It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two lesbians raised a baby, and THIS is who they got

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by FRANKBLACKmillenniumgroup
THAT MOVIE IS SEVERAL YEARS OLD...

THE PROBLEM WITH GAYS IS THEY WANT TO DEFINE WHO THEY ARE BY THEIR SEXUALITY
WHILE THE REST OF US DEFINE WHO WE ARE BY THE KIND OF MORAL HONEST AND PATRIOTIC PERSON WE LIVE OUR LIVES AS,
Before you get banned (and I fully expect that you will), I should mention that I do believe that it is the straight world that chooses to define gays by their sexuality. I would suggest that all they really want to do is the same as the rest of us...simply get along.

The Mods can deal with the trolling. (is school out already?)

edit on 8-12-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because...ok?

SO true about straight people being the ones to define gays by their sexuality. I'll never forget when I was 19 and I was living in a house with 3 other straight guys. No one knew I was gay yet. One of them found out one day and told everyone. Everyone was cool with it. But one of them took a few days to accept it. At one point, he said, "Don't you want someone you can go to the movies with or have dinner with?" As if being gay meant that all it was about was sex and would exclude anything else!
Then again, I am also the first one to admit that a lot of gays pour on the sex talk etc. pretty thick. I guess that's because for them, it's the opposite of hiding it. And like it or not, those parades are FULL of heavy sex vibe, which I've always thought goes too far myself.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've been watching this thread go by for a week and a half now.

Everytime I see it I think "good for them."

And then promptly think about a boyfriend I had in high school who was also raised by lesbians.

A slightly misogynist, steroid using bi-sexual who it turned out was screwing a male friend of mine, and ended up being a Carnie.
edit on 2011/12/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I've been watching this thread go by for a week and a half now.
Everytime I see it I think "good for them."
And then promptly think about a boyfriend I had in high school who was also raised by lesbians.
A slightly misogynist, steroid using bi-sexual who it turned out was screwing a male friend of mine, and ended up being a Carnie.

Well it's certainly not like a child raised by lesbians can't be bi, a jerk, or both, either.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sorry to be late, but I really just have to reply to a poster a few pages back.

Wow, did you really just ask that gay guy how he doesn't know if he's gay because he hasn't had sex with a woman? You're one idiot for even saying that. You sound like the majority of sex crazed straight men who think every attraction revolves around nothing other than sex.

Ever heard of other things such as oh I dont know, an EMOTIONAL connection with someone you want to be with?
You just said that you tried something with a guy because you were "sexually frustrated" and that it felt good, but your gut told you it was wrong.
So what, if the gay guy sleeps with a woman, and it feels good, then he is not gay? Why can you say it felt good, but he can't? Who you want to spend time with and get butterflies from is way more of a representation of your orientation than SEX.

I'm a lesbian who did not want to be one. In fact I tried "Praying the gay away" for years. It never worked. I only felt emotions, physical, and sexual feelings for FEMALES. But guess what... Even though I KNEW I was gay, I tried being with guys to fit in with the norm. It felt emotionless and boring to hold guys hands, to hug them, to kiss them, and yes, I even tried sex with my male best friend. I knew if i could enjoy it with anyone, it would be the guy I was closest too.

Guess what? I was bored out of my mind, and I had no connection with him. Being with guys felt "Guilty" and I had a "Bad gut feeling" to me as well, just how you did towards guys. Yeah, well it's because I like GIRLS.

Quit playing this "you don't know you're gay until you have sex with a woman" bull crap. You don't need to screw someone to know what you are.

Also, why are people the people who are against gays adopting by quoting bible verses and calling it unnatural failing to argue in response to why infertile people shouldn't be allowed to adopt then? Nature didn't allow them reproduction, no? So why aren't people speaking out against them as unnatural? God made these people unnatural, so I guess that's for a reason right? And like some anti-gay poster said, "if people aren't having sex for the purpose of procreation, then it is considered being promiscuous". Hell, there's a lot of promiscuity going on in the world, and 85% of it it is not gays
I guess all the infertiles are promiscuous and unnatural.
edit on 13-12-2011 by OceanMetTheSky because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by OceanMetTheSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
My experience with a lesbian couple raising children is just the opposite. My sister inlaw is a lesbian and married to another woman. They have 2 daughters and a son. The son left the house at 18 and joined the Marines to go fight in Iraq, he couldnt take being told he was a piece of $hit because he was male. The two daughters were told repeatadly that they were lesbians and should never date males because they are lower life forms. The youngest spent alot of time cutting herself, she dropped out of school at 13 and got pregnant . The oldest at least is going to school and has 2 children and single. The moms basically scare all the men away or as they like to call them "sperm donors". Im glad to see that kid adjusted but as with all families you have winners and losers.

Bill

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Alexandra9

Well I agree with everything you said in that post. And yes as a society there are certain things that we can decide what are acceptable and what isn't.

The social norm as we say. But that has to be reserved for situations where it's in the best interest of the society to implement such a rule. Gay Marriage isn't one of those things IMO.

"That it harm none, do as thou wilt" - Traditional Wiccan Rede

It's what I live my life by, and it works.
That is why I view all of those who demand to rule others as dictators. The Christian right who make demands about how the rest of society should live based on their rules, when it has no bearing on their existence, are dictators.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Personally I think it is kind of funny...we debate human ideas and make our best rational conclusions...this kid seems successful therefore a bi-couple CAn raise a good child...look at all the straight couples that raise bad kids...that whole thing

I guess with those of us who believe there is a God we look at his and see the logic but know that being sinners orselves - and how we know how much we must pay for our own sin - look at this and think that our generation is gonna pay big time for the sins we commit. The world itself and its ideals are in themselves evil and being mocked or laughed at as a Christian is part for the course.

Something in me just says "# man we are in a heap of trouble" and it saddens me to be apart of a world that seems to be so confused (me along wit it) on what is actually the best thing for us.

I fear that only divine intervention could ever solve the Human aspect of ourselves...it seems that no matte what we are generically weak...even if our intentions are Godly we seem to sucum to the basic norms which is power, ego, righteousness, and sometimes a good favour to our common man.

I find it harder each day to live in a world that differs from what I wanted to believe in as a child...I rationally know "how the world is" but sometimes I reflect and remember how once ago life seemed good and simple. Good and Bad was eay...it wasn't political, you didnt have to consider all the options...and my adult mind would say that that was when I was immature and didn't know how things were...but isn't that the point?

Have we become so full of knowledge and been so concerned with how other people live their lives that we have forgotten the simple truths of life?

I feel saddened by the world I see each day, hope for a glimmer of something that I used to know.

I guess the greatest gift is to live in peace...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As long as the gay parents aren't 2 male pedophiles who like little boys, it should be just fine.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

It's ok if parents are heterosexual pedophiles?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

My thoughts exactly. Everything deplorable a homosexual person does is automatically forgivable or excusable or even acceptable in a heterosexual's case.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I am NOT bisexual and I have repented of my sin.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Garfee

I am NOT bisexual and I have repented of my sin.

Without precedent or prejudice, I would tend to agree with Garfee on this. It is not in me to even consider sexual activity with a male. That's the way I am wired. It would seem to me that to accept a sexual situation but then be overcome with remorse, or consideration of 'sin', is to be wired as bisexual, but then being overtaken by societal constructs of 'normalcy'. Religion is a mighty-fine example of this sort of external code being imposed on what what Mother Nature...or God, if you will...has wrought.

Which is all to say, don't beat yourself up about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
im sick of this. gays have gone way out of hand. they have more rights then straight people.
i have to be gay and black in london to gey a job. what is this? why has it happen?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie
im sick of this. gays have gone way out of hand. they have more rights then straight people.
i have to be gay and black in london to gey a job. what is this? why has it happen?

And I thought some people on this thread couldn't POSSIBLY get anymore ignorant than now. YOU, my friend, have gone and taken the bloody cake.

MORE RIGHTS THAN STRAIGHT PEOPLE??????? ARE YOU TAKING THE F*CKING PISS WITH THAT COMMENT?????
We are still in some places forced to fight tooth and bloody claw to even be viewed as regular human beings that still breathe, break, and bleed, speakless of being able to get jobs and do other things that should be the natural-born or legally bestowed right of any decent human.

Don't you bloody dare sit there and complain about straight people having less rights that gays. We are lucky to be granted the common courtesy and respect that one is owed from beings of the same f*cking race. If you truly feel that your kind is allowed more rights than our kind, by all means, love, come on over and join us!!! The more, the bloody merrier, they always say.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

America needs to see more of this! S&F for the thread! I don't think that anyone could have made a better argument for the cause of equal rights & gay marriage than this young man did before his legislators. Furthermore, I know plenty of heterosexual couples who have not done near as good a job at raising their own children as these two lesbians seem to have done with theirs. To the two lesbians in question, I say; "Job Well Done!"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Wow talk about charisma. When you truly believe something and you speak up for something,this is the result.
He spoke a little fast though other than that it was a great speech with no autocue. I heard conviction,belief and saw the results of hand movement practice and voice levels in the mirror(important for conveying a message).

Would not be surprised to see this lad in the US government at some point or a new business leader in years to come.

Well done.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

Oh wow.... You are obviously blind if you think gays have more "rights" than straights.
Go back to being a tool bag please.

I really hope one day people like you wake up... but the chances are lessening it seems.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
reply to post by clockdryve

How come so many people who have to put up a disclaimer saying, "Ok, I'm not gay bashing but..." always have gay friends; that always strikes me as odd. I mean, I don't have ANY gay friends, but I seem to support them more then their "friends"...but then I'm not a secret bigot either. I guess I should try to cultivate more politically convenient friendships (calling all Mormons, Muslims, Jews, rich, poor, blacks, mexicans, et. al. I need you to befriend me...so I can talk s*it on you in a more PC way)

Hmmm...wished I would have seen your reply much sooner :-)

I guess I put "I'm Not Gay Bashing Here" in my first lines...Because I have "seen" and or heard, and "learned' that THOSE are words I MUST use to keep from getting "Homo-Phob" Bashed....it's not always black and white dude...

I have good feelings for all cultures...evidently you don't, or you would have seen where I was coming from. Instead you are trying to make everything I said "dirty".

Most of the time it WILL be harmful for a child to be raised by Homosexuals. Because it would take a rather "gifted" child to grow up not have bad feelings of being 'different"...or the need to hide their "family".

Tell me that doesn't matter...???

Your turn Mr. Answers

You have NO IDEA how wrong you are to judge me in that way.

But I'm sure your ignorance is comforting to you when you sleep at night :-)
Feeling you are the most intelligent...people person you know. Hahaha.....

You probably feeling about the same way you made me feel....

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
We have a politician here, Penny Wong. As a man, she is HOT. I'd guess a gay (lesbian) would agree.

Dude, no she's not... oh crap!

Unless you mean as a man she is hot, and not as a man yourself, you find her hot.

?!?!?!

anyway, none of it impacts me, but I've known kids who'd grown up in same sex families, and maybe it was a one off, but this family is a wreck. The second eldest son used to frequent connections in perth, go home with men, but claim not to be gay. The eldest son ended up in prison for allegedly molesting his kids, and the daughter is a brutal mean spirited woman. The mother was a prison guard, so it may have stemmed from that, as she was pretty much nasty all round.

I'm not saying they're all like that, but had one of those children stood on a podium and proclaimed their lives to the world, it would be a different story.

But I'm not against gay marriage. It does not affect me at all, and it should not be anyone elses business. Marriage has long ago stopped being about the church and all about convenience anyway.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I love to hear people speak truth to power .

I hope we all do the same in our lives .

That's moral integrity at it's finest .

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join