hard! Hell, your getting nightmares lol

I hope you continue in the right direction

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i have those nightmares too. mine are with crack though ive been clean 2 and a half years. theyre not fun at all. its like im back in the same rut feening out and trying to get change together and when i smoke it i wake up. i wish i didnt have them but id never crack out again i have a happy life now so i try my best to ignore them.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I quit for seven years and had smoking dreams not nightmares. I woke up 100% sure that I smoked and felt so disappointed in myself.
But as my head cleared and had some coffee it all went away after I realized it was just a dream

But never had smoking "Nightmares"

new topics

top topics

join