It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the John Titor Confession Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
Oh I should clarify. He's not saying he is John Titor. He's saying John Titor never existed and he made up the character.

Do you honestly believe a 12 year old wrote the paper and faxed it to Art Bell in 1998? Or a 15 year old posted those posts in the year 2000?

Most 12 year olds don't even know how to use a fax machine, by age 15 most forum trolls... well I don't need to finish that sentence just look around, it was clearly written by a hoaxer that was around 30-40+ years old in 2000, 20 at the minimum, this kid doesn't even come close to the right age.

I suppose I should listen to the video but without audio alone you can tell acting is being attempted. I will be very, very, very surprised though, if an exact replica of the time-machine box is produced, papers can easily be forged, is it easy to forge an exact replica of a time-machine box? nope.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I think the guy's a fake, but it sounds like you're the worst kind of skeptic You've already made your decision, and no matter how much evidence this guy gives you, you will just keep scoffing it off as "easy to fake." What a sad little world you live in "hoax hunter." With a mind that narrow, you're no better than any of the fools who blindly follow Titor without a shred of evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
John Teeter?
this idiot can't even pronounce Titor correctly.

IMO he's just some loser trying to get attention.
edit on 2-12-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMalacoda
reply to post by Razimus

I think the guy's a fake, but it sounds like you're the worst kind of skeptic You've already made your decision, and no matter how much evidence this guy gives you, you will just keep scoffing it off as "easy to fake." What a sad little world you live in "hoax hunter." With a mind that narrow, you're no better than any of the fools who blindly follow Titor without a shred of evidence.

The reason I've made up my decision is because I've researched the subject for more than a few hundred hours (yes, a waste of time), I've independently tracked down the identity behind the JT hoax, and I stand by my claim, I have a few youtube videos myself.

I highly suspect you are in cahoots with the guy that is behind this new weak claim, why else would you be so defensive? I have some new information behind the actual JT hoaxer which I will reveal in 2012, but it isn't anything bigger than I've already released, if you want to know what I've released already feel free to do a google search.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Razimus:

why not just tell us now?
edit on 2-12-2011 by lampsalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
Razimus:

why not just tell us now?
edit on 2-12-2011 by lampsalot because: (no reason given)

Because it's not groundbreaking, and I've written the episode to be filmed for youtube, just for entertainment purposes I'd rather reveal it in a video, it's nothing big, just need something to start off a new self-made season of Hoaxhunter, I'm going to focus on non-titor stuff believe it or not, but might as well reveal everything I know about it and do one last JT episode.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

It seems like Razimus is profiting more from the Titor story than anyone else. And how could I be in cahoots with this guy if I'm flat out saying I think he's a hoax. I'm just commenting on your (Razimus) blind skepticism. Blind skepticism is just as bad as blind faith. How did someone like you, who claims to be an ace investigator, manage to miss such an obvious point?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow, could be the end of an era for a story that has had such an editorial impact on this planet like almost no other. I kind of hope it is not so, but the truth is the most important thing.

That show on CtoC will have a lot of coverage, and I will be on it like glue. Nory has alot of time invested in this story, so it will be really cool to see how he handles the interview. Cant wait!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMalacoda

Is C2C still on with George Snoorey? I have stopped listening to that show mainly because of all the prostate and cancer commercial BS it throws around. Have any of you notice an increase in cancer commercials since Japan’s Nuclear Crisis?

If this guy makes it to C2C I would guess the show ratings are low.

Is the John Titor Confession Real?
Youtube response

The fact is John Titor would never publicly announce who he is, even if he was here!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This comes after the US Gov. finshed trolling, for valid infomation on the real workings of equipment, timings, and ownership of parts, needed to build, work, and possibly use a working device, he states that ten years ago he started the project, now look at him, subtact ten years, now access to the so called time device, drawings, and lab equipment (pre 1980s), look carefully at all the info on the web, ten years age the www was about less then a year old pc's on the market where moden only, plus let him prove and show the labs and the fake device. i say hes a fake.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

US pat. office # 2006/0073976 A1 on the device listed on file a working model no less. Johns machine for all to see

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
The confession is not real nor is John Titor.

Wow, when did Cluckerspud get banned and why?

Anyway, people say this guy should post on the original forums again to prove whether he is Titor or not.

Erm, excuse me but I can't remember the URL, username, password or anything from a wrestling forum I posted on a decade ago so how are you expecting this guy to remember his login details all these years later? I know I don't believe the Titor stuff but the argument that he should "log onto the original account and post again" is just the biggest BS line of debunking I've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hey, I don't know if you guys are still following the youtube video....but I am. It's actually getting pretty funny. The most crazy characters are posting on the video lately. My only question is this -- now my knowledge of the whole John Titor thing is limited...but what's the deal with Pamela? Why does everyone believe her story about a secret song? From what it seems like on wikipedia and the other forums I breezed through, she just comes off as some wacko trying to associate herself with the Titor lore.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I guess he's gonna come out
tonight with his confession on C2CAM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join