It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two lesbians raised a baby, and THIS is who they got

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
lol, the point of the video is not about him, the message is "lesbian is cool" and gay too.

The rulers of the world are no gays.trust me
edit on 1-12-2011 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

The legislature wouldn't tolerate that lifestyle either. In fact, if it's known that your mother is a prostitute, say hello to child protective services.....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blangger
You would never see a straight person have a like this.

Well at least the average gay person can form a sentence, just like the rest of the civilized world.

Is it bigoted to point out that bigots typically have problems forming complete, coherent sentences?

What were you trying to say?

Lets just wait and see how proud you gays are when the shtf...

shtf? Psst...That flyer you got about the Neo-Nazi revolution comming was BS.

And BTW - gays have been serving in the military since at least the time of the Roman Empire and it is estimated that there are around 66,000 gays serving in the US armed forces.

If S does "hit the fan" I suggest you keep your bigoted world view to yourself and hide behind one of them.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I think you are off topic, but if this is allowed, then I must ask what you know of what i have to offer this world other than a satirical comment on a political topic of little or no concern in my life. I really don't care what color you are, who or what your sleeping with, or why you have to air your issues world wide, but be prepared to be made fun of because your whining that "daddy didn't love me"! P.S. Are you a sheep farmer there in the outback?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Exactly!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A child should be raised by both a father and a mother, period. A son has a special unique relationship with his mother and also a special unique relationship with the father. Same goes for a daughter.

As usual, in this thread the gay apologists are out in full force demanding that people either accept and agree with their belief that's it's perfectly normal for a child to be raised by two same sex parents or else you are a bigot....Hypocrisy at it's finest. Liberals are masters of hypocrisy. It would be funny if it wasn't taking (and has already taken) such a toll on the moral fiber of society. Sorry but just because a vocal minority always speaks up about these things doesn't change the fact that the average American does not condone homosexuality and is absolutely disgusted by it, especially when two dudes are involved.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
A child should be raised by both a father and a mother, period. A son has a special unique relationship with his mother and also a special unique relationship with the father. Same goes for a daughter.

As usual, in this thread the gay apologists are out in full force demanding that people either accept and agree with their belief that's it's perfectly normal for a child to be raised by two same sex parents or else you are a bigot....Hypocrisy at it's finest. Liberals are masters of hypocrisy. It would be funny if it wasn't taking (and has already taken) such a toll on the moral fiber of society. Sorry but just because a vocal minority always speaks up about these things doesn't change the fact that the average American does not condone homosexuality and is absolutely disgusted by it, especially when two dudes are involved.

Homosexuals are bigots. I saw them protest a church once who believe homosexuality is not normal. Homosexual bigots are everywhere.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
When sex with animals is legal (would be if the natural progression is carried forward) the next step will be legally marrying a sheep or a dog.

Don't laugh. Not that long ago people would have laughed at homosexual 'marriage' let alone it being legal to be homosexual.

Rome was a bit like we are heading and it all fell into inself.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind

So what happens if the father dies, and the mother is raising the child alone? Or, what if that mother moves in with her sister so they can help each other raise the child? Is that evil?

What bothers you is not that two women are raising a child; it's that you know that two lesbian women are having sex in their bedroom at night. Know what, it's none of your business what they do in their home behind closed doors, just like it's none of my business what you do in your home behind your closed doors.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

If ever you have the opportunity to speak - please find the strength.
Your story is as relevant to this thread as the initial story.
Your thread spoke more than all the ignorance in sooooo many other posts here.
Thank you and speak up again - let people know who you are - you are very important and your story is just as important. You have the ability to educate the ignorant and silence the judges with your presence alone.

Much Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

So sense I do not agree with this, I am a nazi? Sorry this is immoral, abnormal, anti-natural, and just plain wrong that people think there is anything normal about this.

Go to church and be gay now that is wrong! Swear an oath to God at the same time defy him, now that is wrong. Hijacking the word GAY from the meaning of happiness, that is wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

So what if they got gay bashed... you can play this what if game all day.
edit on 1-12-2011 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Based on some of the posts that I see, ( especially page 8 ), I would say that if some of these people are the "results" of "normal" families, then we would indeed be better off with the "traditional" "family" being disassembled, LOL.
Geez. More examples of people who so strongly believe in their fairy-tale religions, that they are blinded to any understanding or compassion towards others who are different from them. Yes, it's always "safer" to conform, for sure. Fit in with the "herd", where it's all "safe" and "normal", ha ha.
I mean these are "sheeple" who want to 'follow" their "shepherd", right?

LGBT Rights don't affect straight people at all. No one can show with any scientific proof ( Yes, science, not blind faith ), how anyone in the LGBT community has any negative effect on anyone straight by simply existing. I mean, even if there was an old man up in the sky who "created everything", then he created gay people as well, correct? Christians have an all-or-nothing attitude about this - either there is a god that's in charge and responsible for everything, or there isn't. That's the logic chain being applied here. You can't pick and choose.
If the bible is the unerrant word of god, then you also have to buy into some pretty ugly atrocities;
www.infidels.org...

EX 7:1, 14, 9:14-16, 10:1-2, 11:7 The purpose of the devastation that God brings to the Egyptians is as follows:
to show that he is Lord;
to show that there is none like him in all the earth;
to show his great power;
to cause his name to be declared throughout the earth;
to give the Israelites something to talk about with their children;
to show that he makes a distinction between Israel and Egypt.

TextEX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die too quickly.

LE 26:29, DT 28:53, JE 19:9, EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers and friends.

LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39)

Etc, etc, etc....
I really wanted to stay above the fray on this topic, but when people basically argue that you don't have a right to exist, or that you're inherently "bad" for existing at all, ( much less inherently possessing any legal Civil Rights ), then sometimes you have to speak up to displace their ignorance. Such is the case here.
I really don't begrudge anyone having their religious beliefs, it is their Right to hold such beliefs. But to expect everyone else to fall in line and obey your magical thinking, is a bit absurd, to say the least.
Talk about trying to force your beliefs on others!
Of course I realize that no logical debate is possible with superstitious people, I just wanted to add my opinion.

edit on 1-12-2011 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blangger

Ummm, I'm not even sure what you just said there - you lost me. I don't think you read my post.

My point is, if two women are raising a child together, it wouldn't bother you a bit, unless you thought those two women were having sex with each other.

My point is, it - is - none - of - your - business.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by eleven44

Two straight people got together and had Bill Gates, Lincon, JFK, oh yea and everyone that was born. You guys need to quit trying to push your gay agenda on everyone. You would never see a straight person have a title like this.
Lets just wait and see how proud you gays are when the shtf...

edit on 1-12-2011 by blangger because: title

Hiiii Blangger.
Just so you know, I am straight. I am actually engaged (to a member of the opposite sex) to be married within the next year.
I hope I didn't make your mind explode right there, considering you seem pretty dead set on the 'fact' that "you would NEVER" see a straight person with a title like this. But yet... it just happened.

By the way, the only 'agenda' that I am 'pushing' on anyway, is that WE NEED TO GET ALONG, and that LOVE IS THE ANSWER.

ALSO, even though I'm straight, I've got to admit that it is mostly BECAUSE of us straight people that the 'S' is about to 'HTF.' So why would that affect the pride of someone who happens to be homosexual?

I really do hope you have a good night, calm down, and focus more on sharing love with those around you, rather than spreading bigotry and hatred to people you don't even know.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Gay parrents can rais children, i know, i am one of them with my partner, and our child is verry smart for a two year old, im sick of people making up factless lies to scare people into not allowing same sex marriage, im australia rite now is the ALP confrence, gay marriage is a right, its blatent discrimination! we have people like elton john backing us, celebrities and many more, and our own prime minister who is a athiest, this BS of homophobia needs to go away, this boy in this post is a normal kid, studies have actually shown children of same sex marriage are as smart and just as normal as heterosexual families and some children are even smarter, and thats from european and american studies. i want to marry my partner, i love her dearly, i dont want to see her cry agian because we cant have a beutiful wedding, if gay marriage is not legalised gay bashings, murders and rape,suicide and anti honosexual behaviour will reimain a disease tht will never disapear!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
as long as you have a good person to imitate as child you'll probably be okay. but with that said this kid did nothing more than give a speech. a well written but a mediocre executed speech. i had a firned with two moms in highschool. normal for the most part..yes,but defiantly different than other friends i had. whether or not that had to do with who was raising him. not that being different is bad. through my life i've learned to be okay with every type of person

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
very well spoken young man
you will go far in life

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This young man deserves a round of applause!

It's just sad that a lot of people who call themselves Christians in Iowa would tar and feather this family because being gay, married and bearing children is evil in their demented view of the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by usetobe1
reply to post by Amanda5

Shall we Judge? God has,, Though you can find many Churches that says you shall not Judge, Well that is what one would expect from the world Churches,, Go to the Church of your choice and Hear the same message. Come out of Her Says the lord.
And these are those Regardless of What Church they attend Will Not Enter The Kingdom,,,,,,,

1Co 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Gal 5:19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,

Gal 5:20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,

Gal 5:21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Eph 5:5 For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Rev 21:8 “But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

>> So in short; New Years Eve party is NOT at your house?

And Lott's daughters saw that their father was sad with the loss of his wife, and they made whoopee with him, caressing his body with oils. In the morning, they ate fruity cereal and their was much merriment. Lott's daughters then begat Michael, and Simon, and some child that was deformethed a bit and they called that one Alvin....

Eh, just kidding. If nobody was around to persecute sexual deviants, we wouldn't have such great comedians and likely, no "South Park." As long as you don't influence elections or kill anyone; keep up the good work.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join