It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Location of Holy Grail

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I dont know what the Holy Grail is, but for some reason i feel i know where it mite be. Well to be honest am relly just guessing. When i was searching a map of my country i came across a field thats not far from were Templars where at one point. The field IMO is screaming (LOOK HERE) or (ITS HERE) lol. If you come across it while searching on a map you'll understand what i am meaning. If anyone can be bothered looking for it, you will find that the field has been that way for a long time. Its in the UK, thats all am saying!

tip lol...I've been locked inside your....

Tsom87

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I hope my reply is not too late

I believe I decoded the Shugborough insription, and I created a website to discuss there in detail this solution. Unfortunately, the discussion is a bit long and will not fit in just one single post, which is why I needed to develop a website of my own just for this purpose. If you are interested, please visit my website at:

shugborough.info...

For adherents of the modern Grail-conspiracy legend, the code is alleged to hold a clue to the location of the Holy Grail. And this I found out to be true. I know where the Holy Grail is hidden and I can also prove it! In brief, my solution goes like this:

en.wikipedia.org...

O•U•O•S•V•A•V•V
D• M•

I believe the letters of these two lines of code represent the letter combinations that will open two safe boxes. Keyless combination locks were first introduced at the beginning of the 17th Century. During that period, and in literature, letter code combinations were written in capital letters followed by a period. In Beaumont and Fletcher's play The Noble Gentleman written before 1615 were the lines:

"A cap case for your linen, and your plate,
with a strange lock that opens with A.M.E.N."

These two safe boxes make use of the rotary combination type of locks, using a combination dial to open it.

However, unlike the usual rotary combination locks, words , instead of numbers, surround the dials. The words surrounding the first dial are:

"BERGERE PAS DE TENTATION QUE POUSSIN TENIERS GARDENT LE CLEF PAX DCLXXXI PAR LE CROIX ET CE CHEVAL DE DIEU J'ACHEVE CE DAEMON DE GARDIEN A MIDI POMMES BLEUES"

The words surrounding the second dial are:

"A DAGOBERT II ROI ET A SION EST CE TRESOR ET IL EST LA MORT"

If you are familiar with the mystery associated with the St Mary Magdalene's Church at Rennes-le-Château, then you will immediately recognize that these two cryptic messages were obtained from parchments which a priest named Berenger Sauniere discovered in 1887 hidden inside the church.

The first safe box will open by positioning (and stopping) the rotary dial on the following words, and on the following letters, alternatingly moving the dial clockwise and then counter-clockwise:

TENTATION, QUE, POUSSIN, CHEVAL, J’ACHEVE, J’ACHEVE.

The final "V" from the word J’ACHEVE, should be selected twice in a row, moving the rotary dial clockwise, and then counter-clockwise. This is the reason why the final "V" in the Shugborough code does not have a period after it, since the same letter from the same word was chosen for the combination code:

O•U•O•S•V•A•V•V

The second safe box will open by positioning (and stopping) the rotary dial on the following words, and on the following letters, alternatingly moving the dial clockwise and then counter-clockwise:

DAGOBERT, MORT.

I also used the Sauniere's parchments to help me locate the hiding place of the Holy Grail.

If you want to know more details, or have some questions, please let me know and I will answer them one by one.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Eulalio Eguia]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OK!!!!

so i finished checking a good 70% of posts and none I saw mention this...

'this' being what I feel & see as the truth regarding the 'so called' grail.

Actually the theory is Nassim's, but I understand it & agree with it, also he is a smarter man than many, and quite impressive in an esoteric sense as well, I trust his ability to research far more than anyone else I've heard talk of the grail.

Firstly, I think the new testament is nothing but disinformation & plagiarised stories, and will totally mislead your research efforts & consume your time, all of it.

Secondly, Nassim say's the true name of Jesus is emmanuel, however that is somewhat unrelated, just a point of interest.

Jesus’ name was actually Emmanuel and was thought to be the living ark. It’s believed he was born within the field of the ark and had an advanced DNA structure. It is also suggested that he was revived by using the Ark of the Covenant.

what's the ark got to do with the grail?

it IS the grail....

It's also God.

And in a way its also Jesus.

And while I got that via Nassim, HE got it via the bible. so neuuugh!

What do they mean by “God”?

Look in the preface of the bible. The word is translated from the word tetragrammaton. Tetra means 4 and “grammadon” has a root word of grammar. This was thought to mean Yahweh but I dug deeper. It actually means grav, or in today’s terminology, gravity.

God = ‘The structure of a tetrahedron creating a gravitational effect.”

and

When the Old Testament talks about God, it doesn’t say, ‘and God,’ it says, ‘in the Ark of the Covenant of God.’

What's the Ark got to do with 'gravitational effects'....?

Its possibly an advanced technology 'acquired' by man but originally a possession of the 'sky gods' mentioned near everywhere pre-bible. It may also have 'life' changing effects.

So... The ark/grail has gravitational properties....?

Yup & Graham Hancock interviewed the priest protecting the ark,
he asked, "what is the power of the ark of the covenant?"

the priest simply pointed out the window at the huge pillars outside the church and stated that they were not erected with the power of man (or something along those lines - sorry forget exact wording - watch the videos below)

but wait there's more....(steak knives & everything)

the ark that they call the ark of God, they give dimensions of that box. It’s like a box-like object that’s got gold on the outside, wood in the middle and gold on the inside. Well, that’s a capacitor. A capacitor is an object that holds energy when you charge it. Just like a battery, it holds energy except that a battery can only discharge the energy very slowly. A capacitor can discharge the energy in an instant.....

hmm...interesting, so where is it?

It turns out that the whole Old Testament is describing the comings and goings of the arks of the covenant, except for Genesis which described the start.....

um.... maybe try..... "Chapel of the Ark of the Covenant" in Axom, Ethiopia.

While they (K.o.T) were there, the King of Ethiopia was there, exiled in Jerusalem. The King stated, “I have the ark in Ethiopia.”

Details & images -
Chapel of the Ark of the Covenant

Anyway, there's alot more supporting evidence mentioned in these videos along with 6-7 hrs of Nassim's Unified field theory.
Part 1
Part 2

I more or less agree with everything he says in those videos, and am beginning to think he's a modern day Einstein equiv, not surpassing, just different, suited to the times.

See the 2nd Post on page 1 of this thread for notes taken by someone while they watched, they pretty much cover everything, but miss some VERY important details from the end of the presentation, these notes are also the source of the above quotes.

Quote Source+More info

Best of luck in your individual quests for truth,
you believe what you want,
I'll do the same

P.L.U.R.I,
-B.M

P.S)
Enki was not such a bad guy...

[edit on 11/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezekial

Greetings, Ezekial, curious name for a Grail follower...I too went on a Quest that lasted 20 years, covered 60-70 books on the subject, and many, many different websites.
This is a partial quote from the website where this project is posted, under a different user name than I use here.
Quote from:Source Page
My Search for The Grail Stone
an essay based on years of research and study...

What was the Grail? There are many theories, some say it is a Cup, used to catch the blood of christ as he hung on the cross....some say it is the Pagan horn of Plenty, some say it is the Arc of the Covenant, and some say it is a Stone, perhaps the Green Stone, said to be an Emerald that fell from Satan's crown as he fell to Earth. Some say it is a personal quest, a quest to find the Christed Self within. Interest has peaked with the upcoming release of the film, "The Da Vinci Code."
Many are taking about the Grail once again, and many are questioning their beliefs and faith because of these new revelations, even though they are called a work of fiction, there is a lot of truth in the book, Dan Brown did his research well.

In my travels, both physical and astral, I have seen many things. I have become aware of a Device, for lack of a better word, that TPTB have, and have been using to control us, in many ways, through religious belief, and reality as we all know it. A machine that can create realities. I have come to believe that the device itself is a stone of great beauty...most likely an Emerald. And it relates to alchemy, which comes from the Arabic. en.wikipedia.org...

"The key to life and death is everywhere to be found, but if you do not find it in your own house, you will find it nowhere. Yet, it is before everyone's eyes; no one can live without it; everyone has used it. The poor usually possess more of it than the rich; children play with it in the streets. The meek and uneducated esteem it highly, but the privileged and learned often throw it away. When rejected, it lies dormant in the bowels of the earth. It is the only thing from which the Philosopher's Stone can be prepared, and without it, no noble metal can ever be created."

"When the answer cannot be put into words, neither can the question be put into words.The riddle does not exist.If a question can be framed at all, it is also possible to answer it." these words were taught me in my childhood. The Grail is dangerous, and powerful, and is not to be fooled with. We first hear of the Grail in the Legend of Parzival...en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Bible, the two tablets of stone constituting the "testimony" or evidence of God's covenant with the people (Deuteronomy 31:26) were kept within the Ark itself. The Tanakh states in I Kings 8:9 that there "was nothing in the ark save the two tables of stone". Some see this as contradictory with other verses, claiming the presence of the "pot of manna" (Ex. 16:34), and "Aaron's rod that budded" (Num. 17:25) before the Ark (Heb. 9:4 - in the Ark). The items were placed "before the Ark with the testimony"; the correct meaning of that phrase is open to interpretation.
Sanctity and consecration

Even Aaron, brother of Moses and the High Priest, was forbidden to enter the place of the Ark too often. He was enjoined to enter the Holy of Holies only once per year on a designated day, and to perform certain ceremonies there (Lev. 16). Moses was directed to consecrate the Ark, when completed, with the oil of holy ointment (Ex. 30:23-26); and he was also directed to have the Ark made by Bezaleel, son of Uri of the tribe of Judah, and by Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach of the tribe of Dan (Ex. 31:2-7). These instructions Moses carried out, calling upon "every wisehearted" one among the people to assist in the work (Ex. 35:10-12). Bezaleel the artist made the Ark (Ex. 37:1); and Moses approved the work, put the testimony in the Ark, and installed it.

In Deut. 10:1-5 a different account of the making of the Ark is given. Moses is made to say that he constructed the Ark before going upon Mount Sinai to receive the second set of tablets. The charge of carrying the Ark and the rest of the holy implements was given to the family of Kohath (of the tribe of Levi). They, though, were not to touch any of the holy things that were still uncovered by Aaron (Num. 4:2-15).

The Ark of the Covenant is mentioned by prophets in both the Bible and the Qur'an.

In the Bible

The Ark carried into the TempleThe only mention of the Ark in the books of the prophets is the reference to it by Jeremiah, who, speaking in the days of Josiah (Jer. 3:16), prophesies a time when the Ark will no longer be needed because of the righteousness of the people. In the Psalms, the Ark is twice referred to. In Ps. 78:61 its capture by the Philistines is spoken of, and the Ark is called "the strength and glory of God"; and in Ps. 132:8, it is spoken of as "the ark of the strength of the Lord."

In the Qur'an

According to some Muslim scholars, the Ark of the Covenant does not have a religious basis in Islam and Islam does not give it any special significance while others believe that it will be found by Mahdi near the end of times. These Islamic scholars believe inside there will be relics left by the people of Moses and the people of Aaron. There might be the sceptres of Moses (eg., Nehushtan), Aaron's rod, Plates of the Torah, and Aaron's turban.
source:www.crystalinks.com...

In contrast to the general consensus and view of historians (that supposes that the Ark was taken away and destroyed), different traditions about the ultimate fate of the Ark include the intentional concealing of the Ark under the Temple Mount, the removal of the Ark from Jerusalem in advance of the Babylonians (this variant usually ends up with the Ark in Ethiopia), the removal of the Ark by the Ethiopian prince Menelik I (purported son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba), removal by Jewish priests during the reign of Manasseh, and the miraculous removal of the Ark by divine intervention (C.f. 2 Chronicles).

It may interest the reader to know that the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid, the volume or cubic capacity of the Coffer in the King's chamber is exactly the same volume to the Ark of the Covenant as described in the Bible. Could there be some common measurement that was used that goes back to antiquity? Could there be some common builders involved? It has also been shown that the "pyramid inch", which is discussed in our pyramidology sections, is the same unit of measurement that was used to build "Noah's Ark, "Solomon's Temple", and the "Ark of the Covenant". Solomon's Temple dimensions are used even today in Masonic Temples all over the world. We know from the Bible the ark was made of acacia wood and lined inside and out with gold. What we have here is two conductors separated by an insulator. That is a capacitor. It has been calculated that this Ark might have been able to act as a capacitor and was able to produce an electric discharge of over 500 volts. Thus, this would cause the type of phenomena mentioned in the Bible associated with the Ark. Why did the Israelite army always march to war with the Ark in the front? There is much interesting speculation here.

The Manna Machine
wapurl.co.uk...
The Ancient of Days
n the Zohar, two engineers, George Sassoon and Rodney Dale, "found a detailed physical description of a god named the 'Ancient of Days'. The androgynous god consisted of a male part and a female part, which is quite typical of mystery religions. What struck Sassoon and Dale as truly odd about the god was the fact that it appeared to be a god that could be taken to pieces and reassembled."
- Brad Steiger, Worlds Before Our Own

"As described in the texts, the Ancient of Days is a complicated physical structure. Some people think that it may have been an intricately-carved idol, captured from a non-Jewish people, which was kept secret because the Jews did not allow idol worship; others dismiss the whole thing as a fanciful invention."
- George Sassoon and Rodney Dale, The Manna Machine

"The minute details of this procedure caused the two scientists to 'look closely at the texts, uncluttered by peripheral verbiage, and to decide that there was a high probability that they describe not a god but a machine in anthropomorphic terms.'"
- Brad Steiger, Worlds Before Our Own

"In Aramaic, the title [Ancient of Days] is attik yomin (OThIQ IVMIN), and in Hebrew attik yomim (OThIQ IMIM). The first word comes from the word attak (OThQ), to remove or transport; it is used several times in the Bible, mostly with that meaning. The form attik would then mean 'transporting' or possibly ' that which is transported'."
"The second word in the title is IVMIN or IMIM, supposed to mean '(of the) days'. Now the word IVM, pronounced 'yom', does mean 'day'...But there is another word in Hebrew, IM, pronounced 'yam'. This means 'sea'. In the plural, both words are spelt the same, IMIM. If pronounced 'yomim', this means days, and if 'yamim', seas. From this, we discover that OThIQ IMIM can mean Ancient of Days, but is could also mean Transportable One of the Seas..."
Read the entire post here.
By the way, I am the author in that forum.
The Search for the Grail is a time consuming, long and difficult search project that takes you all over the world. I too believe that the Grail, the true Grail is a Holy bloodline, the bloodline of Christ and Mary, and I want you too look and see what TPTB have done with that bloodline. What began as Kings, now are Premiers, and Presidents.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

hey man, would love to hear your thoughts on Nassims theory I posted directly above your last post, cheers

-B.M

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Would you like to see an actual Hubble Space Telescope picture of The Holy Grail spilling Christ's blood in the Carina Nebula star system in Spirit Form?

I found this by decoding the pyramids in January,2006.

Warning! This image may be overbearing for the deeply religious or weak hearted people! View at your own discretion.

The Ascension of Christ.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by AeJor_Mn]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeJor_Mn
Would you like to see an actual Hubble Space Telescope picture of The Holy Grail spilling Christ's blood in the Carina Nebula star system in Spirit Form?

And I thought it was at Oak Island...you must be killer on Rorschach Tests!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join